Pot smokers/lazy sperm

Discussion in 'The Man Cave' started by Giada, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,491 / 113 / -35
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +530 / 0 / -1
    Yeah, I don't buy the whole recent spade of "marijuana is harmless" sort of "research" that's been coming out... (just like I never thought it really caused brain damage before.) I dunno, in my own life, as well as observing COUNTLESS others around me, I just don't see it as a net social benefit. People don't end up homeless because of weed, that's generally true... but I dunno, I've just seen lots of guys (and it's ALWAYS the guys who can least afford it) "downsize" their lives &/or expectations... "yeah I'm changing from Electrical Engineering/mathematics to Film Studies, maaan..." I'm also admittedly biased since I was never one of those "productive" weed smokers (before I quit over 20 years ago). If I got stoned first thing in the day, guaranteed nothing was going to happen except a little Lee Perry or Burning Spear on the turntable all day followed by maybe a little sunbathing down at the pool and a nap. This makes for some epic memories around college age, but not exactly a long-term strategy for success. To each their own, but I consider stopping smoking weed right after college to be one of the best decisions I ever made.

Whatever, it's your life, no one said everyone should or could be an electrical engineer but overall it's just another nail in the coffin for the formerly white West at this point. My $.02, naturally [cue predictable "but I smoke weed every day and I pay my bills and don't even live with my parents anymore" sort of cry...]
  3. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,964 / 312 / -360
    im so tired of hearing about pot and pot legalization and is it bad for society or gud or gud or bad for ur health who gives a shit. Wat it shuld come down to rlly is the government shouldnt have any rite to tell u wat u can or cannot put into ur own god damned body. the same goverment who tells u u can cut ur five yr old kids dick off and put him in a dress. if someone wants to smoke crack or do heroin or inject meth into their eyeballs who gives a damn. If they didnt its not like society is suddenly magically going to become unbroken because crackheads stopped smoking crack. or potheads stopped smoking pot. its like trying to put a bandaid on a rotting corpse.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Mandalore: 85,922 Points Sep 2, 2017
    Giada: 120,830 Points Sep 2, 2017
    Georg Schoenerer: 32,597 Points (fuckin' rights) Sep 3, 2017
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. billy_boatrocker Micro-Aggressor

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,678 / 10 / -14
    Fitz, most sane people don't give a shit if idiots want to do drugs, that's not the issue. The issue is shifting the FUCKING CO$T$ to the public. All the asshole tweakers and crackheads can continue to destroy themselves as far I'm concerned but don't ask me to pay taxes for social programs for these and other idiots. THAT is the issue.
    Giada: 120,830 Points Sep 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  5. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,964 / 312 / -360
    of course the only thing that matters to u(((the eternal boomer))) is money.
    Giada: -120,830 Points (Zogbux doesn't pay in.) Sep 2, 2017
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  6. billy_boatrocker Micro-Aggressor

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,678 / 10 / -14
    [IMG]
  7. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +530 / 0 / -1
    Yup, no shit. I don't care if someone does cocaine, heroin, or meth, and there's even some people that can use these substances semi-responsibly (well, maybe not heroin) but anyone who has known drug addicts know that all they do is wake up at noon, shoot dope, commit crimes, and generally leech off of society. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes and don't think casual drug users should be harassed, but anyone who thinks that drugs are just a "victimless crime" obviously has never known anyone who has had a "serious" drug problem. I don't particularly care to have my tax money fund some loser junkie who just wants to shoot around and shoot dope all day for years and years on end either.