Kate Steinle is murdered a second time-

Discussion in 'This Cesspool We Live In' started by Bluto, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,654 / 68 / -168
    dis time by a San Francisco jury dat makes sure her killer gets off light.

[IMG]
    Her blood cries out for vengeance.

[IMG]
    Viva la Raza!

Sodom By The Bay goes easy on felonious Mexican invader for murdering young White woman
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    VisKnut: 38,333 Points (Zoot suits.. v2.0) Dec 1, 2017
    Angroid: 106,588 Points Dec 1, 2017
    Prima Morte: 48,674 Points Dec 2, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  2. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,023 / 30 / -85
    A fucking lie, end of story. You don't arrive at utter perversions of justice like this without everybody being in on the fix.

What I find difficult - impossible - to believe, is that anyone convinced of Zarate's guilt, and that fucking city's culpability, would be allowed to work in the prosecutor's office. He or she would have been purged out of there long ago, and even perhaps disbarred for their "judgmentalism".

Americans no longer have their own nation because they no longer deserve their own nation. The shitlibs deserve death and imprisonment, of course....but the rest of us no longer have the sand in our shorts sufficient "to spit on (our) hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats". (And if not now - when?) Perhaps this is the only possible result after 100 years of sacrificing our best and bravest men to die on the altar of greater Israel, because A- no American soldier has died defending America in well over a century now; and B- there isn't, and never was, an inexhaustible supply of "best and bravest men". Each one who fell meant there would be no more generations succeeding him, which means millions of our very best men and women were never born....and for what? For people who understand so well the ironclad truth of eugenics that they've expressly forbidden that we should ever share that understanding.

And so we live in a country populated by the progeny of draft-dodgers, college-deferment milquetoasts, 4-F clerks and shopkeepers, the faggots we once barred from military service - and Jews, Jews, Jews!.....and we wonder how "the most powerful country the world has ever known" could be plummeting down the ravine with such lightning speed, too knock-kneed even to raise our voices in protest. Afraid of jail, poverty, niggers, women....everything! Scared to death of not being liked on fuckin' TWITTER, for Christ's sake!
    Georg Schoenerer: 43,901 Points Dec 1, 2017
    Angroid: 106,588 Points Dec 1, 2017
    Bluto: 254,361 Points Dec 1, 2017
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,324 / 2 / -17
    Open season on White people on the left coast.
    Angroid: 106,588 Points (Open Season on Whitey everywhere) Dec 1, 2017
    Bluto: 254,361 Points (What 'groid wrote.) Dec 1, 2017
  4. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,023 / 9 / -0
    The Chinese judge, the DA, and every member of the mostly non-White jury (three of them are immigrants) all know very well that Kate Steinle was killed by Zarate. And they did everything they could to have their mestizo pet walk because, in the words of the twittering jews and their puppets, it would be a huge fuck you to Trump. And we're a nation of immigrants.

Some of the Steinle cuck family were using the murder of their sister to attack Trump. So I can't escape the thought that had Kate Steinle been on that jury she would have voted to release her killer as well.
    Angroid: 106,588 Points (Fucking insanity) Dec 1, 2017
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 155,728 Points Dec 2, 2017
  5. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,449 / 34 / -41
    San Francisco is the most shitlib place in Calif, this is just normal behavior for them, I mean the guy admitted to being guilty of manslaughter.
    Prima Morte: 48,674 Points Dec 2, 2017
  6. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,324 / 2 / -17
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,426 / 28 / -46
    Can't help but suspook ur right on the money here. And if he'd raped or robbed her, she may very well have been begging him for forgiveness for her "white privilege" or whatever.
    Bluto: 254,361 Points (shit-) Dec 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,426 / 28 / -46

And this right here begs another question, why are all these Feds from the IRS to the "Land Management" (whatever the fuck they are.... Fed Gulag Administrators???) being tooled up with firearms, military grade and heavily armoured mine resistant vehicles and arsenals of weapons suited to waging wars?
    Georg Schoenerer: 43,901 Points (military gets next-years-model, uncle Sam $ell$ surplus to pigs, defense contractors stay fat) Dec 2, 2017
    • List
  9. Burt Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,449 / 34 / -41
    BLM cops are like forest rangers, they patrol the BLM land of which there are huge amounts of in Arizona, Nevada, and Calif.

A lot of people camp short and long term on BLM land, it is very cheap living.
    • List
  10. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +800 / 0 / -1
    The whole entire economy of the Bay Area is essentially propped up by the tech industry: keep in mind that it's not mestizos, but rather upper-middle class Google Campus denizen types, that made the recent push for "California secession." It's safe to say that these people live in a bubble, where dual-earner DINKs type couples hurry to and from their seven-figure starter homes in Palo Alto to their 60+ hour/week technology jobs and make little "edgy" urban excursions for sushi into the Mission District or wherever a couple of times a month. In their minds, California is a bastion of liberalism and "progressivism" that needs to be cut off from the ghosts of Charles Lindbergh and David Duke in flyover country so that it might finally follow its glorious destiny. I mean come on! They've got Google, Apple, and Facebook!

Of course, this same class of people is also enamored with the "visionary futurologist" slash "court shitlib philosopher-hack for the Atlantic Monthly coffee table set" Richard Florida, who did that whole Rise of the Creative Class thing a while back (of course, as always, these people don't know Florida per se and get their information via trickle-down mimesis from the water cooler aether resulting from dimly recollected All Things Considered "think pieces" and 20 minute TED Talks on YouTube). The general thesis (expounded upon in more depth here) is that there are a lot of brown people and fags within the close proximity to "creative" high technology centers like San Francisco, so one can draw the natural conclusion that (in Florida's own words): "Gays [and "diversity" -LCA] not only predict the concentration of high-tech industry, they are also a predictor of its growth". Florida even coined "The Gay Index" as a predictor of technological innovation:

https://www.brookings.edu/research/...tance-of-diversity-to-high-technology-growth/

Point being, the tech industry and the concomitant social/political echo chamber it engenders among the middlebrow quasi-intelligentsia tech set of the Bay Area naturally lends itself to no small number of illusions like this: of course we need tons of illegals from Central America or we won't take that next necessary leap in the world of distributed computing! Of course, we could just as easily make the correlation between large numbers of gays and uninhabitable public schools, availability of cheap crystal meth, the presence of enema displays at convenience stores, or any other number of spurious correlations, not to mention the fact that Florida conveniently glosses over the disconnect within the larger metro area between the demographic & geographic subcategories related to "technology" versus those with "bad schools" -- but right now, fact is -- the modern cities are the centers of Lucre in a world where everyone is trying to get their preschool daughter to study "STEM" and otherwise just salivates on cue at all things "tech", and Lucre of course attracts degenerate elements, whether it's in NYC, L.A., San Francisco (or now, apparently) Seattle (which seems to be the most absolutely batshit crazy, culturally schizophrenic locale these days, threatening to easily KO Portland).

Will all of these metropolises revert to the mean, which I'm guessing is something like Escape from L.A.? Probably not any time super soon, but when it does, the collective "I'm not a racist, but..." cognitive dissonance from the Mac-laden $300 messenger bag set is going to be a sight of sheer beauty (ditto all of the excuse-making for all of the white Midwesterners retreating to their home towns: "Yeah, I'll sure miss all the authentic street taco place by my house and Burning Man every year, but...")

Note also that Florida has engaged in some predictably religious denial of the findings of the likes of the sociologist Putnam, who wrote Bowling Alone and showed what we all instinctively know -- that for all of the convenience of cheap "authentic" pho and tamales, "diverse" living arrangements result in more alienation and less friendliness -- but not to be outdone, Florida simply moves the goalposts because the stuff we used to think was was "good" is not necessarily so (emphasis mine):

"The life we think of as a key to America's golden age -- strong ties between families and friends, close neighborhoods, and those attributes that come along with such communities... is giving way to weaker tied yet more diverse communities. The newer communities are also more effective at generating economic growth and attracting high technology to a region... historically, strong tied communities were thought to be beneficial. However, there are some theorists that argue the disadvantages of such tight bonds. [My guess is these conveniently unfootnoted "some theorists" are more like "(((some theorists)))", kind of like those nebulous "critics" that the New York Times is always referencing --LCA]

"http://www.creativeclass.com/rfcgdb/articles/4 Cities and the Creative Class.pdf

In other words, White Man: pay no attention to that slightly "beta" mid-40something guy that threw himself off the 10th story of your apartment building last week and just bask in Mammon and the fact you've got a high concentration of fags adept at Adobe Photoshop in your neighborhood.
    rasputin: 91,764 Points Dec 2, 2017
    Burt: 43,283 Points Dec 2, 2017
    MadScienceType: 50,913 Points Dec 4, 2017
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 8
    • List
  11. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26
    Not so fast/ The lil' spic might just get his comeuppance just yet.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...egal-immigrant-acquitted-kate-steinle-murder/
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26

The Cosmopolitan Connection

Cosmopolitans are a product of modernity, individuals whose shared experience is based on a certain loss of rootedness. It is for some a celebration of rootlessness and for others a powerfully ambivalent state of liberation versus alienation. Cosmopolitans identify with the urban, with the 'modern', with high culture which belongs to the world rather than the nation. They are the sworn enemies of national and ethnic identities since the latter are an absolute threat to their existence, even as they are part of the definition of the Cosmopolitan, since the word has no meaning unless opposed to the local. Cosmopolitans have been around for a long time, of course, as long as commercial civilizations. Cosmopolitanism is part of the very logic of modern individual subjective experience, based on alterity and distance to any particular world of meanings. It constructs a 'higher', more abstract knowledge of the world that acknowledges the local, by definition, while transcending it, also by definition. But while alterity is constitutive of modern experience, cosmopolitans actively engage alterity by translating it into geographical displacement. There is a difference, however, between the modernist and the current, postmodernist, cosmopolitan. Modernist identity as an ideal type is anti-ethnic, anti-cultural, anti-religious. It works to maintain a self experience in which alterity itself is transformed into sceptical rationalism, where nothing is taken for granted. The cosmopolitans of the turn of the century, and up to quite recently, were modernists.

The Hybridization of the Roots And the Abhorrence of the Bush by Jonathan Friedman

And where did this 'cosmopolitanism' invariably end up?

In a world of multiplying diasporas, one of the things that is not happening is that boundaries
    are disappearing. Rather, they seem to be erected on every new street corner of every
    declining neighbourhood of our world. It is true that a little bit of this and a little bit of that
    are flowing across all sorts of boundaries, but they are not being used to celebrate hybridity.
    Quite the contrary, they are incorporated and naturalized by group formation that strives to
    homogenize and maintain social order within its own boundaries.
    Angroid: 106,842 Points Dec 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,426 / 28 / -46
    In Russia you get these same types in the larger cities, known locally as Creacles aka "Creative Classes". These people hate their country of origin and their countrymen & women, instead wanting to see it replaced by some godawful Zio-Kikenvermin Paradise modeled on contemporary Fag & Divershitty infested Western cities.

The great irony of all this Commiefornia / Silicon (CIA) Valley (keep in mind the Secret History of Silicon Valley and the hooooge amounts of Spook Money that has been invested in it from the beginning right up to the present time) "Tech Innovation" and technologists driving the narrative is that they are pushing hard to automate the rest of humanity out of jobs, thereby putting all these "diversity" types on "Living Wages" and basically fucking ordinary people out of the ability to earn a reasonable living and live a reasonable life.

This automation process will be accompanied by increasing massive transfers of wealth from the Middle Classes into the offshore untaxed funny-money havens so beloved by the Mega-Corporations.
  14. il ragno Proud American Deplorable

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,023 / 30 / -85
    I don't have much left to live for, or very much time to do it in. But God, let me just live long enough to see the smug shitwipes of the nerd/fag alliance (under the close supervision of Team Shmuel, natch - always under their supervision. Are you kidding? Count up all them Nobel and Pulitzer prizes, Elmer - unzip yourself so you can count to 11 at least - and tell me who is fitter or more qualified to rule you like a king) overstep their footing and begin being murdered in sizable numbers by their pet orcs. Just keep me upright long enough to watch Yvette Falarca wearing Jeff Damore's skin like a gruesome Lakers jersey, is all I ask.

(Yeah, yeah - I know Damore is "on our side". But you don't earn my sympathy until and unless you're got some skin in the game - in Damore's case, his actual skin.) Shitlibs need to see the animated glee on the faces of the subsidized savages' faces as they execute their friends and loved ones in order to learn the most valuable lesson of all - the one carefully Jewed out of their consciousness - that it is simply human nature, and thus A Good Thing, to cheer and celebrate the obliteration of one's racial and cultural enemies.

Just let me live long enough to finally see fear in the eyes of race traitors..... I don't even have to see us "win". I can die happy knowing that smirking shitlibs are tearfully mouthing the word "niggers" to one another in hysterical panic, hoping against hope to hear the far-off thundering hooves of a US Cavalry that no longer exists - and wouldn't be coming to save fags from their just desserts to begin with.
    Burt: 43,283 Points Dec 2, 2017
    MadScienceType: 50,913 Points (Eat your veggies, sir, we need ya.) Dec 4, 2017
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Prima Morte Saltine-American

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,986 / 2 / -6
    I used to be a "prepper" (another name for "hoarder"), until I actually decided to fire the ejection seats on California. I wound up giving away most of the shit I'd accumulated for one simple reason: At my age, I realized that living long enough to fight my way through to the second 1,000 round can of ammo against a bunch of 25 year olds was highly unlikely. That, and transporting it halfway across the country without violating one of The Kings Laws and going to jail for nothing was a distinct possibility.

But I'm with you. If I can live long enough to see our racial enemies (and I'm talking about those ostensibly on our team) hanging from a lightpost, I'll die a happy man. Ein weißer Mann, sieben linke scheißt will be my own personal contribution to the cause, when the time comes.
    LastChanceArmada: 28,367 Points (The best course of action is probably to just live in a sane area and network with some like minded folks. The cities are doomed) Dec 2, 2017
    Angroid: 107,671 Points Dec 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,101 / 16 / -26
    It's all a product of the then ARPA (now DARPA) money flowing into SoCal, most notably the ARPA-PARC where super genius eggheads were building devices that looked modern day laptops, iPads, cellphones, etc etc as far back as the late 60s (even had a crude version of the inernet known as the ARPANET as far back as the 60s, too.) These innovations were all tax payer funded. Then Stevey Jobs stole much of this through his contacts at the Xerox ARPA-PARC and had Steve Wozniak reverse engineer it and create Apple. Now Stevey Jobs' widow, Laurene Powell Jobs, gives money to open borders type PACs alongside George Soros (that is when she's not busy fucking niggers.)

Instead of being grateful for the influx of tax payer cash that funded the innovation that empowered them to become a rich, powerful 'tech-elite', they opted to become 'let them eat cake' snooty, elitist fucks with a pathological disdain for the White working class. But, instead of allowing the hoi polloi to eat their cake in peace, now they want wreck the culture, flood the place with crimmigrants and generally depopulate the country of White people in general.

Interesting to note that 57% of all high paying jobs in silicon valley are done by foreigners brought in on an H1B work VISA. Rootless Cosmopolitans. meh.
    Angroid: 107,134 Points (-Shit... it's downright insane) Dec 3, 2017
    Prima Morte: 49,415 Points Dec 4, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  17. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,426 / 28 / -46
    What u said Ozzy, right on the monee :agree:
    These fuckers start acting up like Niggers, going around shitting on and fucking up everything around them for the rest of us because they gots a bit o' loot and they think they're heavens gift to the world.

Rope, Pliers, Flamethrowers, Ditches.
    Prima Morte: 49,415 Points (The Spilotro brothers would highly agree.) Dec 4, 2017