Pig Charges Lone Woman With Felony Pulling Over In Well-Lit Area

Discussion in 'Porky's' started by 313Chris, Jul 22, 2017.

1. 313Chris Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,739 / 59 / -20
    Woman Doesn't Pull Over On Dark Street For Police, Drives To Public Area, Pays The Price

by Charles RobertsJuly 18, 2017

[IMG]

Indiana resident DelRea Good was arrested last week for refusing to pull over on a dark street because she felt unsafe. Good claimed that she did not want to stop on the deserted road even though it seemed like a police officer was attempting to pull her over.

The 52-year-old woman was driving after 11 p.m. when the flashing lights appeared behind her car. She thought it was a police officer but did not want to stop in case it was an imposter attempting to hurt her.

Good said she slowed down, turned on the hazard lights and waved with her arm out of the window to let the police officer know that she was not resisting arrest. She drove for less than a mile, where she pulled over into a well-lit parking lot.

While Good thought her actions were not illegal, Porter County Sheriff’s Department Patrolman William Marshall arrested her and took her to the Porter County Jail. She was charged with a felony crime of resisting arrest.

Good claims that she was trying to protect herself. "I felt I didn't do anything wrong. I got to a safe place and I told him that.”

However, the Sheriff’s Office is standing by Patrolman Marshall. A spokesperson said, “The sheriff's office supports our officer's decision in this matter.” The police claim the arrest was warranted due to the fact that Marshall was driving a marked police car and used lights and the siren to pull her over.

Good told the NWI Times that Marshall was unhappy with her as he approached her car. She claims that he said, “What in the hell are you doing? I could arrest you for this.”

However, Marshall described Good as “highly agitated and uncooperative.” She refused to listen to his reasons for having to immediately pull over.

Marshall claimed Good told him, “I don't care who you are I don't have to stop on a county road, I'm a single female.”

Good is a nurse and said that she could lose her job over the arrest. Nurses are not allowed to work with a felony on their record.

According to defense attorney Bob Harper, Good’s reasoning was not irrational. There have been multiple cases of criminals impersonating police officers in Indiana in the past few years.

http://www.watchthis.com/story/cult...t-police-drives-public-area-pays-price?fb=ffa
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    VisKnut: 34,519 Points (Cops are the worse) Jul 22, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,633 / 113 / -36
    Prima Morte: 44,667 Points Jul 23, 2017
    Bluto: 223,174 Points Jul 24, 2017
  3. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,395 / 37 / -88
    You guys are both fucking nuts. She drove for an entire mile with a cop behind her, lights and sirens blazing. And then when he asked for an explanation -after he clearly implied that he would prefer not to make an arrest- she told him in no uncertain terms that she can do whatever the fuck she wants because she's a woman. Besides, I dare you to look at her face and tell me she's not a substance abuser. Nurses have just about the highest rate of drug use out of any normal career. Don't even try to tell me that she voted Trump.

She PROBABLY did something dumb to attract the cop's attention. She put other people in danger by starting a police chase. She pulled the classic libtard routine about "knowing her rights" and they taught her a valuable lesson. There will be no felony conviction or job loss unless she did something else. She'll cop a plea for unsafe driving or some shit like that and pay a fine. Big fucking deal.

I like cops an awful lot more than I like these uppity cunts who drive like maniacs and then scream about how they deserved special privileges. In a sane world, the cop -every sane, able bodied male would serve a term in military and police force- would have the right to fuck her stupid just to remind her that she doesn't make the rules after all.
  4. 313Chris Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,739 / 59 / -20
    (She was within her rights to do what she did. There was no "chase" -- the entire length she drove to the public parking lot (which was less than a mile) she did so well under the speed limit, with her hazard lights on, and was hand signaling the officer out her driver side window as she drove. There had been recent incidents of criminals posing as police and preying in motorists in that area, and her apprehension was justifiable. The county prosecutor obviously saw that the case wouldn't hold up in court, and dropped the charges. Nevertheless, this story is actually two years old, and is mis-dated for whatever reason in the original link.)

Giada: 116,148 Points Jul 24, 2017
    Bluto: 223,174 Points Jul 24, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,633 / 113 / -36
    She was in the right, but being dramatic with "afraid to drive".
  6. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,506 / 67 / -168
    Sympathetic jurors would make it fuckin' difficult to convict dis dame. & why did da pig want to pull her o'er in da furst place? Fuck, da press today fuckin' sucks.
    Giada: 116,371 Points (Media. *frown*) Jul 24, 2017
  7. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +958 / 9 / -0
    I'm almost certain this cop is a nigger because they are completely silent about his race, he probably ran her number plate to find out her status. The low IQ nigger knew he wouldn't get away with raping and murdering her after running her number, so he nigged on her every way he would be able to get away with. After the arrest he bound and tortured her, then tried to plant illegal drugs on her, then sicced the judeo-judicidial industry on her. Had this woman stopped at the dark place the cop wanted her to, she would have ended up getting sexually abused.

Google Holtzclaw for an interesting case where the races were reversed.