Donald Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration

Discussion in 'Hot off the Wire' started by Ozzy Bon Halen, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,083 / 16 / -26
    [IMG]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Angroid: 107,953 Points (Well done, screw the UN) Dec 5, 2017
    Bluto: 255,871 Points Dec 5, 2017
  2. Nate Higgers Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    The US should not be a homeless shelter for the third world, the mud people should build their own society and stay out of ours.
  3. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,453 / 38 / -88
    I agree with most of that. Muds will never be building any societies, though. Since the dawn of civilization they've relied on us to do that for them. Every time the Aryan genetics fall below a certain percentage, said civilization collapses.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. Yakoff Jizzrael Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +85 / 7 / -12
    Trump did the right thing. The UN is useless on basically everything and mass migration just happens to be one of the most important issues in the west and increasingly, much of the world.
  5. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,304 / 2 / -17
    Now name the kikes who wrote this compact with the intent of destroying White nations.
  6. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,453 / 38 / -88
    The proof is in the pudding, Yakub. There was elaborate sewer systems and indoor plumbing in India thousands of years ago when Aryan was more than an idle cultural term over there. A few millenia later they're shitting in the street next to public bathrooms that are unused or repurposed as religious shrines.

It took me a while to accept the truth on that, too. A couple years ago I was arguing with JZW for claiming that White men were responsible for all world architecture more advanced than a hut made from mud or bamboo, but he was right after all.

I'm not claiming for a second that A-rabs, dotheads or gooks are anywhere near as primitive as niggers, but the truth of the matter is that only the direct influence and supervision of White men keeps them from quickly reverting to a paleolithic level of technology.

In truth, I'm not so sure modern society is a good thing overall. Its a hard call to make.
    rasputin: 92,674 Points (white men are the only ones worth saving) Dec 7, 2017 at 8:14 PM
    LastChanceArmada: 29,133 Points (It's mindblowing but the more I read the more I realized that nearly ALL civilization was created by Whites/Aryans. China might be the only exception.) Dec 9, 2017 at 2:26 AM
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. Yakoff Jizzrael Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +85 / 7 / -12

It's not that I don't think Aryans create the best civilisations when their full potential is realized, because they do. It's the simplistic idea that non-Aryans have never built anything without direct intervention from Aryans, even though the 4 original civilisations are non-Aryan in origin (Euphrates, Nile, Indus, yellow river civilisations). There were non-Aryan civilisations that invented and discovered great things of their own accord. Look at the 4 major inventions of the Chinese. It's just that when Aryans come to civilisation, they take it to a whole nother level.
  8. Mandalore in recovery from sobriety

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,453 / 38 / -88
    The Indus Valley was absolutely, positively Aryan. I believe most of the others were as well, but freely admit that hard proof isn't so easy to come by. The first civilizations were in Europe and Asia Minor, anyway. Its another thing I was ignorant and argumentative about until I did some intense research fairly recently. Permanent settlements and well-planned agriculture go back a minimum of 12,000 years.

Frankly, at this point in life I even believe that Aryans were the source for myths about countless deities throughout Eurasia.
    rasputin: 92,674 Points (dey wuz no kangs) Dec 8, 2017 at 12:28 AM
    Angroid: 108,840 Points (ArYAnS UeBeR ALLeS o/) Dec 9, 2017 at 1:29 AM
  9. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,643 / 68 / -168
    MAGA, niggas, MAGA
    Angroid: 108,840 Points (Down the the UN & deir faggots) Dec 9, 2017 at 1:28 AM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,416 / 28 / -46
    The truth is obvious and self-evident. Modern Society is a fucking abomination and must be destroyed.
  11. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    The more I investigate this issue, the more I'm convinced that nearly all civilizations were the product of some sort of White or Aryan influence. China might be about the only exception although there's some evidence that there was Aryan "seed DNA" there as well. (It was reading about blue-eyed mummies in Peru that really started me down the rabbit hole investigating this.) I actually really had a hard time accepting this for quite a while.

Whatever the case, it's certainly clear that the current populations of many of these regions (India, Egypt, etc.) is certainly not the same population as what created the high culture there. It seemed obvious when I actually thought about it, but it hit me that there is no way that the current population of Egypt (largely a mongrelized, backward Islamic state) is responsible for the building of the Pyramids.

This observation just jibes with the reality I see around me every day as well. I've just never seen any evidence that any nonwhite peoples have the "forward moving" or "flowering capacity" that the (generally accepted) "White" peoples have. It seems like even in the case of advanced nonwhites like the Chinese and Japanese much of their innovation is really only a reaction to the White Faustian world-system. Were they left to their own devices, my guess is they might return to a moribund sort of state. It's very hard to say.

Working with Hindus, now, has made me realize that India is only slightly better than Africa in terms of its potential for long-term advancement into First World status. Seeing as how there are 1.2 billion Indians it's definitely a case of the Infinite Monkey Theorem and some do seem to excel at engineering and the like, but overall they lack the "organizational sense" to really flourish at a higher level. Once an engineering team becomes completely Indian, it more or less breaks down. At least, that's my experience. The ones we get over here are in the top 1% as well, but I have to say I won't ever be going to that festering subcontinent after my experiences of the last decade or so, definitely soured any ridiculous notion I had of it being some sort of wise land of yogis and math/science geniuses.
    rasputin: 93,023 Points (hehe, just go visit there, you'll be amazed. It's literally a nation of streetshitters and you have to see it and smell it for that to sink in.) Dec 9, 2017 at 10:50 AM
    Angroid: 109,119 Points (fucking streetshitters) Dec 9, 2017 at 12:22 PM
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    @Yakoff Jizzrael

Yakoff (LOL) you might be interested in the works of L.A. Waddell. They are of course dated now and undoubtedly contain some factual errors but are still worth reading (which reminds me, I need to get to these):

http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Makers-Civilization.pdf

For me, it's just a simple observation to realize that the current populations of a lot of these regions are obviously incapable of creating the high civilizations that surrounded them, so then the question became, if not them, then who?

I came across Waddell a while back since my main "hobby" intellectual inquiry of the past couple of years has been trying to research the Bible as it relates to the origin of the White Race and Atlantis. I've pieced a few things together but am not exactly where I want to be, yet. The fact that a lot of this literature is now very old and obviously written at a time when greater erudition and patience was expected of readers doesn't necessarily help either.
    • List
  13. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,416 / 28 / -46
    Most Indians r dumb as rocks but as you point out, there are so many of the fuckers that it's inevitable that a couple (and in dothead terms that means millions of the fuckers) are not completely brain-dead.

Dotheads are notorious for spaghetti-coding. I've worked around them long enough to know that most of them are bullshitters and don't have any particular skills and are always angling to get you to do their job and make them look good in the process. Not all, obviously. There are some good ones, but there are way more useless ones being overpaid and overhired through murky visa schemes.

If you want a job done cheaply and badly, hire a pack of Dotheads to do it. If you want it done right and with a lot less corner-cutting, hire professionals.
    rasputin: 93,023 Points (any government that forces their people to live and work next to dotheads must be overthrown) Dec 9, 2017 at 11:00 AM
    LastChanceArmada: 29,887 Points Dec 9, 2017 at 5:05 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    It's the most ridiculous situation ever. Towards the end, I had about six dots working for me. In all fairness, two were very competent. Then one quit, so I was down to one competent worker and myself. The others couldn't do jack shit. A couple of them were absolutely comical. I've had Skype interviews with them where they were OBVIOUSLY looking stuff up on the Internet during the interview. I swear it would have been cheaper and more efficient to take some reasonably bright and hard working liberal arts major (not that I have anything against liberal arts majors per se), send them to some 3 month Java bootcamp, and have them come back and implement some of these things.

Now, the "offshore" ones in Chennai were a real hoot. They wouldn't, or couldn't, even automate basic things that a first-semester CompSci student could do easily. For example, we had one process that required a file to be there at 6PM one day, but it would occasionally be late. So their only "solution" was to just ask me to move the crontab around to accomodate them. I did this a couple of times, but told them that processes should NEVER be reliant on time of day for completion -- they should always be "event based" and it was a simple matter to throw a file watcher on there, like just a shell script that ran once an hour or similar, but this fell on deaf ears -- and when I'd respond to the mailing list requesting this, there were literally close to 100 Hindu names on there. That's the New World Order business model: don't try to do things more efficiently, just throw a bunch of brown people at it and have some drone just manually check things 24 hours a day.

Before I completely threw in the towel (head) I had seen more than enough. Now you might ask -- why didn't you hire American workers? Well, the company I worked for (and I'm probably getting close to doxxing myself here, but let's just say it was a well known (((media company)))) has implemented a de facto "No Whites Allowed" rule. We quite simply did not get any American workers come through the pipeline so we could not interview American candidates. It was like you had to get some sort of super-exception clause in order to just get a standard-issue white CompSci major. American workers, you see, are not a part of the Novus Ordo Mundi "business model".

How the fuck was this even legal? I'm fully convinced that it is NOT legal. Towards the end the place was 90% dot. Now it got so bad that there were even a few white guys working for Tata there, which had to be an absolute nightmare of ungodly proportions. Anyone who has worked with Indians know that once they perceive themselves as Big Manager Man a good chunk of them just start speaking to people like they're retarded 5 year olds and treating people like shit. Needless to say, this did not go over well with me and I reamed one particular dot (a big fat greasy Paki with a nasty child molestor moustache) out in front of about 15 people one day.

What you can do in these situations is do what I did -- work yourself into a "solution architect", "principal engineer", or similar management-esque job, because the B-school hacks at the C-level want people who can communicate clearly (and it's safe to say my communication skills are well above average.) But even then, that only works so long. I liken these B-school assholes doing this shit to the same assholes in Santo Domingo who thought they could live safely ensconced in a 90% Black African country as well. I'm sure they had their equivalent "plantation overseers" that they dealt with such that they didn't have to actually interact with the slaves. There's a special place in hell for these people and I'm not going to cry any crocodile tears if they meet the same fate as those now-extinct White Haitians.

Anyway, I can't imagine what the collective angst regarding this situation is among Middle America today. And shitlibs, many of whom are presumably working at nonprofits or what have you, who have not experienced this sort of thing, wonder why people are "angry" and voting for Donald Trump?
    Angroid: 109,500 Points Dec 10, 2017 at 3:50 AM
    rasputin: 93,747 Points Dec 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. The Bobster Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,304 / 2 / -17
    Angroid: 109,500 Points (Manager of his own demise) Dec 10, 2017 at 3:49 AM
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 156,998 Points Dec 10, 2017 at 9:28 AM
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,416 / 28 / -46
    Could tell you similar stories but in my cases cronning stuff is still way too super-advanced and 50 years into the future tech. The crew I deal with cannot even figure out how to get (on a basic level) ssh working between servers. This is, AFTER I TOLD THEM WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO. REPEATEDLY. INSTRUCTIONS REPEATED ON A DAILY BASIS. And they still cannot get it working. I bet however that they are all SME's and drive latest-model BMW's. The parking lot is literally over-flowing with all these experts in their wide-boy wheels.

I cottoned on to this some years ago.

It obviously is not legal but that makes no difference. Laws only apply to nobodies. Laws do not necessarily apply to billionaires and (((Corporations))).

In the real world the game works like this:

• (((Corporation))) lays off their US (or Western )workers, with a pay-out for a couple of months salary conditional upon them keeping their mouths shut. How do I know? I know this because I WAS ONE OF THOSE FOLKS. haha :lol:
    • (((Corporation))) strikes up a deal with Dothead outsources operating out of fleabag motels crammed in with low-cost zero skill coolies on what are effectively fraudulent H1-B's. (((Corporation))) connives with Dothead outsources to obtain H1-B's.
    • (((Corporations))) manage to obtain H1-B's on the basis that they have "lobbyists" aka bribery squads operating up and down Capitol Hill who smooth things over with the Serious Organised Crime Syndicate also known as "Congress".
    • The (((Courts))) are of course dominated by (((jew-know-who))) and chances of fighting dismissals to pave the way for Dothead takeovers are slim not to mention costly.
    • The laid off workers resign themselves to taking the money and try to find another job, instead of spending whatever they got paid off with to wage a legal battle in a Rigged Kangaroo Court against (((Corporations))) with infinite financial & legal resources and sly Gubbermint connivance.

Indeed. Assuming you are fortunate enough to land such a gig it works - for a while. Longer term it's not going to last either.

Shitlibs tend to work protected jobs. Protected by local Gubbermint, local Councils, "Academia" (and I use this term very loosely because 90% of them are not of an Academic standard and don't teach anything remotely related to Academia), Media and so forth.

What Middle America are thinking today is a mystery to me. I get the impression many of them are still fixated on Niggerball and the Kartrashians instead of concerning themselves with how fucked they are going to be in a couple of years. The situation in many other formerly White countries will be similar.
    rasputin: 93,747 Points Dec 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM
    • List
  17. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,049 / 11 / -10
    @LastChanceArmada @Angroid

If you work in a company where the software is not the main product, but is considered only "support", then it's a given that the geniuses in charge will replace everyone with dots. After all, they have heard and read all about superior dots and declining whitey in the media.

Another classic case is a company with legacy software dominance, like Oracle (Dotacle?), where they rest on their laurels and where incompetence can be hidden for years, while the market share gradually declines (or not).

Yet another is kike companies where they have such an image that they can be very selective, then the kikes can pick the best dots and chinks just to avoid hiring a white person. The latter case is much less obvious, since they generally will hire a competent white person, but the interviewing dots and chinks will generally favor their kind and will try to recruit their own by any means possible to have ethnic mafia in their group.

Also, as the academia is getting more and more dot/chink-infested, the fraction of new graduates is biased in that direction too, and to a white person working in a company whose workforce looks more and more third-world those fields will look less and less attractive, as well as investing in education in that field, if your waking hours for the next several decades will involve interacting with mostly streetshitters or belching farting nose-picking chinks.

What we are talking about is squeezing the whitey, gradually, both from more dumb positions with lying cheating incompetent dots, and from more lucrative positions, by saturating them with hostile third-worlders.

And, of course, if you try to keep your group too white by not hiring third-world candidates, HR eventually may have questions for you. It's a one-way street, of course, a heavily chink group will never raise a brow.

In that sense, the government of any Western nation is illegitimate, since they are in the business of discriminating against the natives.
    LastChanceArmada: 30,341 Points (RAHOWA Now) Dec 10, 2017 at 11:30 AM
    Angroid: 109,781 Points (I've considered all Western Gubbermints to be illigitimate for years) Dec 10, 2017 at 12:51 PM
    Georg Schoenerer: 45,541 Points Dec 10, 2017 at 10:22 PM
  18. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,416 / 28 / -46
    Oracle is a classic case of a company living in some kind of fantasy alternate reality universe, attempting to peddle wares at vastly over-inflated prices that few (new) customers are prepared to pay any longer.

The only thing that's keeping Oracle in the game, for now, is the fact that so many legacy systems were designed to require it and still run on it. Think of all those juicy US Gubbermint contracts and systems all running on Oracle and which all will probably continue to run on Oracle for the forseeable future. So in the short term they've got guaranteed gibs coming in and they will have guaranteed gibs coming in for some time yet.

Their hardware product lines have been all but killed off. And if not it's about to be. Writing's been on the wall for years there. Any currently designed & future systems are probably going to be architected to run in some kind of cloud environment on cloud provided infrastructure. And if the designers had any sense - and let's assume they're not completely stupid - they'll be using COTS & Open Source DB's of which there are already many to choose from, not forgetting that large cloud providers like AWS provide their own versions of knock-offs of these databases, it's hard to see how Oracle's future is going anywhere else but down.

Oracle Cloud... who the fuck cares about it and why the fuck would you use it at the prices they are charging :lol:
    rasputin: 93,997 Points (dot-a-base) Dec 10, 2017 at 1:41 PM
    • List
  19. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,049 / 11 / -10
    A few years ago I heard that Oracle never had any layoffs, since they were massively profitable. I thought it strange, given that a typical Oracle employee wasn't doing much in terms of work. Recently they had layoffs, though.

With the focus changing to the cloud and the need for any kind of software to scale, I don't see how those dots can re-architecture it. It will always require a monster machine, maintained by the local IT, instead of going for cheap aws instances.
  20. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +796 / 0 / -1
    I've never heard anything good about working at Oracle and have also heard it is Dot Central now as well. I was actually talking to a director there just a couple of months ago (will withhold further information for the sake of my privacy) and his team sounded fairly solid and interesting, but it sounds like just the same bullshit.

That being said, I wouldn't necessarily underestimate the company. They've got so much cash that they can just subsist on nothing more than acquisitions for the foreseeable future.
    • List