Tales From the Darkside: Close Encounters of the Turd Kind

Discussion in 'Boogie Town' started by Jaybird, May 11, 2010.

1. Johnson HEIL HITLER.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,728 / 204 / -317
    cool story bro but htis thread is about niggers
  2. BenSteven456 Social Drinker

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5 / 2 / -1
    Oh sorry but I just would like to ask about that phrase is that really so? "The one with the huge turdlet stroller was sending the other one back and forth to get other items. They love to do that, one shops right up until they get to the checkout counter while the other one covers their place in line. Never would occur to them to shop, get all you want to buy, THEN get in line. " If it is than I'm sure that's really a fabulous thing which is going to be appreciated Lols.
  3. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,912 / 126 / -271
    You should think: "I regret failing to take a photo of her with my phone."
  4. Prima Morte Saltine-American

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,897 / 2 / -6
    Truth in advertising.
  5. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,391 / 14 / -11
    Encounters of the turd kind build actually work to build our immunity to niggers.

Allow me to explain.

Driving down the road someone does something stupid nearly causing an accident which, seeing how this accident nearly happened to you, sends the blood pressure up and blood to boiling. To say you are pissed is an understatement.

You accelerate a bit and catching a glimpse of the driver you discover it is a bluegum most likely chomping down on a waddymelon. Immediately your blood pressure drops because you now understand the near accident was simply a nigger acting like a nigger and why would you expect a nigger to act differently?

Living in Savannah I have to deal with niggers on a near daily basis and today was no exception when I went to lunch at a local Chik Fil A which I have discovered hires the fewest niggers. In fact there are times not a nigger, customer of employee, is to be seen on the property which makes it my favorite fast food eatery.

McDonald's? Niggers galore so I NEVER even think of going there much less eating.

Taco Bell? Not many niggers eat at Taco Bell (real shit food unless you like varmint road kill) but for some reason nearly 100% of the employees are shitskins.

But today I encountered a nigger in training behind the counter. Looking in the back I noticed humans preparing the food and seeing how I was hungry I decided to order but I could not make out what the chimpanzee was saying so about the third try, I think she was repeating my order but honest to God I could not understand shegroid, so after the third try I asked if she could repeat the order in English which prompted the manager to step in and handle the order which he did.

At this fast food restaurant what I always do is tip the (white only) employee who handles my order. Give them $2 or $3 and go in for 2 or 3 days in a row and they will never forget you and go out of their way to make sure they beat the groid to take your order.