Ex Mozilla CEO, fired for dissing faggotry, invents new ad blocking browser

Discussion in 'Dr. Mengele's Laboratory' started by Ozzy Bon Halen, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,083 / 16 / -26
    Blocks ads. Runs lean. Two times faster than Chrome or Safari. And opposes gay marriage, too.

https://brave.com

[IMG]
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...-users-fight-youtube-censorship-bitcoin-tech/

And since Mozilla is partnering up with (((Soros))) to censor the 'nets whaddya got to lose?

2. billy_boatrocker Virtue Signaler

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,855 / 10 / -14
    B.A.T. was not a token I was familiar with but I'm going to look into buying some now. I like the idea behind it. i.e. Mercy Kill the dying corrupt system.

For all you "Bitcoin = jewscam" peeps. OK, in a larger sense, what isn't a scam? But if you actually believe that you're woefully low-info on Crypto's in general. I would start a thread to teach you about it but it's probably a waste of time.

First thing I'd recommend learn what the blockchain is and what Distributed Ledger Technology (D.L.T.) is. A lightbulb might go on for you re: the dying corrupt fiat system.
  3. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,240 / 84 / -145
    The new Firefox tries to run like chrome while they are pretending it's leaner. It's running even more memory than previous builds. It's just funny looking back in the day at how badass Netscape was and now it's gay son Firefox is just a bloated shit app.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List