Steven Tyler sick.

Discussion in 'Jay's Lounge and Cockpit' started by Giada, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,735 / 115 / -38
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 237,545 Points Sep 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +871 / 0 / -1
    Apparently South America is no good for gynecomastia. Looks like he's still working on that RNA transcription thing, too:

[IMG]
  3. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,735 / 115 / -38
    Steven Tyler is 69 years old, it could be anything.
    If he makes an effort to wax/shave his chest he should could get a manboob reduction.

"And he concluded: 'As they say, "We humans make plans, and God laughs." I love you all and will be back with you soon.'
    Following Steven’s medical emergency - which has not yet been detailed - the I Don't Want To Miss A Thing rockers cancelled the following shows: September 27 - Curitiba, Brazil September 30 - Santiago, Chile October 03 - Rosario, Argentina October 07 - Monterrey, Mexico."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4922782/Aerosmith-cancel-tour-dates-Steven-Tyler-taken-ill.html#ixzz4tumKWHLp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  4. Poète Maudit Decadent

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +439 / 56 / -102
    He might not be growing hair in his chest because he has some fairly obvious estrogenic issues.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,516 / 2 / -17

Ka-ching, he just hit the superfecta!
    Bluto: 237,545 Points Sep 28, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,342 / 61 / -137
    Nice rack you no talent ugly fuk
  7. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,090 / 9 / -0
    Very cool person because tattoo.
    Bluto: 238,694 Points (Da died hair & groozy jewelry makes him very, very, very cool. No, he don't look ridiculous, considerin' he an ol' man & he prancin' around likes a 15 year ol' faggot.) Sep 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367 / 3 / -5
    [IMG]

Bruce jenner isn't looking very good
    Bluto: 238,694 Points (lulz) Sep 30, 2017
  9. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,826 / 68 / -168
    [IMG]
    Slipped in da shower whilst actin' & lookin' da fool in Paraguay.

Yer an ol' man, nigger. Fuckin' act like it.
  10. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,072 / 30 / -85
    55 should be the absolute last-call cut-off date for aging rock'n'rollers.

I know musicians get better as they get older (well, not the ones on elephant tranquilizer, but...). But even if they do, it wouldn't matter. This is going to be lost on anybody under 45, but rock music is the music of YOUTH - not all the drawbacks and stupidity of youth, but the fire, the endless energy and creativity and openness and curiosity-and, of course, the insolence of even getting up on stage, which is electric and appealing in a young man but, increasingly, tiresome ego in one pushing 65 and 70.

Particularly now, when the fucking 21st century economy has crushed the music business so that even being in a touring band is now as rare and unique as being the lion-tamer in a traveling circus, every geriatric "legend" who refuses to let go, because nobody under the age of 50 except jig rappers and balloon-titted divas can last long enough to sell tickets to audiences who only want the meals they've already eaten 1000 times already.... is just making it that much harder and more hopeless for whoever might've been the next Beatles or Led Zep (or fill in your legendary band-of-choice).

My suggestion isn't the least bit unfair. Rock music would be just as toxic and self-defeating were it only adenoidal teen heartthrobs in the arena as it presently is at the moment - when it's mainly a parlor trick performed by creepy old guys in girdles and frightwigs. But there needs to be an age limit. No one should be denied the chance to record a great album in his sunset years; many have done so, and more power to 'em. But at 55, THE SUN GOES DOWN.
  11. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +871 / 0 / -1

Shouldn't it be more like 35? Even that might be pushing it. Rock music is just a shadow of its former self though, so these guys are only ostensibly "rockers" and much more so "pleasant cultural milestones of backseat sexual experiences of a whiter America gone by" for most people these days. As someone who came of age in the 80's and watched the likes of Pink Floyd sell out back-to-back nights in our ~65k capacity stadium even in an (at best) mid-market town, I don't think most younger people really realize how that era has come and gone (and good riddance, to be perfectly honest.) What rock group could sell out a stadium today? I think U2 is probably it.

Now, regular rockers are one thing, but what I find particularly baffling and bemusing are old punk rockers. On the one hand, we should have known that these guys... well, what else are they going to do? Still, when I was 13-14 years old and listening to the likes of punk and hardcore music the ABSOLUTE last thing I could've imagined was to see the likes of Bad Religion, the Descendants, or any of these other groups still belting out the power chords well into their 50's. Don't they want to branch out a bit? They seem to still pack in decent sized crowds too. Dunno, I feel like I outgrew that stuff before I even got out of high school so men that have long since been accustomed to their biyearly prostate exam still screaming "1-2-3-4!" before a 3-note riff amidst political sentiments that haven't changed since the Reagan Administration just isn't doing it for me. I can only surmise that their audience must be mostly Millennials who want to "see what it was all about" who feel like they missed out on the glory days of American pop culture.
    • List
  12. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,158 / 11 / -10
    I have started to find rock music tiresome after some age. No wonder they need drugs to get the rush and keep it going.