Patriot Groups

Discussion in 'The Compound' started by Giada, May 22, 2016.

1. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,294 / 110 / -29
    @Mandalore

Primed to fight the government.

"Soper started his group, which consists of about 30 men, women and children from a handful of families, two years ago as a “defensive unit” against “all enemies foreign and domestic.” Mainly, he’s talking about the federal government, which he thinks is capable of unprovoked aggression against its own people.
    The group’s members are drywallers and flooring contractors, nurses and painters and high school students, who stockpile supplies, practice survival skills and “basic infantry” tactics, learn how to treat combat injuries, study the Constitution and train with their concealed handguns and combat-style rifles.
    “It doesn’t say in our Constitution that you can’t stand up and defend yourself,” Soper said. “We’ve let the government step over the line and rule us, and that was never the intent of this country.”

"Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors extremism, said there were about 150 such groups in 2008 and about 1,000 now. Potok and other analysts, including law enforcement officials who track the groups, said their supporters number in the hundreds of thousands, counting people who signal their support in more passive ways, such as following the groups on social media. The Facebook page of the Oath Keepers, a group of former members of police forces and the military, for example, has more than 525,000 “likes.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/na...e-patriot-movement-sees-america-under-threat/
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Prima Morte: 27,269 Points May 22, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. SonOfSam the doG talks to me

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +425 / 9 / -15
    So simply " liking " concept gets you noticed? Wow.

I'm so screwed. My junk is like a propaganda advertisement for Texas secession .
  3. Prima Morte Saltine-American

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,857 / 2 / -6
    I just read this article at another website. There is so much wrong with the "patriots" in the story that it's hard to know where to start.
    1. Pardon my language, but what kind of revolutionary group has a fucking Farcebook page?
    2. Again, pardon my language, but what kind of revolutionary group let some fucking idiot walk in right off the street and "jine up?" Congratulations, you just let another snitch into your ranks.
    3. What the fuck are you doing talking to the enemy's propaganda organs? Letting them take pictures of you and your fellow "freedom fighters?" Photographing your stored provisions, your homes, your training sessions?
    4. Etc, etc, etc...
    I once read a book about a BATFE agent who successfully infiltrated the Mongols™ outlaw motorcycle club. They made the agent fill out a 17 page background form, which was them checked by the club's private investigator. They made the guy produce copies of his (faked) high school yearbook. They went to his job, and looked to see if he actually worked there. And they still got infiltrated (the Feds had far more resources available to gin up a false narrative for the agent). For Christ's sake, guys, at least make the guvvies earn their paychecks!

After reading a few more OPSEC and PERSEC violations, one could reasonably conclude that they are not serious, and can be safely discounted. (I was going to say ignored, but these idiots probably sweep each other with their weapons' muzzles at least once per "training session," so ignoring them would be dangerous. Especially since they were holding a training session right near a public road. :facepalm: ) Even after one of their number gets shot to death by the government, they still don't get that they're not playing a game. They're engaged in actions that could get themselves and their family members killed or put in prison for life.

START ACTING LIKE IT, OR STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
    Johnson: 113,817 Points May 22, 2016
    Giada: 65,576 Points May 22, 2016
    • List
  4. Johnson HEIL HITLER.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,705 / 203 / -316
    Patriot groups are defending a Constitution that has flooded our nation with permanent muds via birthright citizenship and which has produced SCOTUS rulings like fag marriage and income tax return confiscation. Fuck 'em.
    Prima Morte: 27,448 Points May 22, 2016
    • List