Which boxer is whiter?

Discussion in 'Ty Cobb Hates You' started by Man Against Time, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    Canelo Alvarez Barragan
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Pros: He's a ruddy ginger
    Suspected to be of "Austrian" and Irish descent -- Is he an Alpine Beaner Mick-Kraut?
    People of mixed Austrian-Irish descent are white as fuck, typically become champions of the world

Cons: Mexican
    No habla ingles
    Dreamer

Here's his bitch. Is she another white Mexican?
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I can't lie. Sometimes I think that it might be a better deal to be a White Mexican. You're insta-l33t, have access to the Mexican weather dames, and don't have tons of annoying kikes trying to tear you down with their gene envy.

I don't know how to call this one. I would consider him "white," but I suppose I'm somewhat liberal on my perception of the white spectrum.

His opponent
    Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Pros: He's clearly Rooskie, but is he one of them mystery meat Rooskies?
    He looks exactly like one of those "pass as white" fellas, but barely. Maybe I am judging the Slav-Asiatic features too harshly.

Cons: He's Kazakh, like Landser's grandfather.

Since I'm partially colorblind, I need to summon the jury on this
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 230,502 Points Sep 6, 2017
    VisKnut: 35,342 Points Sep 6, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. 4PortHub Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +884 / 5 / -0
    Turnabout is fair play. Can you get some true color photos of their nipples?
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,509 / 67 / -168
    [IMG]
    Kazakhs- White as Fuck.
    Johnson: 217,320 Points Sep 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,938 / 29 / -85
    Ask the "Russian" his opinion of Putin.

"Great man" = white.

"Monster", "tyrant", "helped Trump steal election" = Shecky of the steppes.

Interesting how quietly, quietly they're promoting a White Guy fight. By pretending it's not, and even if it was, you're a Nazi for thinking it might be.
  5. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    So this fight has resulted in a lot of controversy, showcasing the outright corruption of boxing for all to see. Not the first time, I'm sure.

Almost everyone who watched the fight saw it as close, but thought GGG should win in a decision. I had Canelo winning the first three and last two, with GGG winning everything else. I thought to myself in round nine or ten about the possibility of a draw, but figured it impossible unless Canelo got a knockdown. That didn't happen. The commentators scored the fight for GGG in an even more lopsided fashion. Anyway....

The fight ends in a draw. How? One judge scored the fight 118-110 Alvarez, which was practically an impossible conclusion to reach. Who was the judge? I instantly thought "gotta be a Mexican." Turns out it was a woman, so that wasn't a shock. Then I thought to myself: is she a yid? How the fuck does a woman without fighting experience get to be a boxing judge?

Anyway, her name is Judge Adalaide Byrd. Some are now suggesting that de la Hoya, Mr. "Golden Boy Productions," paid her off. There's an attempt to sugarcoat it by the suggestion that there will be a rematch. But how could GGG agree to fight in Las Vegas again? He got robbed. Speaking of which, people were scratching their heads when they saw the judge scorecards for the Mayweather-McGregor fight as well.
    • List
  6. Georg Schoenerer Der Judenkenner

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,772 / 3 / -43
    The NSAC, while defending her scoring, has "asked her to take a small break."

[IMG]

Kinky, that ain't no merkin on her head.
  7. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,968 / 11 / -10
  8. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    He still might be whiter than Alvarez.
  9. Poète Maudit Decadent

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +426 / 56 / -102
    [IMG]

Canelo won that fight. Not 118-110, but he won. He had the advantage in punches landed, and he had the clear advantage in power punches. His defence was also second to none in that fight. Floyd Mayweather made an entire career out of doing what Canelo did in that fight but with even less counter-punching and far less aggression. You don't win a fight because you're moving forward most of the time while your opponents is moving in reverse, and especially not when your opponent is displaying that level of defensive ring generalship.

And how the fuck can anyone give the third round to GGG?
    Burt: -39,182 Points Sep 24, 2017
  10. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    After looking more closely at the numbers, I can't feel too bad about a 'Draw' decision. Canelo's percentages are better, yes, but GGG consistently kept landing more punches period throughout the fight, and I felt like Canelo just let GGG control (or appear to control) the fight for too many rounds. Regardless of the round-by-round look, in the end the numbers are still close enough to where you could make an argument for either fighter. Golovkin landed double the jabs + had a better percentage, more punches overall, while Canelo had a small edge on power punches but with a substantially higher percentage landed.

Either way, the corrupt judge who broke 118-110 is a corrupt mudshark who appears to make her judgment calls based upon PC Hierarchy of Victimhood assessments, as she also made a controversial decision in the Calzaghe-Hopkins fight (going for Hopkins, when no one else did). She may have made her decision based merely on the fact that Canelo is loved by a nation of race hustlers (even though he appears to be white) and would receive AA preference in the 'Kwa, while Golovkin wouldn't. She's also most likely getting paid off by de la Hoya's wannabe boxing mafia.

Anyway, if you just look at the CompuBox numbers, it may look like Canelo did a lot better than Golovkin in a few key aspects. But the people who watched the full fight live had a different story.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,968 / 11 / -10
    Didn't watch the fight, in my mind the victory goes automatically to Golovkin for the same reason it went the other way.
  12. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,509 / 67 / -168
    Dat's da problem- shes should ne'er be boxin' judges. Period.

Along wit' rasputin, Bluto didn't see da match.

Who's da most Whitest? It's a fuckin' tie.