Trump news thread

Discussion in 'The Round Robin' started by Angroid, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    [IMG]
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 112,588 Points Jun 7, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,830 / 66 / -167

[IMG]
    Roy Fokker: 54,670 Points Jun 7, 2016
    Prima Morte: 27,544 Points (Good call on that headline page.) Jun 9, 2016
  3. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
  4. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,286 / 32 / -40
    Hillary supports Trump's policies

[IMG]
  5. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,286 / 32 / -40
    RoseAnn Barr now onboard the trump train

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...seanne-barr-we-would-be-so-lucky-if-trump-won
    Prima Morte: 27,544 Points (I'm not sure that's a plus.) Jun 9, 2016
    • List
  6. Blitzed stahl blitzt kalt

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,825 / 1 / -6
    [IMG]
    fuz al-nufi: 44,977 Points Jun 12, 2016
  7. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
  8. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,453 / 112 / -32
  9. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    Mexicunts :dosagree:
  10. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    Mexican President Threatens To “Call All Mexicans Back Home If Trump Is Elected”

http://therightists.com/mexican-pre...back-home-if-trump-is-elected/?fb_ref=Default

The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

In an interview with the New York Times, Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

However, many Mexicans who have managed to obtain a U.S. citizenship through legal channels fear this move. Mexico is currently the 3rd largest trading partner of the United States, with $507 billion worth of goods trade in 2013 alone. “Although shutting down the influx of billions of dollars that our people send home every month could cripple our economy, I still believe this is the right thing to do in the long run,” the President argued. “We’ll bring our people home, where it is safe and welcoming. We will be able to offer them better and more civilized working conditions.”

“Besides,” Nieto opined, “If, by some miracle, President Trump somehow manages to get back American jobs from China, which I doubt he’ll succeed, they’ll be needing good workers because they won’t be having any Mexicans anymore. But what they don’t understand is the fact that, if they do get those jobs back, they are going to cost the government much more than a simple low-wage Mexican worker would. And good luck trying to maintain the number one economy in the world then.”

“Too long has the Mexican worker in America been discriminated and oppressed because of his skin color,” the President stated. “And when our people come back home, they will take our food, music, culture and all things Mexican along with them. And in case you’re reading this, Mr. Trump – yes, that does include Mexican prostitutes you’re so secretly fond of. So, you can forget about the Sunday night specials with all-you-can-undress free deals. Because, we know everything.”

“Finally, I would like to add that all of your professional athletes, actors and actresses and pretty much all celebrities can kiss the steroids and drugs goodbye. Your country is built on cocaine, heroin, crack, marijuana (which is a Spanish word, by the way) and steroids that have come to America through Mexico. Thanks to these substances, you were able to have Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Nirvana and pretty much your entire popular culture. But, I guess you already knew that when you signed up to vote for Mr. Trump and his famous wall. Good luck with him, and good riddance,” President Nieto concluded in his interview.
  11. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    Bluto: 117,829 Points Jul 7, 2016
  12. billy_boatrocker Wartime Consigliere

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,609 / 10 / -14

Threat? FUCK YEAH!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Them Home! Call Them Home! Call Them Home!

What a grandstanding douchebag. Even Mexi's in Mexico see through his tough guy act. I guess only US journalists and cucks take this phoney seriously.

How funny, he actually thinks average Americans give a shit? Crime would drop if all the Mexi's left. That'd be great then we could work on sending niggers back to Apefrica and jews to ovens.
  13. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,930 / 126 / -271
    No shit man. Don't act too enthused, though. Maybe he doesn't realize that we would have paid Mexico about a hundred billion dollars to take them all back!
  14. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,878 / 2 / -11
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...384395831.html

Pro-Trump Signs Stolen From Philadelphia Yard Twice
    By Deana Harley
    Published 2 hours ago

After reports of Donald Trump campaign flags being stolen last week, a Philadelphia resident is claiming he too has had Trump paraphernalia stolen.

James Buclary, of Medway Road in the Northeast section, first decided to show his support for the Republican presumptive nominee. Buclary ordered a Trump campaign sign online and proudly staked it in his front yard.

Four months went and then Buclary noticed his sign had been stolen at the end of May. A disappointed Buclary ordered another sign for his front yard to replace the stolen one. Now, a couple weeks after he placed the second sign, Buclary said someone stole it again.

“Every time I put one up it seems like they disappear,” Buclary said.

He's not alone. On Friday, Joe Hornick of New Jersey said he had over ten pro-Trump flags stolen from his West Long Branch home.

Buclary said he filed a police report.

“I don’t know who would’ve taken them,” Buclary said of his own signs. “I will put another one up if I can get one, though.”
  15. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,930 / 126 / -271
    I'm seeing more and more Trump signs and bumper stickers in my suburban neck of the woods, which is interesting. Prior to this, I only saw Bernie stickers or signs. I haven't seen anything at all yet for the Hilldawg, surprisingly.
    • List
  16. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,286 / 32 / -40
    New medical breakthrough !! MAGA pills !

[IMG]
    • List
  17. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,830 / 66 / -167
  18. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,135 / 84 / -144
    Blitzed: 23,894 Points Jul 23, 2016
  19. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,135 / 84 / -144
    Hungarian PM Orban Becomes First EU Leader To Endorse Trump

[IMG]

(AFP) – Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Saturday became the first European leader to endorse US presidential candidate Donald Trump, calling him a “better option” for the bloc than his rival, Hillary Clinton.

“I am not a Donald Trump campaigner. I never thought it would occur to me that of the available options, he would be the better one for Europe and for Hungary”, Orban said in an annual speech at a summer school in Baile Tusnad in Romania. The right-wing leader said he was swayed by security proposals Trump had made in his acceptance speech as the Republican Party’s presidential nominee on Thursday night. Depicting America as a country mired in violence, Trump had vowed to increase intelligence efforts, suspend immigration from nations “compromised by terrorism”, and stop a “failed policy of nation-building and regime change” in places like Syria and Iraq. Orban is also a fervent opponent of immigration — particularly from Muslim nations — and has blamed recent terror attacks in Europe on the bloc’s refugee crisis, which erupted last summer. – ‘Kindling insecurity’ – “(Trump) has made some proposals about stopping terrorism, that I as a European couldn’t have said better regarding what would be best for Europe”, Orban said. Orban stressed Europe had to create a network of national intelligence agencies that matched “the world’s best”. He also supported Trump’s push to “abandon the policy of exporting democracy”. Orban said the West’s toppling of authoritarian “but stable” regimes in Libya, Syria and Iraq had sparked chaos and unleashed the influx of migrants from the Middle East and Africa. “If we prioritise democracy-building rather than stability in those regions where stability is more important, then we are kindling insecurity,” he said. Orban warned the same applied to current events in Turkey, which has declared a state of emergency and launched a mass crackdown after a failed coup on July 15. “If Turkey becomes unstable, then many tens of millions of people could turn toward Europe,” he said. Around 400,000 migrants and refugees passed through Hungary in 2015 before the government sealed off its southern borders with razor-wire fences in autumn and brought in tough new anti-migrant laws. Earlier this month, the government announced it would hold a referendum on October 2 on the EU’s troubled plan to share 160,000 migrants around the 28-nation bloc via mandatory quotas.
  20. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,830 / 66 / -167
    &, o' course, da li'l Turd fuckin' lies about what TRuMP said-

TRuMP don't give a FuCK