White Republican Wins ‘Long Shot’ Election After Leading Voters To Believe He’s A Nigger!!!

Discussion in 'Hot off the Wire' started by Diarrhetrius Brown, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,367 / 14 / -11
    Caution, this is throw up funny, laugh so hard you throw up!:lol:

White Republican Wins ‘Long Shot’ Election After Leading Voters To Believe He’s A Nigger Too!

A white Republican unseated a 24-year African-American incumbent from office in a surprise election victory that some are saying was racially tinged and deceptive.

HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – A white Republican unseated a 24-year African-American incumbent from office in a surprise election victory that some are saying was racially tinged and deceptive.

Dave Wilson, who KHOU reports is an “anti-gay activist and former fringe candidate for mayor,” is being criticized by his opposition for his campaign that reportedly lead the overwhelmingly African-American, Democratic district to believe he was black.

Saying he was fed up with “all the shenanigans” at the Houston Community College System, Wilson said he came up with the strategy because he knew his chances of winning the election against 24-year Democratic incumbent Bruce Austin were quite thin.

“I’d always said it was a long shot,” Wilson told Houston’s KHOU. “No, I didn’t expect to win.”

Austin described Wilson’s campaign as “disgusting,” referring to Wilson’s use of fliers showing African-American faces and a caption of: “Please vote for our friend and neighbor Dave Wilson.”

Wilson admitted simply using images found on the Internet.

One of the mailers used said that Dave Wilson was “Endorsed by Ron Wilson – a longtime African-American, Democratic state legislator. However, the fine print below the slogan states, “Ron Wilson and Dave Wilson are cousins,” a reference to Wilson’s non-politically affiliated cousin who lives in Iowa.

“He’s a nice cousin,” Wilson told KHOU, suppressing a laugh. “We played baseball in high school together. And he’s endorsed me.”

In response to losing the election by 26 votes, Austin said he was seeking a recount.

“I don’t think it’s good,” he said. “I don’t think it’s good for both democracy and the whole concept of fair play. But that was not his intent, apparently.”

=====

Do you think I could win if I change my name to Demarius or some shit?
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Celt: 10,487 Points (Maybe hnic will decide to make him a honorary nigger? LOL) Nov 10, 2013
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 9,553 Points Nov 10, 2013
    Bluto: 19,754 Points Nov 11, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7,878 / 28 / -46
    Fucking niggers. It's racist to vote for somebody just coz u theenk he's bleck.
    Bluto: 19,754 Points (Niggers can'ts be ray-cess. Dat "sin" is only committed by Whitey, so sez jew-no-who.) Nov 11, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Celt A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,849 / 18 / -27
    Now, if he'd have posed for his campaign posters in black face. :lol: Of course even he had chose to do such a thing, and somehow got away w/it he might have still pulled it off.

All he'd have to do is tell the niggers he was trying to "honor them" since he believed everyone had originally came from aperica as certain idiots believe. :lol:
    Fitz: -6,525 Points Dec 3, 2013
  4. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,338 / 16 / -25
  5. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,338 / 16 / -25
    Reminds me of this:
    http://www.thenation.com/article/dirty-tricks-south-carolina-and-john-mccain#
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,367 / 14 / -11
    Ozzy, it feels like victory because so many of you are so well attuned to NigNews it's hard to beat you on anything. Victory!

[IMG]

Bridget McCain sure looks groidal to me.

All this highlights why we are a republic and not a democracy as so many ignorantly claim that we are. But they are winning, we are devolving into a democracy and that should terrify us all.
  7. Pentagon Who awaits in the threshold.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +212 / 2 / -5
    Marketing genius.
  8. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,700 / 66 / -167
    Great job researchin' da candidates, 'groids.

"Vote for nigger, ook ook ook."

Another example o' why da franchise shoulds be limited to squints dat ain't on da dole & can pass a literacy test & shit. Dese fuckin' antiquated farm equipment is jus' lookin' for more "gibsme"- & puttin' a nigger in charge is jus' deir way o' fuckin' wit' da Man.

Fuck, niggers is stupid.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,018 / 171 / -261
    And how is this any different from the way the dems conduct their political campaigns?