What are "White Hispanics?" -- question for anyone

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by LastChanceArmada, Sep 7, 2017.

1. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this seemingly new demographic category as of the last census or so. I noticed it a while back when looking for demographic information on towns in California, which will often say something like:

"61.2% white [39.6% Non-Hispanic White]"

Who or what exactly are "Hispanic Whites?" Obviously "Hispanic" technically just means a Spanish speaker, which is essentially meaningless as a racial category. And of course this new system of categorization is just designed to make us feel better about our ongoing demographic displacement and fudge racial crime statistics yet again, but all that being said, how exactly does someone get tagged as a "Hispanic White"? I mean are census workers asked to use some "poetic license" when they see people and lump them in a "Hispanic White" versus "Hispanic Nonwhite" category? It's surely not self reported because I don't ever know anyone who has self-identified as "Hispanic White". Given our anti-white social climate, even the actual Hispanic "Whites" I know that look and pass as white still self-identify more with La Raza than they do the white race.
  2. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,448 / 34 / -41
    Maybe they mean Cubans or very high % European blood Mexicans?

Basically I think it's just a term used to get statistics they way they want.

Lumping in Mexican/Mexican American crime with whites dilutes the statistic.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Angroid: 92,478 Points Sep 13, 2017
  3. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,012 / 126 / -271
    Maybe it means white in appearance, but of Hispanic lineage and ergo qualifies for affirmative action gibs.
  4. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    Yeah, I know it's got to be a conscious decision on someone's (probably (((someone's)))) part to make us feel better about our ongoing demographic displacement slash paving the way for our eventual liquidation, but at some point someone has to decide someone is "White" and then decide if they're a "White Hispanic" or not. We all know the nefarious agenda behind all of this, but at some time/point/place someone has to actually sign this sort of stuff into action, and someone has to report on it with a straight face. We already know that in a lot of states, every mestizo, Arab, mystery meat, etc. gets lumped into the "White" category which of course makes the "White" crime stats look particularly bad, but the fact is probably that if you took all of this out you'd drop the actual White crime rate by a good 50% or so. (You'd probably also cut it in half again if we got rid of the scourge of crystal meth -- LOL.)
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Yakoff Jizzrael Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +85 / 7 / -12
    Hispanic white pretty much means anybody who has origins from a Latin-American (or from Spain), Spanish speaking backround, who is racially European or mostly European. Some Castizos and possibly even Mestizos identify more with European culture/whiteness than the indigenous red Indian culture or race, so they may identify as (Hispanic) white, especially in south and central America.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. Blitzed stahl blitzt kalt

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,923 / 1 / -6
    A dude in school was on my team for a number of projects. He came from wealthy family. I couldn't tell he was from Mexico until he opened his mouth, but he still spoke perfect English with only a slight accent. He must have been of total European descent (his wife was the same). This is what I think of as "White Hispanic."
    Angroid: 92,478 Points (Wonder if the inventors of these terms share that definition too?) Sep 13, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  7. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,643 / 68 / -168
    [IMG]
    White Hispanics
  8. Neil Pye Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,475 / 1 / -2
    White Hispanic vs. Faggot Eurotrash Spic.

9. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,453 / 38 / -88
    Being "White" is primarily a cultural phenomenon in the Spanish(and Portuguese)-speaking countries where there was a large influx of nigger DNA. Puerto Ricans, Brazilians and Colombians in particular have an unofficial social hierarchy based on the degree of light skin and other European features. In fact, even non-Spanish mixed nations like Haiti and South Africa show that even mulattoes don't like niggers and the high yellers consider themselves to stand a couple rungs higher than the purebred monkeys.

A pretty decent percentage of Ricans consider themselves White, which I find hilarious. If it wasn't for leftist groups pushing the idea of "brown pride", a great many more spics of various types would do everything possible to try and fit in with the human population, though their habits of domestic violence, teen pregnancy and gang mentality do tend to be a bit of an obstacle.
    Angroid: 92,478 Points (In Brown Town dey is "Whites", in Whiteyland dey is brainwashed to be Spics, LOL) Sep 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,012 / 126 / -271

You probably know this already but it goes for the 'Kwa too, and may just be part of the deal within any African population with white admixture. And I'm not simply referring to the anecdotal phenomenon of urban negroes mocking the dark ones in their toilet public skewls. It even goes back to the real beginnings of the "Civil Rights Movement," back in the days of W. E. B. Du Bois' "Talented Tenth" where it was clearly implied that this "Talented Tenth" was composed of the lightest high yellers, like Du Bois himself of course, and they dominated the 'non-White' (non-Jewish) black positions within the NAACP to such an extent that it helped fuel Marcus Garvey's talk of mulatto and octoroon conspiracies. It will always exist at a subconscious level whether they want to purge it from their thinking or not - not a shocker with Obama, I guess Du Bois proved right. Not to mention that the most desirable AA females in that community (and any community) are the lightest ones with the whitest features. Hell, they all wear weaves now to try and imitate white girl hair. It always takes some work to stand out and look 'different' when you're a 'fro since they all look alike and they're all ugly in the exact same respects. Silly monkey business, trying to look all humanoid 'n sheeeeit.
  11. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +366 / 3 / -5
    white hispanics are indigenous to Modern iberia and all the non-white people in the world that conquistadors and priests and soldiers conquered to create the impressive spanish empire... They say 'we are white' but they are engaged in a lie.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,304 / 2 / -17
    I lived in canecutter-infested West New York, NJ. Most of them were NOT White. Lots of Injun and some nigger in them. And this was the upper merchant class who fled in the early 60s.

The ones I thought were White didn't have spic surnames, so they most likely were recent European immigrants. Then there were the few blonde ones that I believe were the offspring of Cuban whores who lived near the American naval base.

And there were a few that looked like pure Spaniards. They were tall, slim, White and had black hair. Not the short, dark, squatty bastards typical of the breed.
    Angroid: 92,478 Points ("Canecutter-infested") Sep 13, 2017
    • List
  13. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,304 / 2 / -17
    Nine percent of Mexicans are White and they're the ruling class. Most of them live around Mexico city, and being wealthy, don't feel the need to invade America.
  14. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    Thanks everyone for the response. I was aware of what White Hispanics were (indeed, last time I was in Miami I even interacted with a Cuban redhead) but it appears that it's still a mystery as to how these get calculated in these demographic reports. It's probably Census workers who are instructed to take a "guesstimate" (and probably "err on the side of white" if humanly possible.)
  15. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,304 / 2 / -17
    In spic countries, even obvious mixaloids want to self-identify as White. In America, even White Hispanics call themselves Hispanic on census forms, since they'll get a lot of AA gibs for doing so.
    Mandalore: 85,935 Points Sep 8, 2017
    Angroid: 92,478 Points Sep 13, 2017
    Bluto: 241,173 Points Oct 10, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  16. Yakoff Jizzrael Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +85 / 7 / -12

It's strange, but the rest of the races of the world (with the exception of sub Saharan Africans) prefer the lighter skin tones to the darker skin tones more than white people -the lightest race of them all- do.

I find as a blond haired blue eyed northern Euro male that south and central American women seem to like and admire my features more than any race or group of women. With east Asians, Arabs or Indians it's a hit and miss, but any women south of the States seem to be very attracted to me and receptive to me approaching them.
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  17. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,448 / 34 / -41
    [IMG]
    Bluto: 232,027 Points Sep 13, 2017
  18. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,643 / 68 / -168
    As perps, dey is White. O'erwise, not-White. Got it?
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  19. Whitestmanalive Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +79 / 3 / -0
    Cons

Considering that Ben Jealous was head of the NAACP I'd argue that sub-Saharan Africans prefer light skin too. Their descendants in America do anyway.
  20. Whitestmanalive Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +79 / 3 / -0

The truth is that almost all Hispanics have some amount of nigger blood, even if it's a pretty small amount. Mexican and Central American mestizos average about 4% sub-Saharan African ancestry. Steve Sailer wrote a good article on this way back in 2002. http://www.upi.com/Analysis-Mexicos-missing-blacks-Part-3/60621020910279/ Mexico used to have a fairly sizable population of black slaves. The black population of Mexico more or less "disappeared" because they got absorbed into the general Mexican gene pool. Mestizos rarely admit to their sub-Saharan ancestry, but it's pretty well documented by both history and genealogical tests.

Most of the nigger ancestry in mestizos comes from slaves, but there is a supposition that some of it comes through another source. Which is, well, Spain's 800 years under the control of Moroccan octoroons.
    • List