Texe Marrs -- Why Mystery Babylon Must Fall

Discussion in 'Twilight Zone' started by LastChanceArmada, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Poète Maudit Decadent

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +417 / 55 / -102
    Except he says: "This IS my body". Not "like my body", not "a symbol of my body". Only someone who has had the Enlightenment philosophy drummed into his brain from birth would presume a "symbolic" meaning here where none is implied by the text. But as we already stated:

1. Jesus is living bread. John 6:51
    2. This bread is Christ's flesh. John 6:51 & John 6:53
    3. This flesh is real food to be actually eaten. John 6:55

The only presumptuous, arrogant twats here are those who reject a belief that the Church held since time immemorial because they and some 16th century revolutionaries "know better". I'm afraid it's a fact of history that belief in the eucharist dates to the Apostolic and Patristic periods. Ironically, even Martin Luther belived wholeheartedly in the real presence, though he rejected transubstantiation as a nominalist.

Here is an example of that metaphysical framework I mentioned earlier. Transubstatiation has to be "hocus pocus". Do you even understand what substantia is?

I see you don't understand the meaning of the word metaphysical either. Metaphysical and literal are not terms one juxtaposes. Metaphysics is the area of philosophy which concerns itself with the study of ultimate reality: what REALLY is. For example, if I claim that human emotions are just activities of the brain in response to the release of chemical substances, that is a METAPHYSICAL claim.

Yes, the bread LITERALLY becomes the body of Christ, namely, the underlying substance which has the form of bread becomes the body of Christ, so that what ones consumes is essentially his flesh that has the accidents of bread. This is a METAPHYSICAL fact. I'm sorry that as a materialist what is LITERAL here for you can only pertain to the mere atomic structure of the matter or the phenomenal appearance as dicovered through the empirical investigatins of sensual perception, as though if I took the flesh of my hand and changed its cehmistry it would with this formal change have ceased to be subtantially my flesh. You're just one of the cohorts of mindless modern idiots.So idiotic, in fact, that you're looking to take theological advice from a man who thinks that the EARTH IS FLAT.
  2. Poète Maudit Decadent

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +417 / 55 / -102
    An ad hominem is a fallacious argument of the form 1)person A has property P 2) therefore person A's assertions are false. Please either point out where I have made such an argument or stop misusing ad hominem as a synonym for insult.

It's a fact that you have no argument, which is why none of you has yet prsented one.

Nope. Just Calvinists, because they do, in fact, worship Satan. That's what a being is who allegedly creates men as de-facto automata for the final purpose of tormenting them forver in Hell for acts in violation of a law he arbitrarily imposes uposes them and over whose committing they had no free choice. That IS Calvinist theology: God actively predetermines absolutely everything, so that men has no free will and are actively reprobated by him to eternal damnation, and good is whatever God wills, rather than God being identical with and only capable of willing good as an ontological category (Calvinists have never been particulalry sophisticated in their philosophy), reducing morality to the arbitrary whims of a cosmic tyrant. This means man, being no free agent, can have no real moral culpability for any of his acts, and God is the author of evil, both in being the prima causa of every evil act as well as determining what evil is, it merely beign anythign contrary to his will (though Calvinists will dispute the preconditions for "moral culpability", but this is just a game of semantics, while God being the prima causa and thus the agent of every act of evil in a completely deterministic universe is an inescapable conclusion of logical deduction, though, again, Calvinists have never been known for their logical acumen).

The gnostics had a name for their - albeit confused - conception of this horrific being: Yaldabaoth, and he is the "god of this world", Satan.

Funny. You're the one who broguht up supposed "Catholics" claiming that Jews could be saved without Jesus, and I simply presnted to you actual Catholic teaching: extra ecclesiam nulla salus. There is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church. Yes, both you and Johnson are going to spend forever in the outer darkness unless you are joined to her before your deaths.

Is that another Japanese fantasy? White men kissing male Jap ass? In-between octopus tentacle rape, the homerotic act of cutting open ones own belly for failure of honour (just ask Mishima Yukio) or slicing open the wombs of pregnant Chinese women? Fucking savage.
    • Gay Post Gay Post x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  3. Whitestmanalive Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +35 / 2 / -0
    I am an atheist and I dislike religion in general. But I especially can not stand Christian Identity. They teach that all the atrocities committed in the Old Testament were committed by white people. They also follow the Kosher diet, celebrate Passover and Hanukkah, use all the stupid kike terms for God like Yahweh and Jehovah, etc.

If you actually read about Christian Identity's beliefs you'll realize it's almost identical to Judaism. The one difference between Christian Identity and Judaism is that Jews believe that Jews are the real Jews, while Christian Identity people believe that white people are the real Jews.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 242,100 Points Oct 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM