Henrik Holappa-The truth about John de Nugent

Discussion in 'European Dream' started by Yakub Israel, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Yakub Israel Paddy in good standing.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13 / 1 / -12
    by Henrik Holappa

I am Henrik Holappa, a Finnish activist and author for our European heritage and freedom. I am writing from Oulu, Finland.

John de Nugent still promotes his supposed support for me on his blog. He uses me as a claim to fame of his own dedication to our people. In fact it is all a big lie.

I have stayed silent on this far because I can’t stand division among supposed fighters for European Heritage, but I have been so appalled by John de Nugent's evil, Jewish-lies, and his base attacks on Don Black and David Duke, Willis Carto and others, that I have to disassociate myself from this person who I truly believe is a paranoid Schizophrenic, a bipolar (which he himself has claimed), mentally ill person who is now doing exactly what the ADL wants – an attack on some of the hardest working and best leaders for our people in the world.

John De Nugent puts my name on the front page of his blog and promotes himself as someone who helped me when I was in America, when the true fact is that John De Nugent used me to advance his own agenda, he collected money from patriots for my defense fund when my lawyers and I did not receive a penny, He extracted from me what little money I had and actually tried to convince my sister to get my bank account Internet access information and passwords so he steal money from my accounts.

I have never met anyone like him before in my life because I have never been in close contact with a Schizophrenic, bipolar mentally ill person before. He can sound very reasonable and intelligent one minute and then be a raving lunatic the next. This is my story with John de Nugent

In the recent days (starting on Sunday, 27th March) John de Nugent has launched a dirt-filled, campaign of rehashing Jewish lies against a well known and prominent white activist Dr. David Duke and Don Black. In his emails to several of his current correspondents and in his blog posts John de Nugent has viciously attacked Dr. Duke who has in the recent four decades proven himself to be a major voice for the cause of white movement. Dr. Duke’s incredible body of work, his books, his fantastic videos, his thousands of articles, speeches, activities for our people speak for themselves. I dare say no one in the Twenty-first century has done more to wake up and motivate our people than has Dr. David Duke.

I can tell you he is an inspiration to all our activists in Finland and to hundreds of thousands of our best people across Europe, and in traveling around America, I know how much he has inspired young Americans with the truth.

To show you how crazy and sick John de Nugent is he says that HE IS THE MOST HATED MAN IN THE WORLD BY THE (JEWS). Just take a look at the attacks on Duke for years by the ADL, the SPLC, the Jewish Media. Why because Dr. Duke is such a wonderful, effective voice for our people. They know that when a man inspires and teaches like Dr. Duke does, the most powerful thing they can do is heap slander and derision upon him. Look at the real life that David Irving biographies compared to the Jewish slanders of him. The most effective people will be the most slandered. And the truth is obviously, it is not John de Nugent who has had the slanders and attention of the AKD and SPLC, but Dr. David Duke.

The claims about Dr. Duke by John de Nugent are work of a jealous and insecure man who believes that HE is the “leader” of the race, and its holy savior. But look at his body of work or LACK OF IT, compared to incredible work of David Duke and Don Black.

Here is some of the history of John de Nugent
    · Moved to Europe and lived in Austria and France till the year 2005. In France De Nugent attempted suicide and spent time at a mental hospital. De Nugent later admitted that even after his return to the United States of America he attempted suicide several times.
    · De Nugent started to work for Willis Carto in Washington D.C for The Barnes Review. De Nugent claims that because of his effort in the Barnes Review the magazine’s sales rose 90 %. In March 2007 John de Nugent composed his best known article about his favorite subject; the psychopaths. The article was published in the Barnes Review by Willis Carto. Later John de Nugent related to me that the article is based on three persons that he considers psychopaths and he named them to be; Dr. Duke, Willis Carto and Manfred Roeder of Germany. Read on and perhaps you can understand his fascination with psychopaths, for no one I have ever met more fits the description than John Nugent.
    · De Nugent moved to Sarver, Pennsylvania, together with his girlfriend Margaret He then declared to establish the world-wide Solutrean movement and compose a book that will change the world.

Experiences with John de Nugent – Everyone is Psychopathic but him!
    My story with de Nugent starts from July 2006 when I started an email correspondence with him, later it developed to that point when I met him in Germany in March 2007. De Nugent had his European tour when he met several nationalists in Europe, including Manfred Roeder (Germany). De Nugent’s theme of his speech circled around the subject of psychopaths he had discovered to be world’s biggest problem. According to John de Nugent the psychopath theory explains his own experiences as sexually abused child. He claims that both his mother and his father sexually abused him repeatedly, and how he felt the psychopaths had ruined his life.

While being in Germany John de Nugent had suggested to Manfred Roeder to pass the “Reich’s leadership” that Manfred Roeder received (symbolically) by Great Admiral Karl Dönitz in the 1970’s to him. He later explained how Manfred Roeder had become hostile toward him when John de Nugent had expressed Roeder he has no following either heirs and therefore Roeder should appoint him to be – officially – the “Führer”. A year earlier John de Nugent had made a contact with Manfred Roeder who invited John de Nugent to deliver a speech at his summer gathering, but after Nugent’s weird behavior Manfred Roeder didn’t want anything to do with John De Nugent. Nugent he then considered Manfred Roeder to be a psychopath.

When I got in legal troubles in Finland for discussing the horrible immigrant crime in my country, in May 2008, John de Nugent suggested me to come and work for him in America. De Nugent then said he is running a symbolic campaign in US Presidential election. De Nugent clarified that he has a movement – in which I could help him – and that his book will be out within two weeks from our conversation in May 22nd 2008. I then decided to explore America, and left for America in July 2008.

A day before my arrival, while being in Hamburg, Germany, John de Nugent – in spite of his promise to pick me up from JFK airport in NYC – tells me that he is unable to pick me up from the airport and I should find my way to Pittsburgh by myself. However, another American friend of mine picked me up from the airport and I spent the first week of my stay in America with him.
    After a week of my arrival, I finally found myself in Pittsburgh, and the disappointment and John de Nugent’s situation totally took me over. Against his words that he had told me in May, no movement did exist either he had no work for me to offer in his so called movement that only did exist in his own mind. When I honestly thought I would be doing something important, I ended up cleaning John de Nugent’s car, keeping up the household, walking the dogs and listening to John de Nugent’s visions of World and politics.
    Bad Mouthing Every Leader in White Movement and then Acting Like He is Their Friend!

At that time I arrived there, John de Nugent was preparing to be the next president of America. I was shocked by his self-aggrandized image and his callousness toward others. Whatever physical work John de Nugent had to do, he always said bitterly; “This is not what American President should be doing!” He talked on and on, how he will change America when he will become the president. He even often cruelly criticized Margaret’s looks by saying she does not look “presidential enough” and not suitable woman for being president’s wife. On our way to Memphis’ EURO conference he chanted about David Duke and how he has failed in so many issues, and hoped Duke to withdraw from the movement.

Now imagine this backstabber telling me this as we rode to Memphis so he coattail off of Duke’s efforts. By the way, the hotel was cancelled by Jewish threats and David Duke and James Edwards worked around the clock to make sure the conference was not stopped. It was a great victory. After the EURO conference he had nothing much good to say about it except that the Solutrean movement will make a lot more better meetings, and he was expressing his disappointment on that David Duke “stole his show”. He comes to David Duke’s conference, David Duke politely lets him say a few words though not on the program and then he bad mouths Duke.

John de Nugent Did Not Defend Me, - He Stole From me and from those trying to help me!

When I arrived to John de Nugent’s place he was always scrounging for money, and as soon as I arrived, he persuaded me to give him $ 2000 in cash even though I had little more money for the trip. Although the agreement was that I came there to help him, and he was very well aware about my financial situation. Our common agreement said; I help John de Nugent, and for that I get a roof over my head and food – or more in De Nugent’s words; “Food for work”. But I ended up paying him to work for him!

John de Nugent claimed he paid $ 2000 for my immigration lawyer in Pittsburgh,
    It is a baldfaced lie.

In fact, the first small costs were all paid by Margaret in October 2008.
    Later when I was incarcerated John de Nugent collected thousands in donations where he was supposed to send it to me in prison or pay my lawyers.

It was fraud pure and simple. – He never paid a penny to my lawyers who, by the way, was so kind to me that he did most all the work pro bono! And John knew this as he made a appeals for me that he pocketed!

Nugent Steals My Property!
    After my deportation from America some of my property was still left at John de Nugent’s house, such as; Acer laptop (660 USD), watch and several other personal belongings such as clothing, including a rare gift of historical post stamps from a close friend of mine (value of those post stamps are around 1500 USD).

John de Nugent stole my property and said he would take it for his quote, expenses. When of course the truth is that he criminally used my plight to raise money for himself and only himself.

For years De Nugent bragged that he had used student loans from different universities (10,000 USD / year) to cover his expenses, but in reality not actually taking any university lessons although he had signed in online university classes. As soon as the student loan had been paid in his account, the money was spent. By the university classes and the loans John de Nugent had stolen 50 000 USD.

Nugent Tries to Get Hold of My Bank Account!
    When I was arrested by the ICE in March 9 2009, I had given in that morning to John $ 660 as a “donation”. My bank card still had over 3000€ for the rest of my trip and when I made a phone call from the FBI building to John de Nugent before I was removed to the local county jail, John de Nugent’s first question was if it was possible for me to send him my bank card that still had 3000€. Later when I was incarcerated, John de Nugent had several times asked from my sister if my mother in Finland could send him my online bank account information so that he would have an access to my account – so to say that John de Nugent could “help” me while I am incarcerated and using the money to cover my legal expenses.

Of course, I already had an attorney who had volunteered to take my case as “free-bono” and John de Nugent knew this perfectly well. My sister, however, got a warning from a German friend who said not to give any access to John de Nugent to my money as he had also experienced that John de Nugent is not to be trusted when it comes to money issues.
    Thank God my sister did not give him my bank password and access code.
    So this is the man accusing Don Black and David Duke of financial improprieties? Sick, isn’t it.

However, while I was living i at John de Nugent’s, not only that he was unable to take care of his economy, he was obviously unable to take care of the household. He expected to be served by all others and express him his righteousness toward anything he said – whether it was about history, politics or people’s behavior. For John de Nugent it was all about “me, me, me, and I John de Nugent”. When you are an immigrant in a strange country while not having any ties or family that country you tend to “agree” a lot of things that your host is claiming to be true, such as reincarnation.

Claims He is the Reincarnation of Hitler
    John de Nugent was then and is still certain about the fact that he is reincarnated from Adolf Hitler. One we had a walk he told me that how he felt the pain of losing the 2nd World War and how he still can remember the April 30th 1945 inside the Führerbunker. John de Nugent claimed that he remembers how he did hold the pistol before “he” (Adolf Hitler) finished his days among the living. John de Nugent could not bear any counter-statements about the possibility of Hitler’s escape from the bunker. John de Nugent had composed an article for the Barnes Review where he explains the last moments of Adolf Hitler. John de Nugent also kept the fact alive that he was Adolf Hitler in his last life by his facial structure and the matching eye color – deep blue eyes. However, John de Nugent used blue contact lenses while his real eye color is blue-green. Before publishing any close-up pictures of himself where his eyes were exposed, he made certain to color his eyes in dark blue.

Quotation by John de Nugent from his email:
    The next Hitler will be Kalki. And I am not the same nice guy. I will be attacked in my character by the greatest flow of sewage since what Hiit Hitler in 1920, and now continues. If you or Duke do so, it will just be more of the same. I am not the same person.

Some of the Sunday hobbies of John de Nugent were to take photographs of him that is supposed to in the style of Adolf Hitler. He often said, also several other people hearing it, that it must be shown to the Jews that Adolf Hitler is back!

John de Nugent felt that all the pain he had gone through in his childhood sexual abuse was the karma of losing the 2nd World War and causing the deaths of 55 million people.

As it is being mentioned, John de Nugent believed and believes that the psychopaths are running the world and basically everyone who even disagrees with him slightly are psychopaths. Most of John de Nugent’s partners, colleagues and coworkers were psychopaths and therefore to be eliminated once he has been successful of creating a mass movement of 100 000 members. He felt that the other leaders or influential people were failures; such as Duke, Carto, Pierce, Roeder, the Order members and so forth. John de Nugent had a view of himself as a savior and new-born Jesus who sacrifices himself for the race and cause.

While John de Nugent and I having a strong dispute about his recent writings of David Duke, which I as so many others admire, John de Nugent wrote to me that:
    How useful were to you TO ME? Friendship and some driving. You could not cook or do advanced computer work. You waxed my car once, a good job.

I, however, seemed to be very useful for John de Nugent, especially after my capture by the Immigration people & FBI in March 9th 2009. John de Nugent literally used me and my case to promote himself, and not daring even to visit me in prison as he feared he would get shot in the federal prison.

John de Nugent – a Paranoid Coward!
    When I wrote him yesterday and said I wanted to disassociate myself from him after his Jewish-style attacks, he told me he didn’t come visit me during my three months in Jail because:
    “Were you expecting me to walk unarmed into a federal prison”.

That has got be the height of a paranoid, sick person. He is going to visit a prisoner because the Feds are going to murder him in the visiting area.
    All this time he is touting how he is helping me, building himself up because he is helping me but he is too much of a coward to even visit me for 15 minutes in prison.

However, he was comfortable enough to send Margaret, a young female friend of mine, and another one of his associates to visit me there. Visitors obviously do not get shot in the federal prisons; none of those people who did visit me in the prison got murdered. John de Nugent became extremely paranoid after he purchased two automatic pistols. He feared for his life and being convinced the US government is out there to take him out – for good. The paranoia he got eventually put him into the situation where he imagined that the Department of Homeland Security specifically stopped a nationalist meeting in Boston in end of March 2009 because of him and they were out there to assassinate him. The DHS possibly could not be there because of Paul Fromm, Billy Roper and other speakers…

John de Nugent guy is such a coward. And he attacks David Duke who has been in numerous situations where has been in real danger. I can think of a number right off hand. In Sweden the police found a bomb at his speaking venue. In Barcelona he came to speak at Pedro Valera’s Bookstore where thousands of violent communists came, rioted, broke into the store with lead pipes, hospitalized policemen and caused millions of dollars of damages to whole shops and streets. These events are facts, not the paranoid types of fantasy of John de Nugent.

If anyone is in danger for his life it is David Duke, you can see the Jewish hatred and threats drip from the guest comments on his videos. The Jewish extremists watch his videos and go into rage I am sure because they are so powerful.

John de Nugent also stated, in the presence of my friend in July 19th 2008, how he will use my case and will “help” me to be “popular”, a high profile, in which my friend disagreed and told De Nugent it was a wrong approach in my case. Surely and certainly De Nugent took every possible advantage in me – personally – and about my case. When I was incarcerated he had emailed to my sister that “I will make Henrik to be a martyr”… but then in his official writings he stated; “I as a General do not have time to waste my time on one soldier”. Other things that he told my sister was for example; “It doesn’t matter if Henrik will be incarcerated the next 10 years, he will still be a young man when he will get released.”

More Nugent Schizophrenic Lies
    John de Nugent makes the absurd claim that David Duke could have prevented my arrest by giving his daughter Erica as my wife. I understood already then that it would put us both in a difficult situation, and in the other hand, I had a loving Ukrainian girlfriend, and I could not imagine myself to get married with any woman. The choice of not having a girlfriend in America was my own personal choice. John de Nugent also claims David Duke prevented me even talking with Erica, but again, that is not true. I did talk in several occasions with her in Memphis in November 2008 and we both agreed the craziness of John de Nugent’s idea for us to get married.

De Nugent is a pathological liar!
    In other words, John de Nugent expected everyone to go the “all the way”, but he himself wimped out just before even reaching the whole way. No visits to prison, and as he likes to claim he wrote me several letters a week, is somewhat true, but the letters John de Nugent wrote had nothing personal, except a few lines, and the rest of the letters were printed copies of his blog he had written in that certain day. Besides all of this, John de Nugent likes to present himself as a man who 1) saved me from conviction in Finland and 2) make people to write letters to me.

However, John de Nugent is not at all the person he claims he is. He is a mentally ill person, and he has admitted it many times before saying he is BiPolar and that he had Post traumatic Stress conditions. This ill person considers it is his mission to expose them as frauds. John de Nugent himself told me that “most dangerous thing is when you let someone to come into your house and truly let him know you”. In his case it is certainly true.

Trying to Help the Jews of the SPLC Slander Don Black!
    John de Nugent has come in public in his emails about his connections to the Southern Poverty Law Center. He openly admits he has been in contact with Heidi Beirich, the director of the SPLC in his “necessary mission” to expose Don Black and his wife. He writes: she and i had some barbed correspondence on Facebook on another topic, and on the Fanujuls.

This article’s purpose is not to defame anyone or make character attacks on anyone, but to set the record straight. John uses me and my case to build himself up. But I am sure all that will be down after he reads this, what he knows to be true. But maybe he is psychopathic enough to really believe his lies.

I hate to get involved in any conflicts, but I felt a deep responsibility to set the record straight on John de Nugent and my relationship with him. I will not let him use me anymore to promote his narcissism, and mental illness to harm the Movement.

This article about John de Nugent is based on my own experiences, and there are people who are still my close associates and friends and who will confirm everything in this article to be true. When a so called leader attacks another one in a movement, my loyalties are always and first for the movement and for those who are doing great job and endangering themselves by doing the job others can not do.

Notes:
    It is true that John de Nugent can talk for 5 minutes and sound perfectly rational, but just read closely his blog over the last two years, look at the pictures he uses, read what he says about himself.

By the way, John always wants to say people accuse him of being a homosexual. I certainly don’t say that but he definitely has real deep psychological problems. A perfect example is when he made a public statement about running for President and then took the first few minutes to speak about how his mother and father repeatedly sexually abused and tortured him.

I don’t hate John, in fact, I really feel sorry for him, I am convinced he is dangerously mentally ill. As long as he goes off on his tangents on aspects of the fight for White rights it’s not a problem. But, when he attacks the best leaders our people have right now, those who have done the most for our cause, he has gone over the line and I simply had to step forward and expose this sick person. Because sick or not, whatever his motivation he is doing the work of the enemy!

With Dedication to White Unity and Victory!
    Sincerely
    Henrik Holappa
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Hawthorne Abendsen: -38 Points May 5, 2012
  2. Yakub Israel Paddy in good standing.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13 / 1 / -12
    Jew lover? Indubitaly.

3. apollonian Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +547 / 216 / -1,647
    Judaism: Just A Large Criminal Conspiracy/Enterprise
    (Apollonian, 6 Aug 11)

Yes YI, I certainly think Denugent is full of shit when he says "little" kikes are okay, only problem is the big Jews, for Judaism is itself psycho-pathology; the little ones willingly and knowingly go along--Judaism is actually just a large CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY, indubitably. See RevisionistHistory.org, RevisionistReview.blogspot.com, and Come-and-hear.com for best Talmudic expo/ref.

Denugent ought to be allowed to have his say pretending he's a "leader," and we ought to be allowed to listen to his dis-connected babble and criticize. The real, basic conflict is TRUTH vs. Jew lies, the Jews forming topmost criminal mastermind class, the rest of the Jews a criminal cadre guiding and dominating all the rest of the world's criminals. So we Christian soldiers must simply REVIVE and resuscitate that dear old Christian movement, thus anti-semitism, esp. in the spirit of dear St. Constantine the Great.

CONCLUSION: So it's good, I say, that bro. YI keeps up w. Denugent for what he says; Denugent is instructive for what's wrong w. patriot movement and why it's so fragmented. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
    Bluto: -7,172 Points Aug 4, 2012
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  4. Yakub Israel Paddy in good standing.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13 / 1 / -12
    http://www.democratic-republicans.u...-white-male-by-their-fruit-shall-ye-know-them

[IMG]

=================WHITE RAPPER WARNS CONGRESS TO PREVENT DEFAULT now!

This video has had millions of hits…. Rapper Remy is part-Iraqi and part-Lebanese, but looks rather white. (There is lots of white blood in the Middle East, going, way, way back to the Sumerians, and later to the Greeks, Romans and Crusaders.)
    [IMG]
    On Facebook a WN quoted approvingly yet naively from some passages in Breivik’s long manifesto, and I replied:
    This all could mean he is sincere and for real, or it can mean he is the perfect op as well. In any case, in politics perception is reality, and the perception is that a Tea Party-type Norwegian paleoconservative did this, and for much of the public this shows we need to restrict guns and keep blond conservative males wearing Marine-type uniforms under tight surveillance. (Gee, exactly and precisely guys like me ) I feel targeted myself as much by this FALSE-FLAG ATTACK as those kids were by the acts of Breivik..

The point is to justify a SWAT team kicking my door down.

Beware those blond, smart, racist, violent, right-wing, male white nationalists wearing uniforms, especially if they feel a calling to save Western civilization………………….

I am sure comparisons between me and Breivik will be trotted out very soon

And to another white Christian comrade I wrote:

I respect and appreciate Julian Lee — who has promoted me, btw — but the “Pink Swastika” stuff, however well-motivated (and I support totally the fight against homosexuality in both society and in our own Cause) is, factually speaking, utter nonsense!!!!!!!

Hitler and Hess were hard-core heterosexuals all their lives! How do they explain Hess’ wife and kids??

Hitler had just as many girlfriends as I have had. Half the book by Kubizek about Hitler as a teen in Austria is about his love for a blond, blue-eyed girl named Stefanie in Linz….

Sheesh!! Will the garbage against Hitler never end?

(He should have married Magda Quandt, btw, a woman who was beautiful, intelligent and devoted to him, with dark-blond hair and blue eyes, and a perfect hostess to boot, but instead, since he said he could be married only to the cause, she ended up marrying Goebbels so she could stay near Hitler.)
    Another Hitler squeeze….a fun girl…(I remember her well. :crazy: )

[IMG]

And I will go further. If I fail, regular Christianity will end up very soon being banned; denounced as an antisemitic hate-cult, and then banned under hate-speech laws, starting with the Gospel of John, but not ending until the whole NT is verboten.

There are two names that make Jews cringe: Jesus and Adolf.

I hope the name John makes them someday soon cringe too, both over the evangelist whom Jesus most loved and because of a man named in fact after that very evangelist.

To save our race, my only goal, will require both the true Jesus and the Indo-Aryan religion of Vedanta — which is very similar in both ideas and even actual words to the Norse Eddas.

Answer me this, sincere white brother:

WHERE was Jesus between age 13 and 29? Just carpentering??

The missing years of Jesus…..follow that path…..It will lead to a moment of wow. There has to be a reason why the most important man of the last two thousand years has a gap covering fifty percent of His life!!

LOL!……

http://www.democratic-republicans.u...ese-abuse-terrified-crying-white-minority-boy
    I am creating a movement, and therefore, as a matter of policy, publish comments only from donors and volunteers. We do not primarily need more facts on Jews and race –the Eternal Solutreans need money and volunteers. Less talk, more action.

Please do NOT send me more info that the Jews are rats. I knew that 33 years ago. The time is ripe now to launch a new movement.
    [IMG]
    David Duke can “borrow” my lines about how we need a new Aryan religon. But I have been there and done that. And I know that grim times are ahead, and a leader must state to ZOG: “LET MY PEOPLE GO.” I used the Jehovah’s Witness methods to organize the Washington-Baltimore unit of the National Alliance in 1984, and we went from three to eleven members in six months. (Kevin Strom was part of it — I know he is very controversial nowadays for personal-life issues — and he is accessible on Facebook, and can confirm every word.) I know how to make a mass racial-religious movement. But I need your support (money or volunteering), and not constant utility-bill cutoff notices.

===============April Gaede’s daughters

Being a high-profile WN is very stressful, and it affects every relationship.
    I think WNs who are serious and committed feel a simmering sense of grief and rage ALL THE TIME. Every time I see a race-mixing couple I seethe….
    Or Obongo is on TV, disgracing OUR country….
    Or Netanyahu is getting 29 standing ovations from Congress….
    Psychologically, we need to be and feel like winners again, and be on the offensive, inflicting pain on our wicked, gloating enemy.
    I can tell you, April, that I am the last one to judge you and the first one to support you during this time. My own two kids have not spoken with me in four years. I found out my elder daughter Ingrid had twins second-hand, as perhaps you saw me writing on Facebook. It was like a knife into my heart to be a shunned grandfather, esp. after the eons of time I had spent with Ingrid when she was a troubled teen, and I do mean troubled — drugs, booze, alcohol-related serious injuries and repeated suspensions. (If you believe at all in astrology, I am a Cancer with five planets in that one sign of love of family life.)
    http://www.democratic-republicans.u...sin-black-flash-mob-nipple-on-a-bull-comments
    [IMG]
    A comrade from the Ozark Mountains area wrote me today:

The end of Jewish power is much closer than it would appear. They are losing their grip the more they tighten it.

You have average white people all over the country who know a race war is coming. I had a couple of old ladies tell me out of the blue, “There’s a race war brewing.” My 80-year-old grandmother was watching some SPLC-approved news about white ‘terrorists’ and she opined, “They want to kill all the white people.”
    [IMG]
    NOT ON MY WATCH!!

Other reactions I got on Facebook: * * *

Bravo, John!
    That was VERY good!
    That was sincerity you can’t fake. No skill or fancy artistry is a substitute for it.
    Nice job, using the movie analogy – and a movie ["Titanic"] they are familiar with.
    Good, mentioning the white inventions of the Internet and the computer.
    That was good that you brought up the military. I remember how kids used to know who Pappy Boyington [famous WWII Marine pilot] was.
    That is one powerful message.
    Your videos are GREAT….Sharp and witty!
    Now watch part one of this ten-part series and understand we must revive the WHITE MALE. Who’s gonna do, that, David Duke with his high-pitched voice?

=============policy on comments

As I have stated two hundred times, I am creating a movement, not writing a blog. If you wish to post a comment, also send donations or volunteer. Put your MONEY where your MOUTH is. I have a 33-year-track record in this Cause– http://johndenugent.com/wn-biography. I do not need any more “insights” from you about the sickening-ness, evil or danger of the Jews.

I was fighting them back in 1978, and giving up my safety, my financial security and my potential career, both as a potential Marine Corps officer or in the insurance field, the two big options I then had before me in 1981 when I graduated with high honors from Georgetown. (I could have been a partner in my father’s FOUR MILLION DOLLAR insurance brokerage, Davis, Bateman and Nugent.)

I need action to help ME to launch a movement to end the Judaic menace. The Internet is a two-edged sword, comrades and look hard at yourself: it is both a weapon of truth, yes, and a delusionary substitute for real action. Ranting to other WNs about the Jews is NOT action. It is safe and sterile, and that is why the Jew tolerates it.

Somebody down South wrote me the umpteenth email saying “Great blog, John.” I wrote back: “If you love what I do, then why not help me out financially so I can start my movement and then MILLIONS can read and see my messages??” So he did, $100 in cash.

That is what I expect, and I deleted today two good comments, because they were from talkers, not donors. Telling me you do not like Jews and they rule the world (which is in effect every single Duke video ) is like the famous nipples on a bull — WHY?
  5. Yakub Israel Paddy in good standing.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13 / 1 / -12
    The Marines notes on suffering for the cause.

http://johndenugent.com/english/eng...america-the-israeli-mini-nuke-that-started-it

Just this morning, I was shaving myself with a dollar-store razor blade, five for one dollar, made in India. Cheap blades. I cut myself on both of my rather sharp cheekbones, which are a downside of looking nordic, I guess.

[IMG]

I looked at my bleeding face and asked my little self:

Why do I stand here bleeding — literally! – from these cheap Hindi-an razors, because my readers send no money?

Why do I pretend they are my friends and I theirs? I loathe them!

My friends are those who send concrete forms of help.

You are not my friend if you just send links you toss off in your keyboard-pecking to judeological websites. You are an empty talker. Just go away. I had to kill my own dogs and I am standing here with a bleeding face, and am behind in the rent and with all my utility bills, because you prefer to suck your thumb and read about the jews rather than help the Aryans.

I find you talkers pathetic, sickening and nauseating. And btw, the Europeans, Canadians, Kiwis, white South Africans (among them the designer of this website) and Australians are my biggest backers, not blob-brained Americans. They actually have lives besides watching teevee and clicking on websites while getting fat, worrying, jerking off and biting their nails.

I hope I have offended you.

[IMG]

Don't be a jew, spend that extra money to get a good shave and start your day right.
    Hawthorne Abendsen: -39 Points May 5, 2012
  6. Yakub Israel Paddy in good standing.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13 / 1 / -12
    The Nuge is in full on RaHoBlog
    [IMG]
  7. apollonian Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +547 / 216 / -1,647
    Yeah, DeNugent really seems pretty pathetic, begging for money w. these empty blandishments, NEVER giving a serious plan--a totally empty, useless charlatan.
  8. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7,615 / 37 / -136
    Da pot callin' da kettle black.
  9. Mandalore beefcake

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +975 / 10 / -56
    Says them guy who shakes a dirty and cracked Dunkin Donuts coffee cup in the faces of passerby.
    Hawthorne Abendsen: 39 Points May 5, 2012
  10. Yakub Israel Paddy in good standing.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13 / 1 / -12
    You have to give Apollonion credit for not threatening to stop posting if he doesn't recieve money, like he's holding his blog hostage. And really in the end he has more class by not panhandling on the internet, like the nuge could at least come up with some scam where he claims to have 10 000 000 dollars and needs help to cash the cheque, because his selling karma racket just isn't materializing into a good money making scam. He's been claiming now that the time has been right to launch his movement for about 2 years now.
  11. Mikemikev Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +593 / 147 / -311
    Do you clowns actually believe he wrote that crap?

(Don't answer that)
    Bluto: -9,687 Points Mar 6, 2013
    Harald Bluetooth: -12,957 Points May 16, 2014