TSA/DHS: Airport security

Discussion in 'The Compound' started by Giada, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    I can almost guarantee the 2 gov't agencies won't tell the left hand what the right hand is doing and people will be pissed. Also, if it's racist to ask for ID for voting, isn't it racist to ask for an enhanced driver's license (DL).
    ---------
    All the talk about the layers of aviation security is really just that: talk. It’s not meant to stop terrorists from attacking a plane or airport, and they aren’t even meant to make the bad guys think they can’t pull off another 9/11. No, the TSA and its so-called “security circus” — which seems so much more like a carnival in the bright glare of the red team revelations — is meant to make us feel safer. That’s the real job of the TSA. Next time you go to the airport and see the long lines and the full-body scanners, the screeners giving pregnant mothers and senior citizens “pat downs” and passengers being “swabbed” and having the samples submitted into a fancy explosive detection machine, remember that.
    It’s a $7 billion-a-year show put on for you.
    http://fortune.com/2015/06/02/the-tea-airport-security-problems/
    --------
    Millions of air travelers across the U.S. are potentially at risk of finding themselves grounded in the new year thanks to a post-9/11 law that took a decade to finally come into effect.
    The REAL ID Act, originally passed in 2005, was meant to tighten standards for government-issued IDs like driver's licenses -- to boot, it banned federal agencies from accepting any IDs that don't meet the bar.
    That means the TSA technically shouldn't accept driver's licenses from certain states, once the law is in full effect. While Washington let the rules slide for years, the Department of Homeland Security could start to enforce them in 2016 and is pushing states to comply.
    And that has the potential to cause confusion, not to mention headaches at the airport -- as many states are still not in full compliance, and different states are operating on different timetables.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ids-invalid-for-flying.html?intcmp=latestnews
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Blitzed: 17,664 Points (also known as a shit show) Dec 30, 2015
    Prima Morte: 21,052 Points Jan 24, 2016
    Bluto: 107,779 Points May 18, 2016
  2. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    Reverse discrimination suit filed against FAA.

MSLF’s President and Lead Attorney William Perry Pendley said, “In abandoning years of hiring the most qualified and adopting a test that is the epitome of psychobabble, the FAA told our clients their skills are less important than their race, and the public that its racial agenda is more important than aircraft safety.”

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industri...t-filed-against-faa-hiring-fallout-continues/
  3. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
  4. 313Chris Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,396 / 55 / -19
    I recall about 8 or 9 years ago, Jared Taylor predicted that as the federal government becomes more niggerized through forced racial diversification, commercial air travel would simply become too unsafe to be an option anymore. I never imagined that day would come as fast as it has.
    Johnson: 81,330 Points Jan 10, 2016
    Prima Morte: 21,052 Points Jan 24, 2016
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    Agreed, the majority of the airline check in, TSA, golf cart transport (don't have that in the EU), baggage, and even restraunt workers are black.
    Summer 2015 I was flying through JFK and had not been around black speak in a few years.
    I had to ask her 3x to clarify herself, I couldn't understand a damn word she said.
    US airline prices are extremely high, so I'm baffled how some afford to fly.

Air travel is still very cheap in the EU and there's no problems at the airports or on the airplane.
    When is the last time you read (minus Russel Crowe :lol:) about a passenger overseas causing chaos?

When I first joined TBB, MST said he would not fly again, never really gave a reason.
    But, US travel is ghetto-fied.
    rasputin: 36,566 Points (Transatlantic flights are expensive too. But European airports are full of kebabs and surly attitude from white employees too.) Jan 10, 2016
    • Show me your tits Show me your tits x 1
    • List
  6. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
  7. Johnson demented lumberjack

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,332 / 200 / -310
    Because jew lawyers have already worked out that voating is a "right" and flying is a "privilege." :jew:
  8. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,278 / 61 / -137
    If I can't walk or drive, I dont' need to go there.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    Are you afraid of flying?
    I can't imagine being grounded.
  10. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,278 / 61 / -137
    It's the principle of the thing. I am not going to allow some make-work nigger fag or sherilla grope me or otherwise "ride herd" over me. I will NOT show my papers. I'd like to see the whole commercial airline industry collapes from people staying away from TSAland. I know that is unrealistic but I have no desire to fly if I have to allow a fedfaggot to do a cavity search first. I won't let them x-ray me.

amtrak is full of niggers who target whites for crimes along the way. No bus ride for this white boy either. I won't get on a bus or train with bunch of smelly niggers and spics. No fk'n way. I'll walk or drive or stay home. I don't need to see the world. I feel best right here at the "compound." Not a spic, jew or nigger in sight. Besides, I am used to having a holstered pistol everywhere I go and I don't feel comfortable going very far out into the jew'd world without it. It's just not worth the risk to me.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,278 / 61 / -137
    Oh..afraid of flying? ha ha. I solo'd at age 16 in a Taylorcraft and have flown Cesna 172s for a few hours. my father was a pilot for an airlines for years. I flew all over the country on a free pass as a kid and young adult. When they would no longer accept my DL as proof of who I was at the kiosk to board the plane, I stopped flying. This was several years before the creepy TSA niggers even showed up.
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  12. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27

A lot of merit to that, but good enough, if you want to carry. :agree:
  13. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27

My choice of phrasing "afraid" was wrong, I should have used "refuse to fly". :)
    john z. whitey: 13,945 Points (I knew what you meant. no offense taken at all.) Jan 11, 2016
  14. billy_boatrocker Wartime Consigliere

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,405 / 10 / -13
    The only flight I want to be on is my flight out of the 'Kwa.
    john z. whitey: 13,945 Points (Well! That's not very patriotardic of you!) Jan 11, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    Wonder if your home/renter insurance would replace your gun if the TSA "stole" it. :hm:

TSA confiscated an average of 6 loaded guns per day in 2015

The Transportation Security Administration found 2,653 guns in carry-on bags at airport checkpoints in 2015. That's the official record for the most guns confiscated by the agency in a year, and 20 percent more than in 2014. Scarier still, 83 percent of the guns were loaded,according to an official statement on the TSA blog. That means the TSA confiscated about 2,200 loaded guns from carry-on bags in 2015, or an average of about six loaded guns found every day.
    ---
    It's against the law to fly with a gun in a carry-on bag, but it's legal to bring them in a checked suitcase if they're unloaded and properly declared with the airline, according to TSA. http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/...-guns-per-day-in-2015/21301271/?intcmp=hplnws
  16. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    Possibly one of my worst flying experiences was sitting next to a Delta airplane mechanic.
    He proceeded to tell me everything mechanically wrong from takeoff to landing what was wrong with the plane. :frown:
    IMO, the best airlines abroad are Qatar and Emirates, stateside I will only fly Delta.

Passengers die more often than you think and virtually EVERY plane has something wrong with it: Insider reveals the surprising things airlines don't tell you

• Ex-staffer Allison Hope said passengers are in the dark on a lot of things
    • She said people shouldn't eat the in-flight meal unless it's in a sealed bag
    • Tray tables may be covered in faecal matter and should be wiped clean
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3454318/Airline-employee-reveals-surprising-things-passengers-aren-t-told.html#ixzz40haenCyD
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  17. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    "Air inequality"
    :facepalm:

'Air rage' largely based on seat class, study finds

That feeling lies behind her latest paper, published Monday, which concludes that inequality between seat classes is the largest single contributor to air rage.
    The effect intensifies, DeCelles suggests, when the plebes file past the high rollers during boarding. Nor is the effect limited to travellers of modest means. Airborne inequality makes the rich behave worse, too.
    "It's a very strong effect," said DeCelles.
    She and her co-author talked an unnamed "major international carrier" into giving them an internal database of all disruptive passenger behaviour that endangered flight safety. The database covered several years and involved more than one million flights.
    The two looked at correlations between air rage and possible triggers -- leg room, seat width, flight delays, flight length and cabin space. They compared flights that had separate first and economy classes with those that didn't, and also flights that boarded from the front -- forcing economy passengers to walk through first class -- with those that boarded from the centre.
    The strongest predictor of air rage, by far, was class divide.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/air-rage-largely-based-on-seat-class-study-finds-1.2884100#
    Blitzed: 22,895 Points May 3, 2016
    • List
  18. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7,695 / 28 / -45
    Pilot fatigue is being blamed for the dune-coon plane crash in Russia some weeks ago (and it seems a very plausible reason, because there are no indications that the plane was mechanically unsound). Apparently insane shift pattern rosters are the norm amongst the dune-coon operators including Qatar, Emirates etc.

I wouldn't trust a raghead bazaar airline any more than I'd trust a bazaar carpet seller.
    Giada: 61,836 Points (Qatar and Emirates have the best customer service. :)) May 8, 2016
  19. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,068 / 107 / -27
    It's guaranteed you're going to get delayed for whatever reason at O'Hare, if not the weather, it's the TSA.
    My 3 least favorite airports in the world; O'Hare, JFK, Dar Es Salaam.
    I'm going to have to check to see if my pre-TSA check is up to date.
    But, the TSA system can inadvertently decided to omit at certain airports. :frown:

Stranded travelers sleep on cots in TSA nightmare

The TSA’s notorious checkpoint delays were so bad at Chicago’s O’Hare airport over the weekend that an airline had to set up cots for its fliers.
    “We held 30 flights [on Sunday], and 450 passengers missed their flights because of TSA delays,” American Airlines spokesman Ross Feinstein told The Post.
    “This weekend was probably the worst since spring break,’’ said the rep, whose airline was forced to put out about 100 cots for stranded customers. “Our concern is the summer, which is spring
    break every day from June till September.’’
    A federal source blamed the nightmare weekend on the Transportation Security Administration’s long-standing issues of too little manpower combined with a seasonal surge in air traffic.
    “All major hubs are sitting ducks for outrageous lines at any given moment in time,’’ the source warned.
    Travelers were advised to arrive at least two hours early for domestic flights and three hours ahead for international take-offs — but fliers griped that even that wasn’t enough for them to
    get through security in time.
    http://nypost.com/2016/05/16/stranded-travelers-sleep-on-cots-in-tsa-nightmare/
  20. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +15,988 / 64 / -166
    [IMG]

TSA is TNB
    313Chris: 44,824 Points (-shit) May 18, 2016
    Giada: 64,601 Points (only in the USA. :)) May 18, 2016