Cucked! 1 in 5 Danes to be immigrants or immigrant descendants by 2060, statistics show

Discussion in 'European Dream' started by Ozzy Bon Halen, May 2, 2017.

1. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,106 / 16 / -26
    https://www.rt.com/news/386878-one-...ium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS#.WQjViQZgqhc.twitter
  2. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,248 / 331 / -379
    until the far-right can provide solutions for problems of the soul and a new morality or a return to the old morality(and not this extremely confused 'secular' morality the vast majority of westerners have today) they will never succeed, will never achieve their goals. It really is a complete deadend ideology the modern far-rite. People don't get inspired or want to fight and die in war for being vaguely genetically related to another 'white' or this ridiculous notion of capitalism and democracy being the greatest system ever and we have to spread mcdonalds and coca-cola and kindergarten crossdressing to the rest of the world. The west as we know it is doomed and it's unstoppable and it deserves to die. Islam will likely dominate europe a century from now and there'll be holdouts of pink-haired face-pierced 'nationalists' fighting a guerrila war for the rights of child-transsexual toilet pigs.
  3. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,248 / 331 / -379
    how many of the far-rite today or the 'altrite' fag-loving brigade are having large families or even small families? How many could afford it if they wanted to? The african living on 20k a year can have 4 wives and 20 children while the white man in america living on 100k a year has trouble maintaining a single wife and a single kid. How will the far-rite rectify this problem? And don't give me this shit about 'quality over quantity' because ten thousand orcs will overtake a hundred of the best of the best anyday.
  4. Jay Byrd All Aryan All Star

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Denmark, land of the vikings, r.i.p.

You hear the word xenophobe thrown around a lot nowadays but we never hear anyone mention the word xenophile or xenophilia. Why?

I believe that xenophilia is related to genes and genetics (as is xenophobia). I would even propose that xenophilia is the dominant gene. This is what I believe the viking idea of Ragnarok is all about . . . . outbreeding until there is total and complete genetic chaos; soulless individualism.

The irrational love of the other/stranger/alien/foreign - this is the end of the west.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Ozzy Bon Halen: 113,553 Points May 29, 2017
  5. Roy Fokker Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10,024 / 171 / -261
    Isn't Denmark the land Beowulf came from?