Don't Talk To Cops

Discussion in 'Porky's' started by Apocales, May 6, 2012.

1. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,151 / 84 / -144

An oldie but goodie
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Shady Bob: 19 Points May 6, 2012
    Sam Crow: 8 Points May 6, 2012
    Johnson: 30 Points May 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. tricknologist menace to sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,933 / 13 / -43
    I was about to put that in your rep message as soon as I saw the thread title.
    Shady Bob: 19 Points May 6, 2012
    rust: 8,519 Points Aug 3, 2012
  3. Shady Bob Those that doubt me... suck cock by choice.

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,542 / 48 / -458
    The smartest thing you will ever do.
    rust: 8,519 Points Aug 3, 2012
    Man Against Time: -3,231 Points Oct 3, 2012
    Vilda: 3,127 Points Oct 3, 2012
  4. Anti.Idiocy Chauvanist

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +16 / 7 / -10
    Yeah, foo. A nigguh don't like the po-po. MMM MUH DICK... :alexjones:
    • Big Chimpin' Big Chimpin' x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Pastor Bill Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +168 / 13 / -75
    Most cops get mad when people don't just roll over for them. Legally the only info a person is required to give a cop is their license and proof of insurance but most cops try to exceed their authority and start trying to question people without their miranda warning. I had a cop get really mad once when I told him that if he was going to interogate me I will need my lawyer. They think they are the law themselves rather than the servants of the law that they truly are.
    Shady Bob: 322 Points Jun 21, 2012
  6. Diarrhetrius Brown Doctor of Niggerology

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,411 / 14 / -11
    I remember when this video was first posted and it so impressed me I downloaded both parts 1 and 2 which I have to this day.

Years ago I had an attorney friend tell me at least 75% of his clients were in state prison because only because they opened their mouths. He impressed on me to never talk to cops without a lawyer present and to do all my talking through the lawyer.

I am not anti-police but watch Part 2 of the video series and you will see why you should never talk to cops.

As far as the 75% figure I think it is closer to 90% and not 75%. They're niggers and niggers are convinced of their own mental superiority and try to out shuck cops all the time. Watch "48 hours" which is nearly always about niggers killing niggers and nearly all of them cave somewhere during the interview to win a spot at nigger college.
    tricknologist: 17,793 Points Nov 3, 2013
    MadScienceType: 12,016 Points (Nigger college, lol.) Nov 4, 2013
    Aces High: 13,471 Points (nigegr college......lol) Nov 22, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Flashman Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +90 / 0 / -3
    The problem is that a lot of cops don't take the laws seriously off camera, so to speak. They resort to brutality to get a confession or coerce a false one at times, which are far too common for my sense of fairness. If one lives in a smaller township, one's family is known by the LEOs therein. One is known by them also. One's reputation can proceed one. It's a bit like being racially profiled if you're a nigger or a wetback--guilt by association.

Now, I have met smart cops, but most are clicking cuffs and taking names solely because they had a relatively clean record and attended community college. For the LEOs on this board, I mean no disrespect; this is demonstrable. Also, you are on this board, so clearly . . . Anyway, cops are often given quotas to pull over, for example. They don't go after darkies so much, due to the facts that they are violent, ill-mannered, and incapable of socialization (which, at the very least, involves a kewpie doll stuck with nails and your name written in sharpie--mispelled--on it). That darkies can also be a cop: the horror. That one can be a president: fuck it; I'm fucking done with this country.
    Angroid: 15,496 Points Nov 22, 2013
    MadScienceType: 12,514 Points Nov 22, 2013
    Aces High: 13,471 Points Nov 22, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. john z. whitey Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,303 / 61 / -137
    For the LEOs on this board, I mean no disrespect; this is demonstrable.

Anyone know who the pigs are at BB, please pm me. They should be shunned. They are the enemy of all mankind second only to their kike masters.
    Angroid: 15,496 Points (Just call me Morrid Dees, pleased to meet you) Nov 22, 2013
    Fitz: -11,797 Points Jun 9, 2014
  9. tricknologist menace to sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,933 / 13 / -43
    For the last twenty years or so, American police have been trying to wash their hands of dealing with common law crime and move into collecting revenue from safe targets.

That requires a whole different kind of racial profile that they have to keep an eye out for.
    Angroid: 14,992 Points (Same in the UK, "policing" = toll collecting and enforcement) Nov 4, 2013
    Flashman: 223 Points Nov 4, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Flashman Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +90 / 0 / -3
    Sturm und Drang, with champipple and wings.
  11. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,011 / 28 / -46
    Here's another rehash of information, always worth re-reading.

Legal Experts: Even TOTALLY INNOCENT People Should Avoid Talking to Law Enforcement

Posted on November 7, 2013 by WashingtonsBlog
    Supreme Court Rules You No Longer Have the Right to Remain Silent

A law school professor and former criminal defense attorney explains why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police:

Other criminal defense attorneys agree:

As does police officer George Bruch of the Virginia Beach Police Department:

We’ve previously documented that there are so many federal and state laws in the United States, that no one can keep track of them all, and everyone violates laws every day without even knowing it.

As such, it is best to avoid law enforcement when possible. It’s vital to note, however, that the Supreme Court ruled this year that your silence CAN be used against you (the link is to the website of one of America’s top constitutional law professors) … at least until you’re read your Miranda rights.

Therefore, if you remain silent when police are questioning you, it is very important to tell the police that you are exercising your right to remain silent.

As the Atlantic notes:

Basically, if you’re ever in any trouble with police… and want to keep your mouth shut, you will need to announce that you’re invoking your Fifth Amendment right instead of, you know, just keeping your mouth shut. “Petitioner’s Fifth Amendment claim fails because he did not expressly invoke the privilege against self-incrimination in response to the officer’s question,” reads the [Supreme Court] opinion ….

It’s Not Andy Griffith’s America Any More

This is not to say that all law enforcement personnel are bad folks. Many of them are outstanding people.
    But our police forces have become so insanely militarized and the fear of terror has become so wildly overblown that many law enforcement personnel have become hair-trigger tense.

People have been severely harassed when they’ve asked for help from law enforcement. For example, an anti-war website was spied on for 6 years after they asked for help by the FBI. And the FBI rifled through all of a woman’s electronic communications after she told the FBI that she was being harassed.
    Police have recently tasered numerous deaf or retarded people for “failing to follow orders”.

And they’ve shot and killed people who were just looking for help. See this and this.

Again, we’re not trying to paint with a broad brush; most law enforcement personnel are good folks just trying to do their job. And police are human, too … sometimes they get scared and overreact.

But it’s not the same ole Andy Griffith show type demeanor among law enforcement today.

So it’s best to be careful.
    tricknologist: 18,833 Points Nov 25, 2013
  12. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,940 / 63 / -189
    Whatever you say say nothing.......and call your lawyer and a vicar/priest as that is also your right (in the UK anyway) and will create no amount of hassle for the filth in trying to find one.

Dont eat anyhting the wankers give you either as they spit in it.
    Angroid: 15,590 Points (ugh the filthy swine) Nov 25, 2013
    Fitz: -6,323 Points Nov 27, 2013
    Man Against Time: -9,749 Points Nov 27, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List