Unfunny curry-flinger affirmative action "comedian" Aziz Ansari now #MeToo'd

Discussion in 'Wogful Wonderland' started by LastChanceArmada, Jan 14, 2018.

1. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +884 / 0 / -1
    I went on a date with Aziz Ansari. It turned into the worst night of my life.
    by Katie "I only learn things the hard" Way

[IMG]

She approached him because she recognized his camera flash — Aziz Ansari was taking pictures at the 2017 Emmy Awards after-party with a film camera, not a digital one. “I stood up, and I’m like tipsy at this point and feeling really confident. I’m in a gown, and I walked up to Aziz and said, ‘What’d you just shoot with?’”

Grace is a 23-year-old Brooklyn-based photographer, then aged 22. We are not using her real name to protect her identity because she is not a public figure. She says Ansari brushed her off at first, but after he realized they both brought the same kind of camera to the event, an old model from the 80s, he was impressed.

They flirted a little — he took two pictures of her, she snapped some of him — and then she and her date went back to the dance floor. “It was like, one of those things where you’re aware of the other person all night,” she said. “We would catch eyes every now and then.”

More evidence that the subcontinent chock full of wise yogis, engineers and scientists that cannot provide basic infrastructure but will nevertheless supersede the white West here: https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    rasputin: 100,008 Points (ditches, ditches and more ditches) Jan 14, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,158 / 11 / -10
    Fucking kikes have really made Netflix and Amazon prime into a ghetto by pushing niggers/kikes/wogs/lesbos/girl power in their "original content" and promoting similar content from network television/cable on their "home screen."

It really has become unbearable -- people used to run away from cable in order to be able to pick what they watch. Now the kikes have invaded even the cord-cutters' "safe space" by using invasive ads for their shit that you can't turn off.

Just one example, a Fire TV home screen has ads for show and currently I see:

1. A nigress "model" (ad for some shit model show) with fake hair
    2. Some nigress surrounded by wires (some stoopit original content shit)
    3. Lesbo Elen show
    4. Some star track nigress looking up into the sky (we wuz kangs n astronauts n shit)
    5. One neutral ad for watching youtube on firefox/silk app now that joogle has pulled jootube from Fire TV)
    Nate Higgers: 2,666 Points (Yeppers, kikes don’t care about America and will flood the country with muds) Jan 14, 2018
  3. Nate Higgers Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    A white woman going on a date with a wog is mudsharking and going back to their apartment is just inviting trouble
    LastChanceArmada: 33,997 Points (Women really need to learn that they should never go unaccompanied into a man's apartment they are not ready to have sex with.) Jan 14, 2018