Racial Justice Rap Video Depicts White Child Being Hanged

Discussion in 'This Cesspool We Live In' started by Diarrhetrius Brown, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,459 / 14 / -11
    I seldom go to Alex Jews site because most of the time I smell bullshit when I go there. Anway, got this sent to me by a friend.

RACIAL JUSTICE RAP VIDEO DEPICTS WHITE CHILD BEING HANGED
    Black Lives Matter-themed production stokes outrage (who the fuck is suprised? It's niggers!)

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 13, 2017 874 Comments
    A new racially-charged music video by rapper XXXTentacion that rails against police shootings of black men in America depicts a white child being hanged as a black child looks on.

I will give rep points to anyone that can sit through the entire video without throwing up. Bluto, you kind sir, are excused from watching. It's really bad and if you just tell me you tried to watch I will rep you.

The video for the song Look at Me begins by showing XXXTentacion inciting a riot in a school classroom before a mob beats up a white teacher with dildos while he raps about how he “can’t keep my dick in my pants.”

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Imagine the total left wing outrage if this depicted a niglet getting hanged by a white guy.

The rapper is then seen hanging from a tree while he makes references to the murders and beatings of Emmett Till, Philando Castile, Rodney King, as well as the recent violence in Charlottesville.

Before going on a long monologue about racial injustice, the scene cuts to two children, one white one black, being led towards a noose. XXXTentacion then puts the noose over the white boy’s head before pulling on another rope and hanging him. The boy is seen writhing around as the black child looks up at him.

The lyrics are sometimes contradictory. At one point, XXXTentacion appears to chastise looters in Ferguson and Baltimore for ransacking stores with the line, “Look at all the stores you wreckin’ – Nigga I reckon – Think about the people who own it for about a second – I know you got your problems but brother they got theirs.”

However, he later touches on the murder of police officers with the lines;

Murder ops
    Killing shit
    I’d enjoy the thrill of it
    Bath in blood of officers
    Different corpses, offing them
    Auction them
    Don’t you bark at them
    Murder them

The video has not been age restricted or de-monetized on YouTube, despite the Google-owned company de-monetizing a broad range of political commentary for being “offensive” over the last 6 months. It currently has over 4.5 million views.

“XXXTen’s frankly insincere-looking turn toward sociopolitical consciousness will likely do little to quiet the chorus of his detractors, who still demand for him to take responsibility for his alleged violent actions and show accountability for the content of his music,” reports Uproxx.

XXXTentacion was recently hit with domestic abuse allegations after he was accused of head-butting, strangling and punching his pregnant partner.

The rapper responded to the allegations by releasing a video in which he stated, “Everybody that called me a domestic abuser, I’m finna domestically abuse ya’ll little sisters’ pussy from the back.”

Sounds like a really nice guy.

---------

And some stupid liberals refuse to accept we are in the middle of a race war AND WE ARE LOSING THE WAR!
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 133,127 Points Sep 13, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  2. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +530 / 0 / -1
    Stuff like this is good as it shows where it's all heading. My guess is even the most brainwashed Subaru-driving Unitarians are going to have a hard time with this one when they see it: "oh... but there's good and bad people in all races, right... right? I mean we had Nazis in Virginia and stuff so it equals out...
  3. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +909 / 8 / -0
    Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson will never tell you that jews control Google/Youtube. Their jewish boss would never allow that.
  4. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,630 / 16 / -26
  5. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,630 / 16 / -26
    [IMG]

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...cion-alleged-domestic-abuse-graphic-testimony
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 232,066 Points (Bah! Fuckin' niggers.) Sep 14, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List