There are 170,000 fewer retail jobs in 2017—and 75,000 more Amazon robots

Discussion in 'This Cesspool We Live In' started by Ozzy Bon Halen, Dec 4, 2017.

1. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,334 / 337 / -380
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Angroid: 110,063 Points Dec 12, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,158 / 11 / -10
    Shit, the life must really suck to work hard for such shit money. It's better to be a welfare leech than work for so little.
    Angroid: 110,063 Points Dec 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    ^ There are loads of decent desperate guys out there without prospects and they have to take what they can get via these scheisster agencies and the employers who use these agencies. I used to work similar kinds of gigs but to be fair we were treated better back then than those poor Amazon drivers.

The problem with that life is that it traps you in a poverty cycle, which is just how the bosses like it. They work you like a motherfucker and you're too despondent, tired, worn out - not too mention broke and living from wage packet to wage packet - to look for something better. You don't have time and opportunity to look, your brain is conditioned to just keep going like a robot... and even if you were going to try and find something else you needed some kinds of skills or experience which you cannot get because you're trapped into trying to earn enough money with the current job not to go under.
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 159,348 Points Dec 30, 2017
  4. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    Yeah their plans have been sent out via the propaganda networks for some time but it's all bullshit. Most of it is a giant lie. The real game is that they want to steal people's income and force them into servitude through this subsistence scam.

- Kikenvermin technologists & their shabbos goyim automate the middle & lower classes outta jobs
    - Kikenvermin technologists & their shabbos goyim transfer the former salaries of middle & lower classes to their own offshore bank accounts
    - Kikenvermin technologists & their shabbos goyim lobby Gubbermint to steal more taxpayers money to pay Gibs to unemployed to buy useless shit created in Kikenvermin owned factories
    - Eventually tipping point will be reached and there'll be little reason to keep these people around. They'll kill them off via some kind of engineered biological plague.
    Diarrhetrius Brown: 59,374 Points (You nailed it perfectly!) Jan 2, 2018
    Bluto: 260,908 Points Jan 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  5. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +879 / 0 / -1
    Awww, Zuckerberg just wants to help the poor! What a nice guy.

This is just Communism 2.0. The (((power elite))) has probably figured out that it's a lot easier to get people to (pace Huxley) "love their slavery" than to round up millions of uppity goyim that might cause a problem.

"UBI" is just another form of social control, except instead of getting booted off of Twitter or Facebook if you say something "mean", you won't get your little welfare check. I heard an interview with Richard Spencer a while back and he said that UBI is probably going to happen (I agree, I'd say it's going to be necessary to quell upcoming social unrest due to automation-displaced workers) but that it might actually be a net benefit for us since a bunch of 20something white guys could conceivably live in a low-rent type living situation and just work on putting out flyers or training or what have you.

Nice idea, but I'd say Spencer is a bit naive on this one (just like he was naive when he said something along the lines of "gay rights activists pretty much got what they wanted after gay marriage and will probably shut up now"). Unrestricted "UBI" is going to be something for the Congolese "newcomers" that we're expected to grovel to, not the native white population, and certainly not the non-cucked kind. How egregious this will be is anyone's guess, but my guess is it'll probably be pretty damn egregious. I just don't see the powers-that-be allowing a bunch of disaffected White men to sit around and talk politics in chat rooms or what have you.
    Angroid: 110,360 Points Dec 13, 2017
    Bluto: 260,908 Points Jan 2, 2018
    rasputin: 98,741 Points Jan 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,520 / 2 / -17
    The first thing you should do after college is create a "fuck you" account. Bosses love economic slaves, which is why they hated me. They couldn't rely on me to parrot the company line.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,262 / 16 / -26
    https://www.fastcompany.com/4051234...feedburner fastcompany&utm_content=feedburner
  8. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    Amazon is a Borg that consumes all before it. Guess the market needs a couple of new disruptors........
  9. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,596 / 14 / -11
    Remember K-Mart?

Without getting into to much detail four decades ago, when I was still a young man in his 30's, I worked in commercial property management and K-Mart had one huge scam going on that raped small town businesses.

Not only raped the small businesses but the way they had it set up it was the same small businesses that were forced to financially support the system that would eventually take their businesses while ruining their lives.

K-Mart never owned their own buildings so what would happen is through a lot of research K-Mart would determine where they would build a new 100,000 sq ft store.

K-Mart would approach Apple Eye Property Management with an offer to lease a store for 20 years for $200,000/year. Over a 20 year period the lease amount would literally pay for the property and building plus a profit.

The building was built by Apple Eye Property Management and to get the $2 million to build it, it would be a lot more money today than it was 40 years ago, they would go to the local industrial authority and apply for "Industrial Revenue Bonds" or some other bullshit name because they would be building a new business in town with jobs blah, blah.

The industrial authority would issue the bonds at a very, very small rate nearly the point of getting a $2 million dollar 20 year loan for free.

The money for the bonds came from the local taxpayers many who owned small shops up and down Main Street. You got it, the owner of the Eagle Hardware Store was forced to subsidize K-Mart the company that would eventually force them to go bankrupt or out of business if they were lucky.

This is why government should never be in the business of picking winners and losers.

K-Mart, really SS Kresge Company, would move into a brand new huge wonderful store without spending a single dime while Eagle Hardware struggled to pay the electric bill.

Tell you what, you have a business and it's an auto body repair shop? How wonderful, to bring jobs to your area I want you to build me a new building, twice as big as yours and a lot prettier too, so I can open up Jew Wise Auto Body so I can compete against you. Sound like a good deal? Sounds like a wonderful deal to me too and while you are at it make damn sure my parking lot is easier to get to than your parking lot and make it three times as big. Don't forget the big advertising signs out front. If you don't think this is all that great of an idea you don't have to pay I'll just use the tax money you pay to the county every year. Good deal, huh?

But once K-Mart moved in they totally wrecked every last locally owned store in town.
    Angroid: 114,125 Points (shit....) Jan 3, 2018
    rasputin: 98,741 Points Jan 3, 2018
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 162,038 Points Jan 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  10. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,520 / 2 / -17
    In 1860, the South paid 85% of the federal taxes, which were used to finance the construction of factories in the North.
    Angroid: 114,125 Points (Fucking carpetbaggers) Jan 3, 2018
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 162,038 Points Jan 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  11. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,829 / 68 / -168
  12. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,596 / 14 / -11

I need to find a source for that. Makes sense because cotton was exported and it was the days before income taxes.

Seriously, not doubting you a bit, but can you point me to a source?
  13. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,262 / 16 / -26

Go to page 92 on this PDF, it talks about how the South lost the war after failing to secure funding to finance the civil war. Pretty interesting stuff if you're into Southern History. The rest of the book is pretty interesting too.

http://img.liechan.com/uploads/soft/7352353342234.pdf

They made a pretty good documentary based on the book as well.