"I had 40 years misusing the bidet"

Discussion in 'Depeche Mode' started by Hawthorne Abendsen, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Hawthorne Abendsen Number One Epic Sloth

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,643 / 43 / -341
    "I had 40 years misusing the bidet"

Posted by Xavi Puig on December 2, 2010 [IMG] [IMG] 82
    [IMG]
    Antonio Lujan claims to be a victim of poor education and human individualism. Educator by profession, found by chance "watching a YouTube" that the bidet is commonly used to clean the genitalia, anus and sometimes feet. "I had 40 years using the bidet to wash my face daily. 40 fucking years. My wife knew I had seen it done, and not to embarrass silent. Of course, she used it correctly yes, "he laments.
    According to Lujan, the event transcends mere anecdote. "Obviously the bidet is just a symptom, a proof that I can not even trust my own family. If my wife and my five children have been silent about this daily barbarism, letting plunged my face where before they had put their genitals, I'm all alone in the world, "argues the respondent.
    Antonio has packed. "I need to be alone right now. I will spend a few days in a pension. No bidet, of course. Not bear it, "he says. His family does not understand her reaction, considered to be overreacting to a simple misunderstanding. "Rationally I know there are many other things that should compensate me, I am aware that there are love and respect in my house. But emotionally I feel like I have my loved ones face scrub for their private parts. The silence is complicity. If you let your father put her face where you stick your penis, where the person ends and where does the animal? ".
    "The experience I had made me see that we are not properly educating the children as far as hygiene is concerned," says Lujan. "I associated the hands sink, toilet intimate parties and bidet in the face. No association seems outlandish, but it was wrong. And the teacher in me is especially hurt by not having realized something so basic, "he explains.
    Still, he refuses to fall into resentment. "I turn away like a wounded animal to pull myself together. Back with mine when I can look in the face. That same side to them, somehow, have been pissing for four decades. " He says this while using a fork, trying to finish the soup that have served in the restaurant where we have quoted. Move the arm very quickly, trying to get the liquid reaches your mouth without lost along the way, and when you get tired of eating crumbs that extracts the loaf with a spoon, like eating ice cream. Stunned by the sight, he looked tenderly not daring to say anything.
    Restaurant Il Bello Pubicco.

- Seafood soup.
    - Biscayan Cod.
    - Coffee.
    Total: 53 €.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Edmonds Fitzgerald: 4,851 Points Apr 29, 2013
    Johnson: 96,315 Points Mar 20, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. MadScienceType Trumpenkrieg

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,440 / 11 / -34
    Gangster Bolshevism, Italian chapter.
  3. tricknologist menace to sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,933 / 13 / -43
    And to make it worse, you had the whole story posted on line for all of us to laugh at, lol.
  4. Georg Schoenerer Der Judenkenner

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,710 / 3 / -43
    What an idiot.

I could actually see some boneheads doing that out of pure ignorance and unfamiliarity, bidets aren't all that common in average North American homes.

Why is that, though?

It's sometimes a hassle to take a shower after every quick fuck or difficult wipe.

Without a bidet, the fully hirsute wind up taking hideous countermeasures that are highly likely to lead to faggotry:

[IMG]

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    313Chris: -43,876 Points May 6, 2016
  5. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,369 / 37 / -87
    I'm with Shayner on this one. Wiping with dry paper simply doesn't get the job done properly and it baffles me that so many people are apparently ok with having dirty assholes

Since bidets are inexplicably absent in this part of the world, I normally shower after I drop a deuce or at least use baby wipes if I'm out and about. No, I don't care if they fuck up the septic system. One of the other very few things the A-rabs got right is keeping your nether regions free of hair. It's a serious hygiene issue and not a simple matter of cultural preference.

You guys go ahead and laugh at me all you want; I'm not the one walking around smelling like an old jock strap with skid marks on the thong.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Abby Normal What Hump?

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +157 / 0 / -3
    You had me until the thong revelation. Going to be hard to shake that image now.