Golden Dawn Will Never Die

Discussion in 'European Dream' started by Apocales, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7,695 / 28 / -45
    [IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189
    Of course the "democracy" and "free speech" this rabble speak about includes being able to talk freely about such scintilating topics as niggerball......the local shit from hollywood down at the cinema....the local shit they play on the radio..............and other such showbizz chit chat and bubble gum for the brain.

It does not allow people to speak about or heaven forbid question why they are in perpetual debt........why they cant afford shoes or food for their kids......whom they are in debt to....etc etc.

That is of course hate speech and will qualify the mind criminal or mind terrorist to be condemned to a year or two in prison for having the gaul to have an opinion or thought that wasnt thought up by an ad man or marketing exec.

Of course if one or more perons get together to discuss a way out of this torture they will get a visit by the police for having an illegal gathering and get ten to twenty years in jail for forming a terrorist right wing group..........after having a fair trial of course.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Fitz: -6,323 Points Nov 27, 2013
    Man Against Time: -9,749 Points Nov 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. William Score Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +249 / 71 / -110
    Democratic nations follow the same rule as the rest, except instead of outright banning/killing opposition for being opposition, they say everyone can win the race, but make sure everyone else's horses are hamstrung and the goal posts are changed at the last second even if that isn't enough. At least the communists were fairly open when they smashed the opposition.
    Fitz: 5,480 Points Oct 9, 2013
    Bluto: -19,831 Points Nov 11, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 1
    • List
  5. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189
    In France i was reading that ther FN under Marine Le Pen are at the top of a recent poll to see who the French will vote for in next years elections.......(for the first time ever)

Youll have to use a translator if you cant read Italian.

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/mondo/2013/10/09/Front-national-testa-europee_9432654.html

I bet the :jew: at ZOG mission control are working overtime to find some trumped up law to get her thrown in jail before next year...............or to get some extermist supporter of hers (read patsy) to get fitted up for some "hate crime" for the media to go crazy over before the elections start.
    Angroid: 14,158 Points (No doubt the Jew lawyer and Judge are hoping to do a Varg Vikernes on her.) Oct 11, 2013
  6. Ludwig von Drake Banned Clancy sock

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -3
    Every democracy is a plutocracy in disguise.
    Johnson: -15,250 Points Nov 10, 2013
  7. Hawthorne Abendsen Number One Epic Sloth

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,643 / 43 / -341
    Alex Jones Remains Silent on Golden Dawn Crackdown

Posted on October 8, 2013 by Andrew Anglin
    [IMG]
    Alex Jones is not going to save America. Someone else is going to have to do it.
    When we do a search of Alex Jones’ ‘Infowars‘ website for the term ‘Golden Dawn,’ we get three results, all of which are articles from 2012, which frame the party as “Neo-Nazis” who “threaten democracy.”
    How interesting it is that Mr. Jones, who speaks incessantly about the importance of “freedom” and “patriotism” has chosen to remain completely silent, not simply on the meteoric rise of the party, but also on the Soviet-style shakedown of the Golden Dawn. Even as the mainstream international media is keeping close tabs on the situation in Greece, with dozens of articles being posted every day at major English-language outlets, Jones has yet to utter the party’s name.
    Though the Golden Dawn deals with many of the same issues Jones deals with – banker corruption, open-border chaos, abuses of power by the corporate elite, the collapse of the social order due to an abandoning of traditional morality, the increasing loss of both national sovereignty and personal liberty to an encroaching globalist world order and so on – they have a different methodology than him, so we wouldn’t expect him to necessarily come right out and support them – but surely, with all his talk of “police state oppression,” he would be somewhat interested in an event which represents the biggest instance of violent political repression in Europe since the fall of the Berlin Wall. At least interested enough to mention it – right?
    And yet, nothing.
    [IMG]
    This is the sound of silence.
    This is, of course, because Alex Jones is a spineless shill, heavily tied into the Jewish criminal network through his Jewish sponsors (they are literally almost all Jewish), his Jewish network affiliates (I don’t know what percentage of these are Jewish, but his flagship station in Austin, KLBG is owned Emmis Communications, a company who’s president and CEO, Jeffrey Smulyan, is a Jew, and his satellite host, Sirius XM – through which he likely gets more listeners than on all of his other affiliates combined – hardly has a non-Jew working there), his Jewish celebrity supporters (which include Charlie Sheen, Howard Stern and Michael Savage) and, of course, his Jewish wife, Rebecca Nichols.
    But it is more complicated than simply “he’s connected to the Jews” – we should always be weary of such oversimplifications.
    [IMG]
    Alex’s Jewish wife, Rebecca Nichols, mother of his Jewish children.
    If Jones were to simply mention the Golden Dawn, his Jewish backers wouldn’t automatically shut him down. He could easily say something like “ah, folks, you know, these guys, they call em neo-Nazis, cuz they’re, uh, standing up to the bankers a little too much and you know, taking some flak for it. I don’t agree with all of their issues, but this raid on em, this is the New World Order police state comin down hard in the banker-run European Union of the globalist criminal cartel.” He could easily have his British patriot for America, Paul Joseph Watson, write up a piece about the arrests – if for no other reason than that this is an unprecedented and historic event – and leave out all the any anti-Jewish bits, or even attack them for being anti-Jewish.
    And yet, we hear not a peep.
    The reason that Alex Jones will not, and cannot, talk about the Golden Dawn is because the Golden Dawn offers a solution to the problems we face, and this is something that the alternative movement in the United States simply cannot tolerate. If Jones and his clones were to even make people aware of what is going on in Greece, this would come too close to risking their entire corrupt, capitalistic operation, which is based on presenting some real problems, along with some baseless conspiracy gibberish, mixing it all up with extremist sensationalism into a hyper-stimulating, fear-mongering mess and presenting no solutions at all beyond over-priced and mostly useless Jewish products you can buy.
    Saving the World Isn’t Profitable
    Any clever, honest and brave person who spends enough time looking at the situation in the world today comes to the same conclusion: the only solution to our problems is militant racial nationalism, organizing at the street level before attempting to capture political power. It is eventually so obvious that you feel ashamed you didn’t see it earlier. The job of the conspiracy/truth movement, the thrust of which is largely dictated by Alex Jones, is to keep you from getting to that place, sending you around in circles to chase ghosts while milking you for all you’re worth. In even acknowledging the existence of the Golden Dawn, they would risking that their followers look into them, and thus begin to turn away from the monumental scam they are running.
    If you have any doubts about this, just ask yourself this question: what has Alex Jones, with his millions of listeners, ever accomplished?
    You could try to argue that he’s informed people, but informed people about what? Chemtrails and secret eugenics-depopulation programs by shadowy groups of German satanists? That the 9/11 attacks were done by George Bush, because he is a Freemason? That the government has a secret plan to round up all of his listeners and put them in FEMA concentration camps as soon as they develop secret technologies that allow them to live forever?
    If people follow Alex Jones, they swallow just as many distortions and outright lies as the people who follow the mainstream Jewish media, they just do so with more haughtiness and condescension, as they are encouraged to embrace the illusion that they are superior to the ‘sheeple’ who won’t ‘wake up.’
    With millions of listeners, shouldn’t he have been able to get a law changed, or get someone who backs his platform into office? Why does he not run for office himself? Why does he not order his followers to systematically engage in productive activism aimed at changing things? The only activism he constantly encourages is telling people to spread the word about his radio show and website.
    Where is it supposed to be going? What are his specific demands and goals? How does he propose to accomplish these goals? The answer is, he has no goals, and thus no plan as to how to accomplish them. All he does is talk.
    Meanwhile, the Golden Dawn is an elected political party which organizes massive protests, feeds the needy, gets youth active in their communities to make their nation a better place, and above all, offers a clear solution as to how, through an understandable process with set goals, they are going to save their nation.
    Alex Jones and the entire truth movement are the precise opposite of the Golden Dawn.
    But things are changing. More and more, the White men of the old truth movement are discovering sites like this, and embracing the struggle for the existence of our race. As things continue to get more extreme, larger numbers of people will seek real solutions, as the circle-talking of the old guard alternative movement becomes more and more ridiculous in the face of ever-escalating chaos.
    My hope is that I can provide a platform for those leaving the truth movement to see that there is a solution, that we can save ourselves from impending doom, and all we need to do is get together and do it.
    Hail Victory.
    60 Comments
    Angroid: 15,284 Points Nov 11, 2013
    Bluto: 19,831 Points Nov 11, 2013
    • List
  8. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +12,802 / 81 / -138
    Golden Dawn New York Demonstrates in Midtown Manhattan for Giorgos and Manolis!

[IMG]

THE BANNERS OF PRIDE FLEW OVER 5th AVENUE IN MANHATTAN.
    This morning, some members of Golden Dawn’s New York division decided to demonstrate through the streets of midtown Manhattan. We stood in front of the Greek consulate protesting against the vile Greek Government and its funded unit of Anarchist terrorists. We stand in solidarity with our brothers in Greece, in memory of our fallen brothers Giorgos Fountoulis and Manolis Kapelonis. Special thanks to the few random Greeks walking by that saw us and gave us warm regards!

[IMG]
    We have issued the following statement in regards to our fallen brothers:
    Giorgos and Manolis, we will never forget the sacrifices you have made. Your spirits will always march with us in our ranks. Your memory will live on forever and that memory will fuel the will of the Hellenic race, until the final victory.
    Giorgos Fountoulis, Manolis Kapelonis, Immortals!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Bluto: 19,831 Points Nov 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189
    Its good that they have cohesion but if they think that street manifestations count for anything then they are deluded. The average new yorker looking on probably doesnt even know where Greece is let alone who the GD are............i mean even that fuckwit Bush refered to Greeks as Grecians.

The boys should be doing what the others on the clued up right in Europe are doing.......flying under the radar and getting degree's......getting into influencial positions in local administartion and law and grabbing back the power we have lost and getting ready for the long haul.

Street thugs and street demo's are so 1930' and get nothing done.
    Angroid: 15,284 Points Nov 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. William Score Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +249 / 71 / -110
    That's true, AH, but the centers of power,the influential positions are already in the hands of enemies, all that's left for those of us like you and me are table scraps. I can say it with personal knowledge, the slightest thing, done even when you are a teenager, the slightest offhand comment made by a 14 year old can ruin him or her for the rest of their lives and guarantee them no employment even if they are vastly overqualified. I can say this knowing its happened to many of my closest friends, myself and others. Its impossible to fly under the radar when they pick everything with a fine tooth comb. And when you do, you're in an environment where your influence is 0 because everyone around you is an atomized individual with nothing in common with you, another middle man working for a paycheck and unwilling to risk his livelihood on a cause. Its a beautiful way to maintain order- guarantee that even if there is opposition, its not worth the effort for it to truly stand up. What you want would take years of planning, would take hundreds of people like us starting when we were teenagers to make a conscious effort to do this, all the while remaining squeaky clean and out of trouble and not bringing any attention on ourselves. I used to believe that as well, that this would be the best way. It is, but its also nearly impossible. Besides,how would one organize such an effort? In NY for example, of all places? Or in a network of big cities? Probably the internet. Which would make it very easy to find out who is who. And while I think we need people with a spine, you will never be able to guarantee hundreds of people remain squeaky clean in every possible way for decades while your little secret society take over happens. I agree that demonstrations are useless, they don't achieve anything, protests don't achieve anything except legitimizing the system they protest by following its protocols (non violence, non disturbing the environment, legal, and so on). In the case of GD, i'd say the protests infront of the greek embassy here were not meant to attract yanks to the cause, but greeks, along with let the jews know that GD was doing quite well, both at home in Greece and abroad. I wish them all the best.
    Fitz: 5,927 Points Nov 11, 2013
    Man Against Time: 9,601 Points Nov 13, 2013
    • List
  11. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,445 / 257 / -309
    'Aces High' is a woman posing as a man and an idiot.
    Aces High: -13,126 Points (Mr Porfirio Rubirosa himself has spoken.........lolz) Nov 12, 2013
    Man Against Time: 9,601 Points Nov 13, 2013
    Celt: -8,456 Points Dec 3, 2013
    • List
  12. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189

There are people here in Europe who are thinking way outside the box of normal WN activity and that i can gaurantee you. The setting up of WN groups and street demos' and all the rest of that low level 70's skinhead shit is for fools.

I cant comment about the US but i imagine what you say is true....here in Europe its a very different matter indeed.
    Celt: 8,456 Points Dec 3, 2013
  13. William Score Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +249 / 71 / -110
    I'm sure Europe IS different, and I generally speaking despise party politics, and there are things about Golden Dawn i'm not too hot about, but the fact is its working- Golden Dawn is doing way more right now, by winning both at polling stations and the streets. I think having your people attend political meetings dressed like they are going to a metal concert is stupid, but remember, political parties have to attract everyone from top to bottom. I think they are not nearly guarded enough with the things they let slip (statements they make aren't even thinly veiled, they are just outright simplistic and so on ) but at heart the party does have the right intentions, the people on top are not stupid, and they have to pander to the LCD just like the rest. The only difference is people are listening. WE can play elitist, but the fact is we'll be left in the dust unless we flex- in the US though, its totally different. There is no hope for any real party. the National Alliance was as close as it came, it was the only one and it was a blip in the radar as far as ZOG goes.
  14. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189

Thats a popular misconception that these low level right wing groups have been thinking for decades.

The new right now know that they have to get into the top slots in all levels of society....be it law, banking, govt, media etc etc...........and filter down their influence.......as nothing filters up from street level.

This takes discipline and patience and above all intelligence...............which most of the doc marten flight jacket brigade of morons dont possess.
    The GD know this and are working at all levels to accomplish what i am talking about..............and thats why the Greek govt want to outlaw them as a criminal organisation....because they have found out that the right in Europe have cottoned on at last how to make a power grab.

The GD only have a few street corporals out there who need to crack a few skulls every now and then but they are doing their best work behind closed doors..............in universities their people are getting degree's and getting into different sectors of public life and helping each other out and up the ladder to where eventually they become descision makers.

This isnt only happening in Greece either.
  15. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,937 / 63 / -189
    That has always been a problem because the media has always portrayed the right as knuckle dragging apes which leads the knuckle dragging apes to associate themselves with the right.........a sort of self perpetuating vortex effect.

With the advent of the internet though and social media and access to information things are begining to change.......for the better. The historical facts that have been long covered up and had to be uncovered in obscure books are coming to light and people are waking up and changing their long held opinions.........and begining to question the established version of what they have been for so long drip fed.

There is nothing wrong or underhand about any of this, its just that people on the right with moral dignity who care about our shared culture are taking back what is ours by birthright.............and are doing it in an intelligent way.
  16. Drawing-live Where's chaos there's life

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +699 / 477 / -1,160
    Golden dawn is nothing but an awkward joke. Thats why I don't even bother to ever read anything about them. Faces, average majority faces of certain groups tell me everything I need to know.
  17. Mikemikev Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +659 / 256 / -575
    True. All you need to know is that non-Turks are beating the shit out of you.
    Lord Haw Haw: 2,445 Points (True.) Nov 13, 2013
  18. Drawing-live Where's chaos there's life

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +699 / 477 / -1,160
    Nigger please. I know these average insult responses I get 10 years or a century ahead of time. No offense since your my buddy:D
  19. Lord Haw Haw No enemies to the Right

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,260 / 8 / -13
    You're an awkward joke yet you insist on poasting here. Yer just arsehurt on GD because they sort out Albo Yard-Apes and do it well.
  20. Drawing-live Where's chaos there's life

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +699 / 477 / -1,160
    Stupid nigger, stop it.
    Only two Albanians escaping from jail in Greece and robbing multiple banks while shooting multiple Greek police and getting way while 2000 of best greece's special police forces chasing them couldn't catch them.
    Now greece finally stopped reporting about them since they clearly got outplaid. Stop it.