Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Take A Break From Stardom By Getting A Farm And Milking Some Goats

Discussion in 'Tinseltown' started by fuz al-nufi, Nov 27, 2017.

1. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,334 / 337 / -380
    Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Take A Break From Stardom By Getting A Farm And Milking Some Goats

"Jennifer Lawrence wants to hang out with me?!" —Every goat reading this.
    Posted onNovember 25, 2017, at 12:08 p.m.

[IMG]
    Audrey Worboys

Jennifer Lawrence is a BAMF.

[IMG]

Robin Marchant / Via Getty

She's been killing it in Hollywood since she was a kid. Her performance in Silver Linings Playbook made her the second youngest actor to ever win an Academy Award for Best Actress.

[IMG]

ABC

But let's switch gears for a moment. Let's talk about goats. Goats have been killing it, too. They've remixed songs like Taylor Swift's "Trouble" and they won my just-made-up Best Farm Animal Award.

[IMG]

youtube.com

So naturally, it seems like Jennifer Lawrence and goats would make a dynamite combo. At least, that's what she thought when she sat down with Elle.

“I want to get a farm,” she says, when asked what’s next. “I want to be, like, milking goats.”

J. Law has been shooting an average of three movies a year for the past seven years, and I'm tired for her!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Protozoa Pictures, Columbia Pictures, Fox Movies

These were her past three!

So, she's taking some time off, which she says she'll use to continue working with Represent.Us, an organization that works towards anti-corruption laws.

[IMG]

Omaze / Via youtube.com

Just a couple of months ago, Jen raised money for Represent.Us by throwing a sweepstakes to go wine tasting with her.

And, of course, start a farm and milk some goats.

[IMG]

Sunflower Farm Creamery / Via youtube.com

Don't worry though, she's not going anywhere. We'll be able to see Lawrence in Red Sparrow, a film about a ballerina that doubles as a Russian spy, this spring.

[IMG]

Chernin Entertainment

Until then, I'm really hoping J. Law can get the R&R she deserves being an activist and farmer. Milk those goats, girlfriend! Save the world! Live your dream!

[IMG]

Fox 2000 Pictures
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Blitzed: 43,001 Points (whether she knows it or not, what she really wants is to get milked, bio drive kicking in) Nov 28, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,524 / 39 / -88
    To someone like her, milking goats means sitting in a padded Adirondack chair with an apple martini and yelling, "This milk has DIRT and HAIR in it! What am I PAYING you for?! This stuff had better be goat cheese by the time out dinner guests arrive!".
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,520 / 2 / -17
    A stupid, lying slob who pisses in the sink. She's poison right now, so she wants to go into hiding.
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 155,074 Points (couldn't act her way out of a paper bag) Dec 1, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    Oh right, sure you do toots.

Every single film I've seen featuring this talentless amateur pr0n-star (the narcissistic slut can't stop iPhoning herself doing pr0n and publicising it) has been rubbish.
    angry asia man: 14,777 Points (agree) Nov 28, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,334 / 337 / -380
  6. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,334 / 337 / -380
    note lawrence broke up with her jewish director after film flopped.
    • List
  7. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,334 / 337 / -380
    moral of story all women r opportunists and born traitors and whores.
    Mandalore: 90,234 Points Nov 28, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 1
    • List
  8. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367 / 3 / -5
    hunger games were mediocre books and very bad movies. Jennifer Lawrence is a b movie actress, a average looking white woman, made famous by big business, etc.
    LastChanceArmada: 29,981 Points (I don't understand her stardom either. Hollywood is stupid) Dec 10, 2017
  9. MadScienceType Trumpenkrieg

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,467 / 11 / -34
    But she can suck a golfball through a garden hose on command and in (((Hollywood))) that's what counts.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    Hunger Games is a shitawful gay movie franchise straight ripped off from Japanese "Battle Royale".

BR is a great fucking movie, for those who haven't seen it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Royale_(film)

Georg Schoenerer: 43,479 Points Nov 29, 2017
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 155,074 Points Dec 1, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,520 / 2 / -17
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...public/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I Turn Into a Huge A**hole’ to Avoid Fans in Public
    Actress Jennifer Lawrence has a unique way of avoiding unwanted interactions with fans in public.

The 27-year-old Oscar-winner sat down with fellow actor Pinhead (((Sadam Addler))) for Variety‘s Actors on Actors series to share stories about their encounters with fans in the streets.

Lawrence — who recently announced a break from acting after her most recent film, mother!, drew a rare “F” CinemaScore from moviegoers and bombed at the box office — told talentless obnoxious Sandler she has her own way to get fans to leave her alone when she’s not working.

“Once I enter a public place, I become incredibly rude. I turn into a huge a**hole,” Lawrence said. “That’s kind of my only way of defending myself. just being an a**hole.”

The actress added that she thinks fan encounters are worse for comedians “because everybody just assumes they’re your best friend.”

“I don’t really have it that bad, but one of my best friends is Amy Schumer, she’s a comedian,” Lawrence went on. “I take my dog to the park all the time, to Central Park. As soon as I meet her in the park, we’re f*cked.”

Meanwhile, Sandler — who has drawn rave kike reviews for his latest kike film, The Meyerowitz Stories — said he doesn’t usually shut his fans down, but has been using a “new move” to help him escape unwanted encounters.

“You know what my new move has been that works alright when it’s an older guy, a guy my age wanting to take a picture with me?” Sandler told Lawrence. “They go, ‘Hey, can I get a picture?’ And I say, ‘You don’t want that, man.’ And the guy goes, ‘What?’ And I go, ‘You don’t want that.’ And he’s like, ‘Yeah, yeah, I don’t.’ It kinda works.”

“I sit ’em down, I feed ’em,” Sandler joked. “Let ’em hang out with my kids.”
    Angroid: 106,265 Points (You was already a huge asshole, toots) Nov 30, 2017
  12. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    She's a real national treasure.
  13. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,262 / 16 / -26
    Bitch Allowed to Make (awful) Film

Bradley Cooper carried her on his shoulders through that entire mediocre film. It had an ensemble cast, a half decent script and a fat, rapist producer; (((Harvey))).

Having grown up on a ranch, I can honestly tell you that goats and livestock are far, far more amusing (and useful) than JL.

The Hunger Games are what made her mega famous. But, they should've given the title role to Jena Malone and made JL play second banana. Would've made the movies a whole lot better.
    The Bobster: 33,705 Points (Useful. LOL!) Dec 1, 2017
    • List
  14. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +879 / 0 / -1
    Thanks for the tip on that. I always thought the "Hunger Games" was a ripoff of Stephen King's "The Long Walk", published in the 70's (one of the books that made the regular rounds among my 14-15 year old social circle back in the 80's):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Walk
    The Long Walk is a dystopian novel by American writer Stephen King, published in 1979, under the pseudonym Richard Bachman, as a paperback original. It was collected in 1985 in the hardcover omnibus The Bachman Books, and has seen several reprints since, as both paperback and hardback.
    Set in a dystopian America circa 1980, the novel follows an alternate history in which Germany appears to have won World War II. The plot revolves around the contestants of a grueling walking contest, held annually by a totalitarian version of the United States of America. In 2000, the American Library Association listed The Long Walk as one of the 100 best books for teenage readers published between 1966 and 2000.[2]
    • List
  15. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,620 / 28 / -46
    I read The Long Walk decades ago and vaguely recall the story. The Jap behind BR may well have read LW but I can't remember enough to point out what similarities exist.
    • List
  16. Giada MAGA

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,741 / 115 / -38
    I admit I did watch Hunger Games, all the above TBB reviews are accurate.

I decided to give Jennifer Lawerance a 2nd chance and watched, Joy.

I got through 15 minutes of the movie and turned it off, she's a 1 dimensional actress.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2446980/
    Angroid: 109,781 Points (Watch Battle Royale) Dec 10, 2017
  17. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,158 / 11 / -10
    Have the kikes finally run out of the goyim to steal ideas for their movies?
  18. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367 / 3 / -5
    probably can do much more than suck a golf ball down a garden hose. Hollywood actresses/sluts are literal prostitutes to a casting couch
    Giada: 131,235 Points Dec 11, 2017
    Angroid: 110,063 Points (She can probably launch them from her snatch too) Dec 11, 2017
  19. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367 / 3 / -5

'Battle Royale' is :agree: a good film. Hunger Games is a obvious bit of plagiary
    Angroid: 110,063 Points (Beat Takeshi never disapoints, great actor) Dec 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. angry asia man hatamoto 旗本

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367 / 3 / -5
    Angroid: 110,063 Points (Beat Takeshi never disapoints, great actor)

He was in the recent 'Ghost in the Shell' remake as chief Daisuke.

not a bad, awful movie.