Nigger felons mass registering to vote to defeat Roy Moore

Discussion in 'This Cesspool We Live In' started by Ozzy Bon Halen, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26
    [IMG]
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20...minute_pus.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

[IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26
  3. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,449 / 34 / -41
    I really hope Roy Moore wins, the shitlib assholes are going all out on this one, well them and the Rhinos
  4. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,023 / 30 / -85
    It'll be tough. He's got every tentacle of Millenial Jewry squeezing the breath out of any public sympathy for him. But then, so did Trump.

Only they're now in some weird extra-legal zone where whatever criminal stunt they pull to stop/overturn it, they're now okay with everyone seeing them pervert the law to fix the charges afterwards.

It's now understood that Leviathan will make whatever mockery of justice they need to in order to get their way, and that they will do so with total impunity. But at least the question - why? why are they allowed to do it?? - is now, thanks to Trump, no longer a mystery.

It's because the GOP actually makes out better as the spineless and impotent white alternative to the Shitlib Party than they would as an ideologically fearless defender of their own rank-and-file, as protective of its turf and its destiny as a she-wolf guarding her cubs. Most of their big-ticket donors long ago threw the game to get a cushy seat up front on the Right Side of History, and they prefer their conservatives to be blowhards and fixers who will woof at the orcs and their (((trainers))) just long enough and loud enough to make it look good - ...but who'll cheerfully sit back down without complaint, gracious in defeat as always. And it's always "in defeat". That's how you keep those important media doors open, and lecture fees high, for when you're out of office. See, cos Republicans who snap at niggers a little too often tend to get 'disappeared' in between the time they leave Congress and the time shitheel college boys decide to deface their portrait and pull down their statues, if any.
  5. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26
    Niggers- the self appointed foot soldiers of the dumbocrap party.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/cn...e-carrying-the-load-for-the-democratic-party/
    • List
  6. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,654 / 68 / -168
    Apparently Alabama's "Draconian" election foto I.D. law didn't deter righteous niggresses from voatin' for Doug Jones, so maybes now da media, Democrats, niggers & jews will now shut da fuck up already wit' deir canard dat dese laws be ray-cess because niggers & Messicans is too stupid to be able to get an I.D. dey needs to legally get along in civilized- & many semi- & totally uncivilized- nations da world o'er.

Yeah. Right. :rolleyes:
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  7. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,449 / 34 / -41
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Georg Schoenerer: 46,130 Points (all for the price of bus fare) Dec 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 158,143 Points Dec 14, 2017 at 1:11 PM
    Bluto: 257,763 Points Dec 14, 2017 at 4:12 PM
    • List
  8. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26
    http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-felons-registered-vote-doug-jones-won-alabama-senate-race-747663
    • List
  9. Whitestmanalive Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +82 / 4 / -2
    I wonder how many times each nigger in Alabama voted. It was really weird how Moore was up by 9 or 10 points with about 70% in, and once about 85% was in Jones had the lead. I don't recall anything like that occurring in previous elections I've seen.

Alabama only has a 3% spic population according to Wiki so I doubt they made much of a difference.