Manned Moonlanding Hoax

Discussion in 'Twilight Zone' started by WFHermans, Jan 27, 2017.

1. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +696 / 6 / -0
    Much more can be said on the question of whether the manned landing on the Moon and return in 1969 by the Apollo 11 moonlander was real or a hoax, but I'll kick off the thread with this 2015 video of a German pop song.

2. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,916 / 169 / -257
    I've always wondered how they explained away the Van Allen Belt radiation tbh. Short of creating spacecraft out of lead would anyone riding around up to the Moon suffer a more than fatal dose of radiation?
  3. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,865 / 35 / -83
    Dude, they see constant tiny flashes of light when trying to sleep from the photons/gamma particles going through the ship, suit and eyelids to directly hit their retinas. Apparently it can be hard to sleep. That seems to be the only part of the body that can detect that kind of radiation, but its clear that the entire body is receiving an equal amount. The expose eye is only about a square inch and the average body is said to have about 22 square feet of surface area, so the total exposure is around 250 times what the retina perceives. That's gonna amount to billions or trillions of hot particles go on, in and through you during the course of a mission. After a few weeks up there your semen would probably give a near-instant case of cervical cancer, which is a definite plus in my book.

I don't know if I'm ready to buy into a fakes moon landing, but it is pretty suspicious for an awful lot of reasons. Reason number 1 is the fact that there haven't been private astronauts launching all over the world since the get-go. If you were a comically rich supervillain like Soros or even Gates, wouldn't you have developed your own space flight capability? Does anyone really believe the major world players be able to keep all the technology hidden from people with the financial resources to out-bid NASA when hiring engineers, technicians and physicists? If we believe the guys who allegedly put men on the moon, the math and tech behind it all is pretty well established and straightforward. In a world where thousands of prepubescent spergs can kill the neighbors cat with a working railgun made from scrap or turn some cheap plastic boat into a goddamn submarine, there's an awful lot of educated White men who could pull it off.

On the flipside, the fact that sandniggers and spics aren't announcing the massive success of their own space programs makes it seem as if there must be some validity to the landing. And it's not like Chinese or even last generation's Russians haven't sold off some missile technology decades ago. Shit, I'm sure we did, as well. Did the fucking Israelis stumble across it on their own? That means some of the dirt people must have tried, because every last Saudi would consider it a victory if they were able to strand 2 or 3 sandniggers on the moon via cloned ICBM. China seems to think its pretty fucking important as well.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,916 / 169 / -257
    Dude, they see constant tiny flashes of light when trying to sleep from the photons/gamma particles going through the ship, suit and eyelids to directly hit their retinas. Apparently it can be hard to sleep. That seems to be the only part of the body that can detect that kind of radiation, but its clear that the entire body is receiving an equal amount.

This is what I can't wrap my mind around though: not rocketry but the simple issue of radiation.

Not only is their exposure to Van Allen Belt radiation there's also exposure to cosmic radiation, solar radiation and whatnot. If the Van Allen Belts are located within the magnetic sphere (I don't know this off-hand) then there should be no issue- but assuming anyone was running around on the moon this is direct exposure to the aforesaid cosmic/solar radiation (gamma rays, x-rays and all the nastier stuff our magnetic sphere largely protects us from). How can you shield against that kind of stuff short of a few feet of lead and concrete? Does the Moon have some kind of magnetic sphere of its own or some-such to provide some sort of cover for fatal doses of interstellar radiation? I don't doubt there were Moon landings- I just don't trust the gubmint to be entirely up-front about it all.
    • List
  5. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +15,981 / 64 / -166
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Burt .

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,142 / 25 / -25
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +696 / 6 / -0
    Radiation on the Moon is about 100 times worse than on Earth, but the actornauts never spent more than a few days on it (Earth days, not Moon days), giving them the radiation they would have received in a year on Earth. This is the same reason why they survived the Van Allen belts, they moved through them very fast.

But if they establish an inhabited Moonbase, radiation will become a problem.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,916 / 169 / -257
    Oh okay that I can grasp. The astronauts were only exposed to those higher radiation levels for a short period of time. Most of what I know of radiation exposure comes from what I know of exposure to atomic weapons, i.e. exposure to 1,000 rads is pretty much 'get ready for the pine box' (so I assumed the same level would be consistent for radiation outside of the Earth's atmosphere).
  9. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +696 / 6 / -0
    I read somewhere a list of people that received most radiation in their lives, and the record holder survived it because he took tens of years to collect it. He had a career examining radio-active material if I remember correctly. His close contenders received less radiation but they all died because they caught their total dose in seconds.

Anyway here's another interesting text, a memo written by (((Bill Safire))) two days before the landing of the Apollo 11 moonlander, for President Nixon’s Chief of Staff, H.R. Haldeman:

First of all, how would they know Apollo 11 would fail by leaving the actornauts alive but stranded on the Moon? It could have failed many other ways.

Second, if the Apollo 11 moonlander wouldn't have been able to leave the Moon surface when planned, their crew would have continued to find a way to do so until it all would have been over. Cutting off communication by NASA would have left them without any outside advice.

The only way NASA ending comunication would have been useful if the moonlanding program was not what it was claimed to be, and the actornauts would have started to talk about that on live television.
    • List
  10. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +15,981 / 64 / -166
    [IMG]
  11. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,916 / 169 / -257