obama the coming antichrist to be revealed to the world for worship

Discussion in 'Religion and Philosophy' started by Daniel #, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0
    When obama took the oath of antichrist / world leader that same day the ex - Senator from the state of Illinois had a number just for him. That same day the Illinois puck three lottery was drawn and IT WAS " 666". Apparently obama did leave his demonic entity in Chicago with his children because they have just behaved like natural brute beast devouring each other daily.

REVELATIONS 11:37

" This calls for WISDOM, let those who see it reference/ calculate the number given to the beast/antichrist IS 666 "

In other words, the wise and educated Godly men and women ought to recognize who the beast to be worshiped by the ungodly is.

We also know or should know unless you just fell off the turnup truck that obama is queer, how do I mean. Again unless you have been one of those who have been cunningly fooled, Michelle obama is actually a transgender man, much proof has been given on this. Also we know obama is very tender and shows much love to the LGBT'S, not to mention this beast feverishly pushed for transgender bathrooms. Obama is a muslim who does not respect christians at all. In fact, the beast spent millions supporting his muslim brotherhood and other islamic organizations at the same time putting this country in more debt than any 10 presidents combined. The beast also exalts himself to great extremes { this nigger beast just refuses to disappear }. Now listen to the next text below.

DANIEL 11:37

In talking about the beastly antichrist ; " The antichrist/ beast shall NEITHER regard the God of his father nor THE DESIRE OF WOMEN, for he shall exalt himself above all "

Obama didn't land a house down the street from the white house by accident folks, this was a cunning move so he himself and his worshiping regime already in place by the way can overthrow Trump. He already has liberals moving into his mansion { valerie jarrett } for this very cause. You can see that he indeed " EXALTS HIMSELF ABOVE ALL " see above again. Not to mention this beast has even openly admitted " I'm not going nowhere and you will definitely hear from me again " of coarse, the beast won't go away because prophecy MUST come to pass.

The beast already has his worshiping regime in place, the red carpet is laid out and you can see little by little how obama is setting the stage to be revealed.

And by the way I linked an article for those interested in reading about how Trump just turned 70 years , 7 months, and 7 days old the very day he took the oath of office.

777 Gods blessed number
    666 inherited number of the false christ know as the beast or antichrist to be worshiped.

www.nowtheendbegins.com/donald-trump-will-70-years-7-months-7-days-old-first-full-day-office-president/
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0
    Just a follow up; I'm very aware of the jew problem around the world and how they control media, hollywood etc..etc.. But it is this posters understanding that most of those whom call themselves jews are not even close. The bible clearly states this over and over again. There are what you call the "first fruits " known as Messianic jews ", which could very well include many reading this post right now that according to scripture have split up unto what is called the 12 nation tribes, or also know as " white nations "

A Messianic jew is jewish by birth, AND Christian by faith !! In other words they do not practice Judaism which is considered an abomination like the other so called jews who control the media and hollywood and all that represents evil. There are many " Messianic jews" in Israel today by the way, but like America many infiltrators have found their way in to corrupt it, sad to say.

Those " so called " jews who brag about it and practice judaism are actually the cannonites of the world " the seed of cain " A lot of confusion is going on about this but this is lucifers biggest lie and cunning ways he has enjoyed for many, many years friends.

Now I wanted to comment on the original post that I posted about obama being the beast. YES much proof biblical and non-biblical science indeed proves the blacks of this world { niggers if you prefer to call them, I don't want to offend anyone or break forum rules } are " BEASTS OF THE EARTH " Without getting to detailed in writing just click my link to do your reference and you will learn some shocking TRUTH the so called jewish media and liberals want to hide from you. Most so called jews are very liberal and lean/ vote anti-bible and vote Democratic. But like I said earlier they are NOT who they actually say they are. They DO practice Judaism . And by the way, being jew and worshiping Judasim is a religion AND a CHOICE, not a race, much much confusion on that as well. There are many tens of thousands that are ' Messianic jews " who are very well behaved Godly and follow Christ, and can't stand liberalism.

http://divine-truth.org/2016/10/19/where-to-look-in-the-bible-on-negros/
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    'Messianic Jews' are a weird lot but I operate under the assumption that if it walks like a Jew, talks like a Jew, it's a Jew (i.e. ultimately some variety of Talmudic).
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 176,714 Points Mar 11, 2017
  4. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0
    Thought I would add a few more clues to clue those in who still have doubt.

6+6+6= 18 the total number of letters in " Barack Hussein Obama "

6x6x6= 216... the beast birthday is August 4 the 216th day of the year

The day the Illinois pick 3 was 666 was the beasts swearing in day, from where his home zip code was 60606

the beast first income tax return as the beast in chief was in the amount of $ 6,666,66.

The beast last month of president was the 666th month after his birth

Bible calls another name for the antichrist besides the beast as " Assyrian " which is muslim, and which the beast donated millions of dollars to.

REVELATION 11: 37

" AND YOU WILL KNOW HIM { THE ANTICHRIST BEAST } FOR IT IS HIS NUMBER 666 "
    • List
  5. Neil Pye Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,120 / 0 / -1
    I wouldn't go so far as to call Obama THE antichrist, but he was/is without a doubt a precursor.
    Johnson: 175,073 Points Mar 12, 2017
    Bluto: 176,810 Points Mar 13, 2017
  6. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0

Maybe, but I seriously can't see another with SO many signes attached to him/her that fit the description to the EXACT tee in this life time. I'm prepared to recognize it when I see it so when the time comes for the beast to be revealed { which is very soon by the way } I will not be dismayed and confused like the antichrist is prepared to do with the peoples of this world my friend.

I live by the simple rule of thumb { which has saved my precious butt in two wars in my life time } " IF IT WALKS, QUACKS, AND LOOKS LIKE A DUCK,........I JUST FOUND ME A DUCK "
  7. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    Precursor to the real deal definitely.

The Antichrist is going to be a Jew and afaik Obongo isn't a Jew.
    Johnson: 175,073 Points Mar 12, 2017
  8. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    I looked at the links, sure but I think you're misunderstanding me: when I say Jew I mean Jew of the Synagogue of Satan (the fakers). A messianic Jew to me means one of that lot who try to appropriate Jesus for some reason or another yet still retaining the trappings of the false religion called Judaism like the insidious Talmud. I don't go anywhere neat the Torah, Talmud, Midrash, Kabbala, etc.

I don't mean any Christian who follows some sort of Israelite-identarian theology.
  9. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0

Hey Roy, don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you totally comprehended my earlier post concerning the two types of jews we have in this world today. By the way, do you even open up my links to read, just asking because some folks not only open links but they just skim the title and write a response that is so off base that it actually insults the original poster. Don't take none of that the wrong way because I actually admire the fact that you follow my posts which proves to me that what I write is important to you, and I thank you sir.

To reiterate, we have TWO types of jews in this world.

1 ] Messianic jews whom are jews by birth AND bible believing Christians by faith. These jews are actually not a damn different then you and I. They are normally conservative agenda based people who can't stand niggers, gays, the media, etc..etc.. and love america and would defend it faster than most people on this forum this very moment . They are what you call the "first fruits" Biblical speaking, in other words what Jesus calls his people. Could very well be you or I or any of our friends.

2 } ALL others whom call themselves jews { but are NOT } but they DO practice " judaism" which is NOT Christian view at all, in fact just the opposite. They call themselves " jews" because they practice " judasim " and to take advantage of the ethnical word as if its going to serve them better. These are your soros, the media, liberals, LGBTs, obama lovers, and they admire niggers.

There are FAR more of the 2 one I mention in this world than the Messianic jews, far more.

So when you say a jew will be the antichrist you sound as if you are confused, or you must not understand the difference. Simply you are not expressing yourself or being more specific enough.

You must mean that " someone who practices judasim and says they are jewish " will be the antichrist, right. Because you can't possibly mean a christian will be the antichrist, if you did you have offened millions upon millions of hard working white men and women whom are conservative God fearing and beliveing well behaved common sense driven peoples.

Then you must have meant someone like obama whom calls himself a jew and says ALL niggers are Gods gift and chosen people of the jews. And believe me, he is NOT a christian, but he does practice judasim which if you ask 99.99999% of knowledgable people they will tell you its the exact same thing as Islam.

PLEASE CLICK MY LINK TO READV WHERE OBAMA CLAIMS HE AND ALL NIGGERS ARE JEWS !

Then get back with me . thank you Roy,

http://stop-obama-now.net/obama-blacks-are-jews/
  10. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    I suppose an apostate Christian could be a type of antichrist in the same way that Obama is a type of antichrist but the Antichrist spoken of in the New Testament, i.e. the man spoken of in 2 Thessalonians, is a distinct individual entirely (opinions vary on just what type of person he will be- Satan incarnated in a human body, the son of Satan and a human woman, the Pope, the Islamic Mahdhi, some New Age Cult Leader like the supposed Maitreya that idiot Benjamin Creme talks about, etc). That's a topic I won't go much into except to say that, yes, I believe the man will be an imposter of the Synogogue of Satan.

Obama's brand of Black Liberation Theology, that blacks are God's Chosen People, is a variation of a theme that the Talmudists of Satan's synogogue adhere to, i.e. we are the Chosen People and the goyim are the schmucks to be fleeced, lied to, killed, et cetera- only in the case of the Black Liberationists you can change goyim to 'white.' Your article points out Black Liberation Theology teaches against the doctrines of traditional Christianity (I'll say I consider any Christian denomination traditional if it adheres to the basics of the Nicene Creed) and when you see these types like Obama essentially saying that they are god-men then you can be pretty sure their 'church' is false.

Blacks are not Jews or 'Hebrew Israelites' or Egyptians anything of the sort. Their descended from miserable slaves from West Africa. Nothing else. Black Liberation Theology actually has ties to Prince Hall Masonry from what I've read (I'll see if I can dig anything up in my links if you want).

Cheers.
    Daniel #: 2,124 Points Mar 12, 2017
  11. Johnson niggers

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,954 / 195 / -306
    big gluggin'
  12. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    Too early in the night. There's nothing funner than a buzzed Fokker trolling johnson in the shoutbox :beer:
  13. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0
    REVELATION 3: 9

" Indeed I wiil make those of the synaggogue of satan, who say they are "jews" AND are NOT, but lie......"

Basically Obama is a class act number one lier, and far far more likely with all his markings of the beasts signes I mentioned earlier to be a possible running for the antichrist rule to come. Each is own on therory, I just basically get my opinions based on knowledgable wisdom out there so anyone who wishes to veiw and take adhere to, thats all my friend.

I give the clues, the links, and biblical advise so all can decide based on common sense and the old saying " if it waddles, quacks, and looks like a duck...guess what, I just found me a duck "

I guess the most important thing to know Roy is when the antichrist is revealed I hope you don't get suckered into his cunning lieing ways. Because scripture says he will do wonders in the name of Christanity but those who are of the Godly should be able to see right through his lies and hypicritical ways. Scripture says he will have powers to decieve and confuse with bogus wonders/signes. Most important and don't forget, scripture assures that the " FALSE ONE " known as the beast or the antichrist WILL come first so he can get as many followers and worshipers before Jesus makes the actuall return to take his believers to paradise.

I say once again Obama because he has already shown signes of the antichrist by not just lieing about himself and all his niggers being jews, but he has masquraded the biggest cover up in American history right before tens of milions of people, do you even know what that was?

I will tell you........ Michelle Obama is NOT a woman, he is a man. Now if this dude can confuse on that for 8 years imagine what he will do when he reveals himself as God. hmmmm
    Roy Fokker: 96,999 Points Mar 12, 2017
  14. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    I'll set forth one example of, say, why I believe the Antichrist will be a 'Jew' (Talmudist) of the Synagogue of Satan. This quote comes from a sermon given by a French priest, Charles Arminjon, in the 1860s (I think it was) on the Antichrist, the persecution of the elect, and he was actually quoting a Talmudist (whose name he doesn't provide):

'A new messianism must be born, a Jerusalem of a new order, set reverently between East and West, must replace the twofold city of Caesars and Popes.'

What the quote basically says is that the 'messiah' will rule in much the same manner of the old Mesopotamian priest-kings and that the separation of Church (Pope) and Caesar (State) will be all but non-existent.

This is why they place such emphasis on the building of the Third Temple; the Talmudists actually believe that one of the things that the 'messiah' will do is rebuild the temple of Jerusalem. They even have set up a modern-day Sanhedrin in Jerusalem.

To whit the Antichrist will deceive the 'Jews' into accepting him as the 'messiah' that they believe will arrive at the end. The Talmudists have their own agenda and deceiving people into accepting their false religion called Judaism as the actual religion of Moses and the Prophets is a part of it. When you discover they are deceivers they don't like it one bit. That they also want to sweep away Christianity and make the goyim follow the 'Noahide Laws' (you might want to investigate this as a matter of concern; rabbis actually deceive into abandoning Christianity to follow the 'Seven Laws of Noah') is another part of their agenda.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Johnson niggers

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,954 / 195 / -306
    Revelation was considered canonically spurious by the early Church (as reported by Eusebius), by the 5th century Syriac church, and by Martin Luther. The Orthodox Church today has no dogmatic teachings based on it.

Da point bein' dat da book o' Rebellation ought not to be used in dis manner.
  16. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,721 / 35 / -81
    Daniel-san, are you familiar with proper Christian Identity?

If not then you must become acquainted with the knowledge that the Aryan race either had it's genesis in the near east or else made massive migrations to the area thousands of years ago. As always, they set themselves up as a ruling caste of the primitive tribes they lived around, and most of the noteworthy people in your Good Book -Jesus included- had European and often Nordic features and ancestry. Needless to say, the Jews heard a good deal and decided to no only claim it as their own, but to willfully fuck over the rightful inheritors of God's covenant.

I understand that there is at least 1 official DSCI compound in Missouri where you could be ordained as a pastor of true Christ. The senior pastor there may still be able to intervene with God and grant you the privilege to rop, rape and kill your enemies in time of war. Just graciously pass on the spaghetti, though.
    • List
  17. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0
    Not to be to critical but I am not familiar with what you are speaking, sorry. I 'm only interested in the one and only true identity of Christ, and that is through the teachings of the bible. Everything else other than that is either what the liberal schools teach or what one picks up on his/her own. I don't follow the talmud because it refuses to identify Jesus as the one who paid for our sins on that old rugged cross
  18. Daniel # CPL USMC

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1 / -0

As far as I know and believe the only religion on the face of this planet before Jesus's time was "judasim " and rightly so. But when Jesus came and paid for our sins by his blood on the cross....he then completed the " judasim" religion into what we know today as CHristanity.

That said, you either believe in Jesus and the cross { which is to say the new testament } or you can practice the talmud which flat out denies the new testament, which is STILL judasim.
    Roy Fokker: 97,001 Points Mar 12, 2017
  19. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,458 / 167 / -254
    'Judaism' is a modern term that has been co-opted by Talmudic fakers. I usually just refer to the religion of the OT as the religion of Moses and the Prophets or something like it.
  20. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,721 / 35 / -81
    Jews have always been parasites on the people around them. That includes absorbing and corrupting not only money, labor, and freedom, but stealing the very cultures and religions of those they feed from.

Jews are not related in the slightest to the Israelites of your bible. The are a tetra-racial(at best) and inbred genetic clusterfuck. Jesus had no ethnic connection with the people he himself referred to as Jews, a nest of vipers and the synagogue of Satan.
    rasputin: 64,921 Points (smash the kikes) Mar 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List