Diversity fuckin' up Demo Party?

Discussion in 'The Round Robin' started by Bluto, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,647 / 68 / -168
    Electin' 2 non-Whites as DNC chair & vice chair ironically appears to be fuckin' wit' Democrat Party's fund raisin' efforts-

[IMG]

niggerfuxation o' da Democrat Party
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    rasputin: 84,641 Points (the party of kikes and muds) Oct 12, 2017
    Johnson: 223,640 Points Oct 12, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +800 / 0 / -1
    At what point does the Glorious Inter-/LBGTQ/Non-Binary/Paki/Mestizo/Negro/Subaru-Volvo Driver/Parenthesis Mandatory NYT Op-Ed Writer Alliance meet its predictable end? Right now the only thing keeping this tenuous "alliance" together is the fact that it's the less "white" and "normal" alternative to the Republican Party. And out of all of the slashes and hyphens necessary to describe the ill-fated "alliance" between aforementioned groups, there's only one group in there that seems to actually believe in anything. Let me elaborate a bit.

As far as I can tell, White America is still based on two fundamental myths, both of which are in danger of now completely disintegrating: Pace Gregory Hood, the Republican conservatard myth seems to be that it's still "our country"; that the National Anthem means something to the likes of the average football aflete; that Murica is, even when we don't always necessarily do the right thing, still guided by the best of intentions; that we're a "nation of overcoming", blah blah blah, people just need to learn English even as all of the public schools within twenty miles of me are uninhabitable jungles, etc.

Now on the Left, the mythos seems to be that the only real "problem" is white people that are afraid of change. The white couple that makes a decent upper-middle-class income, that shops organic at Whole Foods, believes that he/she is the barometer of 'progress' and that the Ultimate Mud Alliance of self-perceived "oppressed" and "ascendant" groups is actually the future of America; said liberal might even have some concerns if you really got an anonymous answer out him, but... at the end of the day, he's on the side of truth, progress, justice, and the ever-forward onward march of "liberal democratic values". Or to put it a bit more bluntly: he doesn't think that anyone will yank his $100k/year tech management job out from under him if he just shows he's a "team player" who "plays by the rules"-- and, presumably, by continuing to play by "the rules", he'll be assured he retains his dominant managerial status in upcoming Ascendant America. So even if it takes humoring the wife to a showing of Hamilton, to proclaiming to like "a few songs by Jay-Z or Nicki Minaj", or watching the NBA, that's what he's going to do. I'm not sure how many more Bernie Sanders types are going to have to get shoved off of stages by BLM activists in order for the typical liberal to get it, but knowing how slow these people are, the answer is undoubtedly somewhere between a "shit load" and a "fuck ton". Unlike the previous conservatard group that increasingly has little to lose, the guy parroting MoveOn.org talking points still has quite a bit to lose.

So basically, we've got two groups of white people believing two obsolete myths that haven't been useful concepts for at least a couple of decades now. Both believe in what they think are the dominant/core principles of "our country"; both really have the same sort of sense of justice and fairness, but just manifest it in different ways.

I think the former group is now, slowly, starting to get it: I'm not sure about the latter but then again, I haven't had my finger on the pulse of these retards by design ever since I tore up my copy of The Nation and threw it across the room in disgust back in the early 00's as it finally hit me that for all its talk of "justice" and "progress", the Left was little more than thinly disguised Jewish Communism at its core.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Bluto: 242,100 Points (Fuck, yer gettin' to be a fuckin' fine poaster.) Oct 12, 2017
    rasputin: 84,641 Points Oct 13, 2017
    Angroid: 95,733 Points ("Subaru-Volvo driver NYT Op-Ed Writer Alliance") Oct 14, 2017
    • Post of the Day Post of the Day x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Apocales 4:35a.m. just one more episode..

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +13,239 / 84 / -145
    It's a giant cluster-fuck of entitled folks who pretend to have huge targets on their back. Problem with all the different groups the democrats attract is they don't all really like each other, they often have competing vices and some aren't always liberal in some areas.