Popping Fitz's bubble of delusion:

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Man Against Time, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    (1) Destabilizing and fragmenting Israel's neighbors into mutually hostile mini-states has been the geopolitical goal of Israel and the neo-conservatives for decades;

(2) During and following the administration of Bush II, this effectively became part and parcel of the U.S' foreign policy in the region;

(3) ISIS furthers these goals, does nothing to antagonize Israelis, serving as a pawn of Israeli and U.S. geopolitical interests.

Does this mean that the U.S. and Israel "control" and/or directs everything that ISIS does? No. But they don't need to in order for ISIS to serve as de facto puppets.

Your support of ISIS makes you a dupe of the McWorld Yankee-Judea of the WASPJews.

In order to make penance, you are required to abstain from alcohol for six months, just like a good Muslim should.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    john z. whitey: 26,199 Points (fuck) Aug 15, 2016
    Bluto: 127,632 Points Aug 15, 2016
    rasputin: 49,407 Points (isis attracts autists) Aug 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,331 / 61 / -137

Again, not being the sharpest knife in the barrel, even I know that unkleshitZ is a complete dumbass troll. His obviousness is nauseating. ISIS would spit on him and cut his little virgin pecker off. Don't think for one minute that he couldn't do without liquor if he wants to, he says. Hell,he does it all the time, he says. By his own admission, he goes weeks without liquor but fills the gap with jenkum or any other trashy nigger drug he can lay his grubbing unemployable hands on. Like I have said before: the memorable shitbox quotes section is a monument to his retarded declarations of support for various losers, his infantile sexual perspective and overall distorted view of the world and how to interact in it.

We all hate the evil that surrounds us but everyone except shitz understands the limitations we have to fight it. He thinks he will have followers who will help him to enslave women as he leads the march to victory. He will be dead and buried after first contact. He does not own a firearm, I suspect. I know this because he would have pawned it long ago to get some booze (that he does not really need if wants to quit) and a drunk with a rifle is still just a drunk and I'd simply walk up to him, shove him to the ground and cave in his skull with the butt of my already brain-encrusted rifle butt. This old man would beat him down with little effort while he fumbled with his crack pipe trying to get just one more hit of courage to stagger to his feet. So let him support ISIS. We knew all along that he would, being desperate for attention, any attention. Hey! Look at me! I like teenagers for sex and they all flock to me! Even the pathetic weep for him in pity. He may have been here at the incept of the BB and for that he gets tenure but who deserves it less than him? No one because only a complete headfuk would sit around all day watching isis blow shit up. What a hydrocephalic fuckin cunt he is! ha ha ha
    Bluto: 127,632 Points (shit-) Aug 15, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    Damn.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,986 / 204 / -318
    stop the h8
    john z. whitey: 26,199 Points (I'll stop the hate when you pry it from my cold dead heart) Aug 15, 2016
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Big Chimpin' x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  5. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    fitz down, double d dumpstered.
    john z. whitey: 26,327 Points (slammed dunked done) Aug 15, 2016
  6. Georg Schoenerer Der Judenkenner

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,778 / 3 / -43
    Piper doown!

[IMG]
    fuz al-nufi: 49,533 Points Aug 15, 2016
  7. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,163 / 316 / -366
    this is the last time i'll be addressing this because i dont care wat u morons think of isis or jihad or the rebellion against the criminal assadist regime.

this rebellion was decades in the making. Israel was not the cause. It was caused by decades of oppressing the sunni majority and torturing and killing every sunni with a beard. Amongst other things like the assadists being a literal clan of gangsters whose only purpose is too enrich tiny minority who loathe and spit on the vast majority.

the 21st century is an islamic century(in particular in the islamic world). 20th century dinosaur ideologies like baathism are a relic of the past and will not survive the coming jihadi onslaught. Saddam hussein realized this late in his life and began to islamicize iraq and his army(which arguably was the real root cause of isis, as many of these islamicized officers went on to form isis). The 21st century is islamic and the time for secularist tinpot criminal dictators who rob their own nations and oppress and murder their own people is over. They will all be toppled in a matter of time and there's nothing that russia, or iran, or the great satan can do about it.

don't bother bringing up weapons shipments to syria(none of which were intended to reach isis and only a portion were obtained by isis through conquest). There is absolutely zero evidence of the great satan ever intentionally arming the islamic state. This is all anti-washington propaganda bullshit coming from the usual crowd(kremlin-iran-shia axis). It also should be pointed out that weapons shipments to syria was fuel to the fire and not the cause of the fire.

this continues to be brought up by assadists, kremlinists, ayatollah boytoys and it has been explained multiple times. The most obvious reason for not attacking israel is the fact that israel has one of the most powerful militaries on the planet and the islamic state is completely surrounded by enemies and fighting a war on all fronts including being bombed by multiple air forces every day. Now, it doesn't take a military genius to see it would be a very bad idea to open up another front in this situation, not just another front but a front against again - one of the most powerful militaries on the planet. Also if u bothered to take a look at a current map of syria u would see the islamic state does not share a border with the state of israel nor do they own an air force so sending in paratroopers is not an option.

another reason for avoiding war with israel is the policy and priorities of the islamic state, and not just the islamic state but all salafist factions tend to agree on this. This being that jews and christians are NOT the enemies in this war, this cannot be expressed enuf. Despite loads of propaganda claiming 'tens of thousands of christians' massacred(all bullshit) the christians have gone relatively unscathed in this war because generally they are not loyal to the criminal regime and pose no real threat to the war against it. Isis and others have declared on numerous occassions that again christians and jews are NOT the enemy in this war. The enemy is those side with the criminal regime, again NOT christians and jews.

recent speech by salafist imam from jaish al fatah(salafists like isis with near identical beliefs, but opponents of isis) after entering aleppo(speech begins at 3:20 in) -

as u can see he points out to all of his men to NOT harm the christians of aleppo and they are NOT the enemy.

no, no it doesn't. They are not puppets of the great satan in any sense of the term. They are at war with the great satan which is obvious to anyone who isnt a deluded dickbag or an idiot.

ur the dupe.

im going to go get drunk right after i post this.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,986 / 204 / -318
    fitz u need to appear on maury
    Giada: 71,933 Points Aug 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,331 / 61 / -137
    im going to go get drunk right after i post this.

Of course you are! This is how you deal with everything, drugs&booze. You are weak as shit. Even if all you say is true about the desert niggers vs kosher desert niggers, why in the FUCK do you care so much? Why do you net crusade for niggers in the first place? They are laughing at you even louder than we are.
  10. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,331 / 61 / -137
    I NEVER watch any of the isisssssssss vids that fitz puts up here at the barrel. I am not interested one bit. Who cares if they blow shit up and kill each other over a stupid book written by a perverted shitskin mongrel they call a prophet? I sure don't. Fuck them, fuck the jew and fuck you ya dumb cunt!
  11. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
    ISIS gets know-nothing recruits and rejoices

The findings address one of the most troubling questions about ISIS recruitment in the United States and Europe: Are disaffected people who understand Shariah more prone to radicalization? Or are those with little knowledge of Islam more susceptible to the group's radical ideas that promote violence?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/08/15/isis-gets-know-nothing-recruits-and-rejoices.html
    john z. whitey: 26,327 Points (forrest gumP has more on the ball than shitzenstein) Aug 15, 2016
  12. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,395 / 37 / -88
    Only the higher-ups have even the vaguest understanding of shariah. Most of them can't read a word of A-rabic -or any other language- and they only know that they're promised spoils of war and eternal paradise if they scream "Allahu Akbar" while they kill, loot and rape.

Honestly, that's the kind of people I want in my legions of berserkers, except that we'll replace Allah and paradise with Odin and Valhalla. And, you know... they'll be White and not fuck livestock.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
    @fuz al-nufi, @john z. whitey is correct, you couldn't give up the bottle or dope, you'd end up in a vat.

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences

The Islamic State terrorist group has displayed yet another one of its gruesome methods of public execution, killing six men in Iraq accused of collaborating with the U.S.-led coalition and Kurdish forces by boiling them to death in vats of tar.
    As IS (also known as ISIS or ISIL) has utilized various brutal and heinous styles of public execution in order to frighten people within its strongholds so that they won't dare challenge the authority of the group's sovereignty, IS leaders recently seem to have taken a liking to boiling their helpless victims to their demise.
    After the militant group executed seven of its own jihadi soldiers who fled the battlefield in Iraq last month by tying them up and boiling them alive in a giant cauldron of water, an unamed source told Iraqi News that IS recently sentenced six men to death and boiled them to death in tar vats.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...fter-sharia-court-orders-death-sentences.html
    john z. whitey: 26,327 Points (He's batin' while we's hatin') Aug 16, 2016
    Johnson: 128,708 Points Aug 16, 2016
  14. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,331 / 61 / -137
    fitZ has nerves of steel and feels no pain (praise be to erkel snackbahr) and this hot oil thing would be no more than a bump in the road on his march to victory.
  15. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,973 / 11 / -10
    21st century is the century of parasites. Hopefully by the end of it, the scum is wiped out clean and all desert religions get banned. Only Thor and Odin will rule the world.
    Mandalore: 51,783 Points Aug 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    fitz - The Undisputed Philosemitic Heavyweight Champion of the Woorrrlllddd

a/k/a the first white shitlib to figure out a way to reconcile and advocate for the geopolitical interests of all Semites

I would like to see a cage match between ISIS Fitz and that deracinated German nerd who went overseas as a volunteer fighter for those liberal Muzzies (were they Kurds?) in that VICE documentary
  17. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,163 / 316 / -366
    the kurds are the goto guys for neo-crusader types.
  18. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,986 / 204 / -318
    Georg Schoenerer: 4,009 Points (Durban poison) Aug 16, 2016
    john z. whitey: 26,327 Points (niggergarblin' tin ice....) Aug 17, 2016
  19. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,395 / 37 / -88
    Giada, I hope you understand that Catholicism is one of the foul desert religions Rasputin is talking about.
    Johnson: 128,788 Points Aug 16, 2016
  20. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,645 / 113 / -36
    I've made it very clear, I'm not a practicing Catholic.
    Johnson: 128,788 Points Aug 16, 2016
    Medium Dave: 2,976 Points (Elbow drop the pope) Aug 17, 2016
    Mandalore: 51,911 Points (just checking) Aug 17, 2016