Man Gets 5 Years for Killing Ex-Scout Leader He Says Raped Him

Discussion in 'Porky's' started by The Bobster, Dec 11, 2015.

1. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,892 / 2 / -11
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...361486481.html

Man Gets 5 Years for Killing Ex-Scout Leader He Says Raped Him
    By Brian Thompson
    Published at 5:36 PM EST on Dec 10, 2015

A New Jersey man imprisoned since his arrest for killing a sheriff's officer, who he claimed had raped him years ago when he was a Boy Scout, learned Thursday that he'll spend at least one more year in prison.

A judge sentenced Clark Fredericks to five years in prison for fatally stabbing former Boy Scout leader and Sussex sheriff's officer Dennis Pegg three years ago. Fredericks will be eligible for parole in about a year. By then, he will have served at least 4 1/2 years in prison.

Clark Fredericks admitted killing Pegg during an emotional court hearing in June.

"From the time I was 8 years old until I was 12, I was sexually assaulted and raped by Dennis Pegg," Fredericks said at the time.

He said he never told anyone about the rapes even as, he claimed, Pegg also raped his best friend Jeff. Jeff committed suicide in 1983, Fredericks said.

Fredericks said he felt that Pegg, as a cop, was untouchable.

But in 2012, he watched the sexual abuse trial of Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky and then his conviction on June 11. "The next day, June 12, my shell cracked," he said.

Fredericks said he got drunk, snorted cocaine, and with friend Bob Reynolds -- whom police arrested as an accomplice -- went to Pegg's Stillwater home with a hunting knife Pegg had given him back in scouting. He admitted that he repeatedly stabbed Pegg and slit his throat.

Despite the savage nature of the killing, the prosecutor accepted a passion-provocation guilty plea, meaning Fredericks faced a possible sentence of 5 to 10 years in prison.

"Dennis Pegg not only stole my childhood, but he affected how I lived my whole life," Fredericks said in court Thursday.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Johnson HEIL HITLER.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,729 / 204 / -317
    5 years is a reasonable sentence for this kind of thing. Hope he gets paroled. :agree:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,011 / 28 / -46
    This man did nothing wrong, he's the victim here.
  4. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,303 / 61 / -137
    I think he should be released immediately and given this pedo kwap's pension for life
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Mandalore: 26,326 Points Dec 16, 2015
  5. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,294 / 37 / -85
    I've already got a plan in order for the inevitable day when I'm given some sort of terminal cancer diagnosis. I'm gonna get whacked on heroin and go through the local Megan's Law listing, euthanizing each and every one with a pillowcase full of carpet tacks.

You know what really happens these days when a tree jumper gets caught? He's given a stern warning and then granted disability payments for his "mental illness". His punishments include free health care, free housing, food stamps and cash payments. This is not a couple isolated incidents or any kind of exaggeration, unfortunately.

Someone I know wound up with one of these pieces of shit for a roommate. When his family and the landlord tried to have him evicted, they were warned that they were infringing on the constitutional rights of this poor disabled man. When the police were called because the pedo made an extremely graphic death threat to his mother IN WRITING, they were warned to let it go. It was also explained to this dude that he would be prosecuted if he tried to prevent this human turd from bringing underage fag boys into the house. This was a "man" who had already been convicted of several felony sex crimes. Hey, can you guys guess what his religion was?

If things continue to go the way they have been -meaning that anyone other than The Donald wins- we will see court rulings that turn pedophilia and bestiality into legally protected lifestyle choices.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Angroid: 41,481 Points (Same things are going on in Europe, it's sick. Ditches & flamethrowers.) Dec 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,903 / 302 / -354
    donald trump will make america great again. Pederasts will stop fucking boys, and he's going to build a wall. We'll all sleep better at night.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List