WA vs. DC

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Giada, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
    Earlier I mapquested and typed in Washington State distance to Arizona. The site automatically switched it from Washington State to Washington DC. If I wanted to mapquest Washington DC I would have put that in. I'm fed up with the internet auto correcting my own freaking input on the computer/phone.

Note current article presented as DC, not Washington DC.
    DC garden aligns with solstice

19th-century White House garden aligns with solstice sun

A 19th-century garden just north of the White House on Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C., was designed so that its statues align with the rising and setting sun on the summer and winter solstices, a physics professor has found.
    Using satellite imagery and astronomical software, Amelia Sparavigna, of Politecnico di Torino in Italy, discovered the phenomenon. The solstice sun aligns with the center of the garden, which contains a statue of President Andrew Jackson, and the endings of four walkways that now contain four statues of generals from the American Revolutionary War, the physicist found.
    http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016...den-aligns-with-solstice-sun.html?intcmp=hpff
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    john z. whitey: 25,046 Points (ariZona) Jun 12, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  2. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
  3. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,986 / 204 / -318
    I've always called the Great Viper Den DC, but I'm biased.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
    I emailed the website and told them of the autocorrect.

When I drive long distances I always have the GPS and mapquest paper copy.
  5. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
  6. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
    HA. I was right, if Google is going to direct me to Washington DC instead of Washington state, what else are they doing?
    @Angroid suggested when I first joined not to use Google, that was August 2014. F*ck Google.

'If this is true, it is a disgrace': Donald Trump responds to viral video claiming Google's search is biased

Donald Trump took aim at Google on Friday afternoon after a viral video claimed to show the web giant's autocomplete search function manipulated results to favor Hillary Clinton.
    "If this is true, it is a disgrace that Google would do that," Trump wrote in a statement sent to Business Insider by his campaign. "Very, very dishonest."
    "They should let it float and allow people [to] see how crooked she really is," he continued.
    The video, created by SourceFed, showed multiple autocomplete search results for "Hillary Clinton" that it claimed proved that Google "has been actively altering search recommendations in favor of Hillary Clinton's campaign."
    The video had been viewed more than 14 million times on Facebook since Thursday.
    In a statement on Friday, Google emphatically rejected that its autocomplete function was biased toward any candidate. Rather, each site simply uses a different algorithm from the others.
    A Google representative wrote in a statement:
    Google Autocomplete does not favor any candidate or cause. Claims to the contrary simply misunderstand how Autocomplete works. Our Autocomplete algorithm will not show a predicted query that is offensive or disparaging when displayed in conjunction with a person's name. More generally, our autocomplete predictions are produced based on a number of factors including the popularity of search terms.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-google-search-viceo-2016-6?r=US&IR=T
    Bluto: 113,641 Points Jun 11, 2016
  7. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,287 / 28 / -46
    I tried it, it seems to be a (rather surprising) programming issue on the mapquest site. They basically assume Washington State to be anywhere except in Washington State :lol:
    So in this case, it don't seems to be Jewgle or Browser Autocomplete or even Operating System Autocomplete functions screwing wit' u, rather it appears to be mapquest themselves.

Avoid being anywhere surounded by Niggers, Military Bases, Wal-Marts, Jews and Mosques. (I fail my own test.)

What else u ask? Logging and tracking all ur activities and developing algorithms through which to manipulate ur mind by feeding you selective content through which to alter your perception of reality, for starters.

This really is happening, no bullshit. Google, Facebook, Twitter, WikiPedia, the MSM etc are all at it. Governments & Intelligence Agencies are running their own, similar programs. There's no escaping this menace. All the major Computer / Operating Systems & Web Browsers nowadays are integrated into this system. Most if not all of the bigger Internet Portals are in cahoots with one another.

All you can do is to keep reminding yourself that you're living in the Matrix and that > 90% of information you're being fed has deliberately been screwed with to alter your perception of reality in such a way as to benefit the Globalist Mafia.
    john z. whitey: 25,046 Points Jun 12, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List