So what else is in the meat? According to the DNA testing, it’s soy.

Discussion in 'Dr. Mengele's Laboratory' started by fuz al-nufi, Feb 28, 2017.

1. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,289 / 244 / -301
    to all u fastfood-cucks out there, beware.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Georg Schoenerer: 13,902 Points (ball-shrinkers) Mar 1, 2017
  2. Georg Schoenerer Der Judenkenner

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,314 / 3 / -43
    [IMG]

The 9-grain "wheat" buns contain over 50 ingredients including azodicarbonamide which is also used in yoga mats, shoe rubber, and synthetic leather.

They've overtaken McRat's to be the largest GMO and antibiotic consumer in fast food.

Then, there's the marketing.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,447 / 10 / -9
    Wogs love "Subway", probably because they think it's a good deal. I'll stay away from that shit.
    • List
  4. Johnson carbon based great ape w/ opposable thumbs

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,001 / 195 / -306
    Subway used to be a bretty gud deal back when they had $5 footlongs now they are fuckin' 8, 9 zogbux. Fuck 'em.
  5. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,457 / 2 / -9
    Another scare tactic. It's a blowing agent that breaks down into harmless components. Would you prefer your bun to look like a cracker?
    • List
  6. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,730 / 35 / -81
    I'm with Bobster. Read the ingredients on a good old fashioned can of baking powder and tell me it doesn't sound toxic. Everything is made of chemicals. Some are terrible. Many are pretty harmless.
  7. Georg Schoenerer Der Judenkenner

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,314 / 3 / -43
    I seriously considered Food Science as a major another lifetime ago, until a prerequisite revealed that none of the focus of the program would ultimately benefit the actual consumer of the food.

I agree that the rest of the eaters can and should choke down capitalized fud, but not for me.

My only resentment now is the fact that I'm slowly being priced out of the market for decent grub, and worse, the availability of it is decreasing periodically.

The blowing agent is listed a GRAS (generally regarded as safe) in the U.S. up to 45ppm, though the EU and Oz aren't on board with it.

The Nader-inspired Food Police, CSPI (Center for Science in the Public Interest), gripe that it's "poorly tested," as are many compounds backed by heavyweight lobbyist (((Richard Berman))) and his clusters of multinational-friendly "public service" NGOs like the CCF (Center for Consumer Freedom), CORE (Center for Organizational Research and Education), CUF (Center for Union Facts), EPI (Economic Policy Institute), etc.

(((Berman))) is hired by companies to attack consumer, safety and environmental groups; though to his credit he lobbied against MADD for the "tolerance of social drinking."