where is b-bass

Discussion in 'Jewlag' started by gb819, Mar 3, 2015.

1. gb819 Social Drinker

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5 / 2 / -7
    b-bass
    better not relapse
    don't want to get outed
    so his id is doubted
    rhyming using thesaurus,
    on audio you'd find the task enormous
    rap battle
    slaughtering b-bass like cattle
    the real daryl stands up
    gangster bolshevism is the ideology
    the fans hands up
    even they know you can't rhyme with me
    to even be in the competition
    i break mcs like thephora. i diss em.
    hackin live mics
    while you preplan your flows with key types
    take 45 minutes to put together a rhyme
    while I send chills down your spine
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Johnson: -41,355 Points Mar 3, 2015
    Bluto: -47,825 Points Mar 4, 2015
    • Gay Post Gay Post x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  2. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,823 / 29 / -85
    Shithead123123 is in the, uhhhh.........hizzy.
  3. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,370 / 37 / -87
    Let's be honest here; its still better than 95% of the rap put out by niggers these days.

I heard some fucking "song" at the gym again yesterday day where the entire song is a nigger repeatedly saying, "Check it out now. The funk soul brotha. Right about now. The funk soul brotha." Over and over again for what felt like an hour.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. 313Chris Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,736 / 59 / -20
    Kane be spittin' hot fire:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,370 / 37 / -87
    Kane, you're a boozer now? Don't lie; your quality of life went way up once you started down the dark path, right? Its time to give the reefer a shot, son. There ain't a single rapper that doesn't smoke grass. If you want any street cred, people need to know that you're down with the criminal activity.

No, seriously; if you're White and don't smoke weed, they will think you're some kind of cop. Someone told me just the other day that I look like a cop, and I have hair that's already down way past my shoulders. Narcs all grow their hair, he told me. Because long hair, boots(bare feet 50% of the time) and a wifebeater totally blend in with the general population. And since I'm pretty jacked, that means I might be also be a CO.

Drunk Kane is legitimately better at this shit than most of the spooks and whiggers I've seen. If only he didn't sound Whiter than organic sriracha mayonnaise, spread thick on wild caught Chilean sea bass filet on a quinoa baguette from Panera...
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 47,950 Points Mar 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,823 / 29 / -85
    Not to veer too far offtrack but everytime I look in my pantry and see that squeegee bottle of sriracha sauce, I feel a sharper and sharper sting of shame. I feel like half-a-fag just spelling it correctly, to be honest with you. Here's the problem: the two hot sauces I really like.....good ol' Tabasco, and that puke-green uberhot Jamaican shit that scorches the inside of your asshole upon departure an hour later....both just flat-out overwhelm the flavor of whatever I'm sprinkling them on. Tabasco makes everything taste like tabasco, and Bumbleclot Reserve #2 nullifies taste altogether, replacing it with fire. At least the sriracha lets you taste the meal underneath it.

Okay, sidebar over. I just assumed the OP was Kane because he apparently started a new board/site/enterprise, and he probably bulk-ordered some of that PageRank In A Can he likes for the launch:
    Only two weeks later, and not even the crickets were bothering to register. No matter how much urgency he brings to his entreaties:
    It's no use - the Just-Us League of America have pretty much disbanded. Not even Appy or the Commander can be bothered to waste their valuable time as The Cave of Comrades (or whatever it's called) flounders from Day 1. Therefore.....it's time to swallow his pride and beg his way back in here, lest he go mad from lack of attention:
    Ipso facto: GB819 up there is Kane.
    • List
  7. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,370 / 37 / -87
    I'll see your half-a-fag and raise you half-a-hipster by saying that I started using sriracha before anyone else had even heard of it, back in the days when you had to get it in a funny smelling little Asian grocery market. Tabasco always had a little too much bitterness for me, except for mixing a bloody. Frank's Red is a little less overwhelming, imo.

You know what they say about the only way something gets done right. If you can stomach those little wetback markets, those motherfuckers have a couple dozen different kinds of dried peppers. I like a 60/40 mix of ground guajillo and Chipotles grande chillis mixed with some chopped garlic, vinegar and a bit of salt.
    • List
  8. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,282 / 67 / -168
    :kane:

Fuh fuh fuh fuh fuh fuh