Trayvon U Drops Comp. Sci., Keeps Niggerball

Discussion in 'This Cesspool We Live In' started by Macrobius, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Macrobius The Old Usager

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,533 / 43 / -218
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens...ce-department-increases-athletic-budgets-hmm/

University of Florida Eliminates Computer Science Department, Increases Athletic Budgets. Hmm.

Wow, no one saw this coming. The University of Florida announced this past week that it was dropping its computer science department, which will allow it to save about $1.7 million. The school is eliminating all funding for teaching assistants in computer science, cutting the graduate and research programs entirely, and moving the tattered remnants into other departments.
    Let’s get this straight: in the midst of a technology revolution, with a shortage of engineers and computer scientists, UF decides to cut computer science completely?
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 13 Points (Fuckin' White fat fucks likes deir kollege football e'en if it's filled wit' illiterate nigger thugs.) Apr 22, 2012
    MadScienceType: 10 Points Apr 23, 2012
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 4 Points Apr 23, 2012
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  2. tricknologist menace to sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,697 / 13 / -43
    How else will they be able to keep up the myth that we don't produce enough programers and engineers ?

Besides, niggas gots ta have their nigga ball scholarshits.
    MadScienceType: 10 Points Apr 23, 2012
    Hawthorne Abendsen: 17 Points Apr 23, 2012
    Macrobius: 11 Points (I think the SEC is a popular religion among Whites there too.) Apr 24, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. rasputin Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,309 / 9 / -8
    Flagrant act of niggerization?
    Macrobius: 10 Points (To think relatives of Thomas Jefferson founded the university (Eppes family)) Apr 22, 2012
    Bluto: 13 Points (Da formerly all White SEC football teams is now largely filled wit' dumb, illiterate nigger criminals.) Apr 22, 2012
  4. SlagMaster Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +66 / 1 / -1
    Even with the now feeble accomplishments of AI platforms, it may have been perceived as a direct
    threat to Negroid Intellectual Classroom Performance (NICP) benchmarks. It would be racist to compare
    a Shottky Diode and recursive function to the brain of Niggabeast.
    rust: 7 Points (hey welcome) Apr 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. anunnaki Haradrim

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +809 / 33 / -33
    Is Florida majority non-white? There has to be enough white guys to fill out those computer science classes. Isn't computer science closely tied to Mathematics, which a lot of people, whites included, simply aren't very good at?

My husband works with computer science and software engineering and is also responsible for hiring new people. He says half of those he interviews who come directly from school don't know shit (and most of these guys are white Swedes). Those who tend to be good have been programming at home before going to any university. Programming is their hobby, so to speak (like my sperg husband who at Swedish classes at senior high used his time to program poker games on his Texas Instruments calculator...). At his job, of all the software developers (30-40, I don't remember how many they are), one and only one is female, which is quite telling.

Needless to say, they're in desperate need of more developers, but there just aren't enough people out there who want to work with it.
    Johnson: 12 Points (bah! spergs) Apr 23, 2012
    Bluto: 13 Points (bag! spergs) Apr 23, 2012
    • Show me your tits Show me your tits x 2
    • List
  6. MadScienceType Riding in style.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,659 / 9 / -33
    What's the Swedish equivalent of the H1B visa program?
    anunnaki: 12 Points (don't know. call the embassy. :)) Apr 23, 2012
  7. Shady Bob The one who knocks

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,427 / 45 / -450
    I know some people in the industry in FL. From comments they have made native whites are pretty much shut out of the computer programming industry. Two years or more of unemployment between computer related jobs sounds like the norm. Of course they get to train their dot head replacements, often over the phone/webcam since they aren't even bothering to bring them over any more.
    rust: 7 Points Apr 23, 2012
    Man Against Time: -3,237 Points Oct 3, 2012
    Vilda: 3,127 Points Oct 3, 2012
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  8. rust inactive

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,796 / 44 / -23
    There is not a true shortage of programmers and engineers, at least that I'm aware of. It's a ruse sponsored by our government, and the purpose is to allow their corporate cronies (and/or campaign contributors) to hire dotheads on H1-B visas who will work for chump change.

The GWM are then stuck supervising, hand holding and training these ant-like wogs, who are usually incapable of original thought or innovation and perform tasks based on rote memorization. Fairly common tale in the IT and engineering world.
    Hawthorne Abendsen: 16 Points Apr 23, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. anunnaki Haradrim

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +809 / 33 / -33
    I don't think outsourcing is as big here as it is over there.
    • Show me your tits Show me your tits x 1
    • List
  10. rasputin Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,309 / 9 / -8
    Wogs are rat-like; it's the chinks who are the insect-like.

Wogs and chinks :disagree:
  11. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,774 / 104 / -254
    You married a sperg, eh? Well, now we know where the need for all of the attention-seeking cockteasing that we've seen on these boards and others comes from.. :lol:
    rust: 10,144 Points Aug 6, 2012
  12. Macrobius The Old Usager

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,533 / 43 / -218
    Could be. Here, no IT department I've seen in the last 5+ years has more than 20% native Whites. We are 80% of the population -- it is pure economics and upper management delusion. I've personally been told [by a Filipino who had 2 White Men and 20 wogs in his department....] that my position would be protected to the extent of his ability to do so, at the rate of 2-3 wogs fired, if necessary to make it so. Thus, the economic value of a White (in my case), and the calculations of management that hiring 2-3 wogs in preference to me as *worth it*, is well known to everyone at the bargaining table. It is simply a fact, and the numbers either work or they don't. Capitalism, whatever else you can say, is good at measuring economic values. Whites deliver 2-3x and thus they are entitled to charge, in the end, exactly what they are worth. Ignore the PC shit and charge your value in the global market, I say.

It's pure economics. If wogs price themselves too high, I win. Head to head, at the entry level, my command of English is worth 5 bucks an hour. A wog will get 35-45 /hour, and I can ask +5 on top of that for skilled QA work -- that's the market right now. On the East Coast or in Chicago, I can ask +20 USD on top of that (and lose on taxes). After I am in, I'm worth 2-3x their ass. Do you see the defect? It exists in the HR / credentialing system. Any White Man should just be persistent here, and even if you lose up front, you will win on the back end. My optimal strategy is to low ball to get in the door, then demand a raise. That works in any 'contract for hire' arrangement. Be patient, you White Men.... I've done this a half dozen times. Like they say in the movies.... 'It's just business.' Personally, I think the Corleones were White.

White Men in the Midwest have a better 'return on investment' than anyone living on either coast, by the way. Omaha or Sioux Falls are nice (maybe Colorado if you are in Telecomm), I hear. If you like those places and are in IT, go there. You will get higher value. Some industries (Financial Services) have more Whites than others. Pick those for preference.

We all live in the NWO. Charge it top dollar and fuck 'em.
    tricknologist: 8 Points Apr 23, 2012
    rust: 7 Points Apr 23, 2012
    • List
  13. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,486 / 14 / -15
    Q: You know how to stop a nighor from raping a woman?

A: Throw it a basketball!
    tricknologist: 8 Points Apr 23, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,774 / 104 / -254
    I think nigs are more attracted to poontang and black holes than to basketballs.
    rasputin: 9 Points (muh dikk) Apr 23, 2012
  15. anunnaki Haradrim

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +809 / 33 / -33
    There's nothing spergy about his physical appearance. >:) He is a 190 cm broadshouldered Nordic. I've always thought he looks a wee bit like a young Max von Sydow.

His job is spergy though, but he rolls in the cash so I don't complain. :D

To be honest, I too studied some programming (C++) a looong time ago, but I found it boring and not for me. It just doesn't seem to attract women.
    rasputin: 9 Points (what's the opposite of jungle fever? and show me your tits.) Apr 24, 2012
    • Show me your tits Show me your tits x 1
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  16. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,774 / 104 / -254
    I almost went into Comp Sci myself. I enjoyed it, but heard about all of the outsourcing even back then. I learned some C++ too, but knowing VB was actually pretty handy back in the AOHell days. :D
  17. Macrobius The Old Usager

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,533 / 43 / -218
    Computational Physics in C++ is still going strong, only it seems mostly to attract platypuses these days:

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/so-you-want-to-learn-computational-physics.10184 (article has link to book by Hjorth-Jensen)

[IMG]

To be honest, programming has always been something you learn mostly on your own, by practice, and plenty of 'study' material and software to play with just about any language is free on the web.

IT jobs require degrees in computational science surely, but any technical or engineering subject can typically substitute. I've never actually seen a job listing or opening that *required* a comp sci degree and only a comp sci degree.

A more pertinent observation, maybe, is that the hard sciences are likely to be targeted now, for cuts at state-funded universities because (1) they come with expensive equipment, not just a shared library and (2) more importantly, TA positions in them pay a *lot* more than their equivalent in the humanities or even social sciences. Knocking off one big science department can float a lot of diversity, multicultural, and interdisciplinary majors. It looks like the other departments (the ones that sit on committees) are going to band together and gang rape the nerds.

First rule of getting shot at by idiots, chimps, and Jews: the bigger the target cross-section you present, the more likely you are to be hit by random, wild gunfire. Science types should take note, and get off-campus funding like internships at local companies, These are traditional in summer, and TA jobs are certainly more convenient -- but there is nothing preventing you from getting industry experience during the year, and slimming down the course load. This may actually play into the hands of Whites, who probably have better local contacts to begin with.
    • List
  18. Ed4EBT Palestinian

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,180 / 73 / -169
    :dowhat:
  19. MadScienceType Riding in style.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,659 / 9 / -33
    True, the developing contacts is probably the more important aspect, since you're more likely to get a non-academic job if you are personally known to company management. The H1B crowd is alive and well in the sciences too.

I don't know that entire science departments will be lopped off. Universities are addicted to the grant money that well-known and well-funded profs bring in since they get around 50% off the top. The humanities and diversity type programs typically bring in funding somewhere between jack and shit, but if that changes, I can easily see your scenario playing out. What might be more likely is that universities will eliminate many entry-level type PI positions and keep the golden geese who have large grants. Of course that doesn't do much for the future when these well-heeled types leave or (finally) retire, but then long-term planning has never been one of the higher education system's strong suits.
  20. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,774 / 104 / -254
    Long-term planning does not exist anywhere in our economy. The race to the bottom is ubiquitous. It is as if we are totally removed from our 'saver' ancestors; we're akin to Mongols living off of the spoils of conquered civilizations, except this civilization is our own and conquering anything isn't profitable for the nation as a whole.