obama the coming antichrist to be revealed to the world for worship

Discussion in 'Religion and Philosophy' started by Daniel #, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    • [IMG] Dumb x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: -185,852 Points Apr 7, 2017
    fuz al-nufi: -70,340 Points Apr 7, 2017
  2. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    schneerson is on the rag again and chimpin about the rabbinic-approved noahide laws.
  3. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    If you take the OT at face value they were deported from Persia to the Holy Land circa, what, roundabout the time of Cyrus the Great?
  4. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,851 / 66 / -167
    [IMG]
    Johnson: 175,250 Points Mar 13, 2017
  5. Daniel # Boone

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +91 / 15 / -35
    Obviously you haven't the slightest clue between a born jew and a non-jew who claim they are outwardly because they worship Judasim.

In your mind one shoe fits all and thats NOT fair. Thats like a woman saying men are lieing cheating bastards, does that then make you one.

Jesus who came to die for our sins was indeed born jewish, no matter how lucifer tried to stop it, how do I mean;woman born of man

Lucifer was Gods " morning star " the prettiest and smartest of all ordained angels in heaven, the problem was Lucifer waged war on God with the help of other angels that decided to fight along side of Lucifer. This was done because Lucifer wanted to be worshiped higher then that of God, and with the help of one third of other angels { known as the fallen angels/ the nephilims } a battle took place where Lucifer for a lack of better words got his ass kicked. Once having lost the battle in the heavens, God found no place for Lucifer ANYMORE in heavens place and tossed lucifer down to earth. When lucifer knowingly knew he would be cast down to earth he swooped one third of his fellow fighting angels with him { known as the nephilims , which were niggers, the fallen ones } Lucifers plan with the fallen angels { not good angels, but the wicked ones who left their abode in the heavens } came up with the plan to disrupt the perfect seed line that God would have his son to be born of to bring salvation into this corrupt world. What do I mean.

Lucifer and the nephilims saw that the daughters of men were FAIR skinned and said they would interbreed with them to fuck up the perfect generation in progress so Jesus could not fulfill his . Soon duties of being born of an intact perfect seed line.

ADAM IN HEBREW = man...ruddy, to show red in ones face, to blush..in other words white people

Again, the fallen ones/Lucifer { a different race other than white } saw that the daughters of men were fair skinned and mated with them therefore making hybrids/ mutts/ mixed race etc.. etc.. you get the picture. Soon many many years later after all the interbreeding and now we have the world full of hybrid mixed {half human half wicked nephilims } running around causing sin EVERYWHERE AND ALL THE TME. Seeing how wicked and full of sin the world had become God wiped them out in the well known floods but saving only one man and his perfect seed line family that didn't interbreed like the rest, His name is Noah. Noah was instructed by God to build an ark survive the coming storm and to be fruitful and multiply the earth with the fresh seed line that Jesus would be born from.

Lucifer therefore was once again defeated by the almighty !!

And later defeated AGAIN being born of a perfect seed line the virgin marry.

And still yet being defeated by dieing for our sins at the cross....Lucifer loses all the way around !

It is important to note that in the Bible God said there would be nephilims before AND after the flood, meaning we have them here today STILL interbreeding in society. Jesus told his disciples that one of the signes of his second coming would be that this world would once again return to the days of pre-Noah... that is wickedness and the diversity push and constant interbreeding of the races. And we see this very thing today by the way. All this I'm saying is found in holy scriptures NOT found in an other religion including Judasim who flat out debunk jesus all together at the cross. And for good reason, they were defeated and ashamed and can not and will not accept that.

In the meantime much corruption takes place on earth.

By the way do you know what the word bible means ?

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth... B I B L E.

Have a good one and God bless
    Bluto: -181,302 Points Mar 29, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  6. 313Chris Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,729 / 59 / -20
  7. Daniel # Boone

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +91 / 15 / -35
    Update on Obama the coming antichrist through research and evidence, noting my above posts and original thread earlier.

The day obama was sworn in the Illinois state lottery pick three was 666, look it up!

6+6+6 = 18 there are 18 letters in Barack Hussein Obama, do you see

6x6x6 = 216 obamas birthday is august 4th the 216th day of the year, look it up!

Obamas zipcode in chicago where he was a resident and senator is 60606, look it up!

Obamas first tax return as president was 66,666.66, look it up !

REVELATION 13: 18 " THIS CALLS FOR WISDOM, LET HIM WHO HAS UNDERSTANDING CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST { ANTICHRIST } FOR HIS NUMBER INHERITED TO HIM IS 666 "

What have we been doing according to Gods word here............. CALCULATING HELLO

See above original starting thread please for even more detail of obama the antuchrist to be revealed soon..

No kidding, if it waddles, quacks, and looks like a duck....I just found me a duck. All the pieces fall right into places, can't deny it
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. billy_boatrocker Wartime Consigliere

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,623 / 10 / -14
    I always remembered for some strange reason from one of those Hal Lindsey books I read as a kid that the Anti-Christ will survive a headshot and people will be amazed, etc. So, if anyone is planning on going after the Anti-Christ, whomever that is, no head shots please.
  9. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,851 / 66 / -167
    [IMG]

Hal Lindsey is a shill for da zionist entity.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Johnson: 180,280 Points Mar 28, 2017
  10. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,516 / 29 / -85
    [IMG]

Not just a great snatch....but a sweet pair of titties besides!

Rapture me, Jebus.....right beside the blonde in the red dress if you please, Lawd.....
    fuz al-nufi: 67,292 Points Mar 28, 2017
  11. Daniel # Boone

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +91 / 15 / -35
    You
    You are correct, that is indeed stated biblicaly too.
  12. Daniel # Boone

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +91 / 15 / -35
    Made up c
    Quite an interesting comic strip for the ones who have no hope or positive outlook on life what so ever. With info like this its no wonder the white suicide rate is astronomical. I never understood how so many can go through life thinking their apes { Darwin theory }, or believing when they die they puff out of existence. If you think about though, those are the ones who are doping, and on prozac or some depression meds to counter their mindset. They usually don't get along well with others and people read their negativity as well. I knew this woman who always looked upon life and saw that when she would die that she would just poof out like smoke, she always would talk about evolution and just looked so depressed. She was a chain smoker as well, always asking for cigs. One morning I saw an ambulance at her house and according to the paramedics her daughter found her hanging from a noose in her garage. That was my neighbor BTW.
  13. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    'bout the only ones who belieb in the rapture are Left Behind fans and people dumb enough to be scammed by Jack Van Impe.
  14. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,020 / 171 / -261
    [IMG]
  15. billy_boatrocker Wartime Consigliere

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,623 / 10 / -14
    I've mentioned it before, my best friend in High School, his uncle was the guy who sold leather crosses in the National Enquirer tabloid rag. Reverend something or other.....I forget his nom-de-plume. Made a good living at it too, I was told.

My fave was Gene Scott. Kinda boring but he was fairly logical for a TV preacher. He'd ramble on about whatever as he showed video of his horses running around their corral. AFAIK, an actual Stanford graduate so he wasn't dumb. How he got into the TV evangelist scam would be an interesting story I bet.
  16. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,903 / 302 / -354
    anyone describing themselves as an 'assyrian' there's a 99% chance that person is a levantine christian. Assyrians were a fully christianized people for centuries by the time the mohammedans came around. Most remained christians and became dhimmis in islamic society(often in high-ranking positions). Eventually many did convert then later most were totally annihilated by the mongols. Today the few remaining are still christian.

r u srsly claiming all pre-christ religions are judaism or somehow related to judaism?
    rasputin: 67,286 Points (sheeit) Mar 28, 2017
  17. Daniel # Boone

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +91 / 15 / -35
    Wa

Was either Judasim or Satan worshiping, and the Judasim religion was a Godly jewish religion and rightly so because judasim is ONLY a few books of the old testamment MINUS the faith by choice of recognizing Christ our Savior. because Christ was not on earth at the time.

Fast forward to modern day and God considers Judasim evil simply because the ones who follow it flat out deny his son, and when you do this you in return flat out deny the rest of the bible AND God himself and flat out call it a lie. Christ completed the original form of the true religion and only Godly religion into what we know today as FAITH believing Chritstians. The power of faith alone will take you into paradise for eternity, anything else is denying it and you follow the devils plan of corruption.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  18. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,903 / 302 / -354
    still doesn't explain the 'assyrian' bit. Assyrian =/= muslim. And it seems extremely unlikely the antichrist would be a member of a totally insignificant marginalized forever-shrinking group of levantine christians.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Daniel # Boone

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +91 / 15 / -35

The " ASSYRIAN " I believe is rooted into the whole antichrist name as a way that God is trying to tell us it would be a person like Obama with ties to the muslim islamic non-believing faith, who would convince the world that hey, we were right all along, there is no Jesus, no savoir that died, no cross. In doing this he will gather many wonders to perform to prove he is the real Jesus coming to take his followers away. There probably are a few Christian assyrians, but I bet you in modern times there are many more Islam assyrians.

Can't you see America and the other 11 tribes { white nations scattered from Israel } are embracing the Islamic faith in ways never ever recorded in modern times. It will soon replace Christianity here in America before long. I see it every day the constant attacks on the bible and Christ believers while Islam is embraced and encouraged for learning in schools all across this nation.

Satan is rejoicing over this, as a result and will no doubt send in one of his own to gather up the remanence mop up and finish the by-product of what is in the making at this very moment. The red carpet is laid out, the beast has his number in place , we are to calculate that number and associate that accordingly and to the one that fits it to the tee. I encourage you to go to the very beginning of this thread and re-visit the bible quotes and number evidence. Then visit the link I provided concerning Donald Trump and his assigned numbers { you will not regret the visit to the link I promise you }.

Now this is my belief and humble opinion and trust me God has given me much Wisdom after much prayer into the bible and asking humbly for it.. God is great and he does listen to those really truly from the heart want blessed understanding. Its a beautiful feeling and awesome experience.

Don't look to much into just the assyrian thing as this will throw you off topic, trying to rationalize it will lead you astray I'm afraid. Just know it is a muslim/Islamic relations and that religion is against the bible, Jesus, and therefore God. Visit my earlier posts in relation to Judasim being completed by Christ when he died for our salvation. Judasim and Islam is one in the same and against the son and the father which is God. Without Jesus you havn't the father. PERIOD !!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List
  20. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,943 / 126 / -271
    nutball chimpin'