Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn glare daggers through Meryl Streep's Golden Globes anti-Trump speech

Discussion in 'Tinseltown' started by Apocales, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,017 / 84 / -143
    • Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are not noted for their liberal politics
    • As Meryl Streep castigated Donald Trump during her lifetime achievement award speech, the two sat stony faced
    • Gibson frowned and touched his chin while Vaughn gave a death-ray stare and stopped blinking
    • Twitter went crazy for the duo's stony mugs which stood in stark contrast to many of the enraptured Hollywood faces surrounding them
    Meryl Streep's speech condemning President-elect Donald Trump for perceived bullying tactics and intolerance didn't go over well with at least two of the stars in the gilded Golden Globes audience on Sunday night. Mel Gibson, known as conservative, and Vince Vaughn, known as libertarian, death glared throughout Streep's speech - with Vaughn demonstrating the ability to not blink for an uncomfortably long period of time. Gibson looked confused as he frowned and touched his chin as Meryl took Donald Trump to task for mocking a disabled reporter, bullying, and inciting disrespect and violence. Twitter noticed that the pair's stony mugs stood in stark contrast to many of the enraptured Hollywood faces surrounding them.
    Scroll down for video
    [IMG]

+9
    Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn did not have the look of love on their faces during Meryl's speech
    [IMG]

+9
    Mel seemed unhappy and perplexed while perhaps Vince was in character for an upcoming movie about a serial killer or Mafioso?
    [IMG]

+9
    While the rest of the gilded audience cheered Meryl's speech, Mel and Vince took the opposite tack

'The reactions of the night award goes to Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn' tweeted Andrew Autio, who posted video of the dour duo. 'Vince's hardened stare, his eyes, are worth a 1K words!! Priceless!' wrote LaDene Mayville.
    'The anger on Vince Vaughn's face is the funniest thing he's done in ages,' joked a man named Austin. 'Gotta love Vince Vaughn & Mel Gibson! Both are American patriots!' said Pam Enns.
    [IMG]

+9
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

+9
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

+9
    Others thought the priceless looks were amusing. 'Vince Vaughn has the look I had as an angry child when I was forced to watch Little House on the Prairie with my grandparents,' quipped Jason DeWall. In an explosive six-minute speech on Sunday night, Streep did not hold back as she went after Trump for mocking disabled reporter Serge Kovaleski in November of 2015 during a campaign rally.

story continues on --

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Streep-s-Golden-Globes-anti-Trump-speech.html
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Blitzed: 29,840 Points Jan 11, 2017
    Giada: 87,576 Points Jan 14, 2017
    Roy Fokker: 82,853 Points Feb 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,285 / 16 / -25
    Mel Gibson is Australian.

Meryl Streep is just another Hollywood moonbat bitch. Since the kikes are selling Hollywood off in anticipation of it's inevitable implosion she should live it up. Hollywood took off when a bunch of kikes stole Edison's technology and fled to California to escape his wrath. They stole the technology that nobody else had. Technology to make broadcast quality media is available for cheap now. There are cameras that retail for $40,000 now that will do full blown 4K resolution. And they're only going to get cheaper and cheaper. The first professional camera I ever bought was a high def 720p Canon Gl1 and that was in 1998. And we thought that those were bad ass. Then. What's on the market now is a game changer.
    http://www.red.com/products/red-one
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  3. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16,551 / 66 / -167
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  4. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7,800 / 28 / -46
    For the moviemaker on a budget, I fink the Canon 5D Mk4 will do 4K resolution and it retails at around $3500 for the body.
    Presumably Nikon's bound to respond with something similar in the next 6 - 12 months.

Obviously a DSLR isn't the ideal motion picture camera but in the right hands there's no reason why it can't do a passable job.
  5. billy_boatrocker Wartime Consigliere

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,539 / 10 / -14
    The look on Vince's face is so Mafia. Love it.

Yeah, typical shit-mouth from Miss-Celebrated-Actress. Personally I'm offended by actors using their "celebrity" to espouse their political views. It's always seemed wrong to me.
    Giada: 87,576 Points Jan 14, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  6. Neil Pye Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,227 / 0 / -1
    You're sooo money, Vince!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7,800 / 28 / -46
    Shit... maybe I'll even watch one of his movies some time. Suport.
    Giada: 87,576 Points (Never watched a Vaughn movie before, either.) Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. billy_boatrocker Wartime Consigliere

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,539 / 10 / -14
    Hacksaw Ridge was really good. Then for laughs I always loved Dodgeball. Vince aint the greatest actor in the world but he knows who to hang out with and I think he would fit in here probably. Normal's have be careful in (((Hymiewood)))
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,285 / 16 / -25

LOL since I was a kid I thought Mel was Aussie. Good to know he's American; a jew fighter of that caliber could only have come from the US.

On the other hand, Vince Vaughn might be considered a Patriot type of the Alex Jewnz worshipping Libertariatard crowd. Every year when Ron Paul has his annual BBQ, you can usually find him there.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • List
  10. Neil Pye Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,227 / 0 / -1
    From Vince Vaughn's Wikipedia page:

"His surname comes from Ulster Scots immigrants who first settled in Kentucky. His paternal grandmother was of Lebanese descent..."

Ol' Vinnie's got some wog in him.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,285 / 16 / -25
    http://smokeroom.com/2017/02/02/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-to-star-in-upcoming-police-brutality-movie/
    • List
  12. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,017 / 171 / -261
    :agree: x Infinity