Calexit comix

Discussion in 'Burke's Bastion' started by Bluto, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Bluto Drunken lout

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +17,519 / 67 / -168
    Mexicana "resistance" leader & nigger anti-hero leads a mishmash o' antifas, Mexicans & assorted moonbats, commies, libtards, etc. to fight da fascist Power o' TRuMP in dis masterbatory comic book from a no-name company dat will definitely be a fuckin' failure-
    Commie comix
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Blitzed: 34,876 Points Jul 14, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  2. MadScienceType Trumpenkrieg

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,454 / 11 / -34
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. MadScienceType Trumpenkrieg

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,454 / 11 / -34
    P.S. Love the faggy map. If Seattle is the asshole of Washington, then Bellingham is the crustiest of dingleberries.
    LastChanceArmada: 8,507 Points (A crude but necessary analogy) Jul 15, 2017
  4. rasputin Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,973 / 11 / -10
    I'd prefer surgical removal of shitlib cancer tumors, not of all California is retarded.
    Angroid: 82,735 Points (Sweep the streets) Jul 15, 2017
    LastChanceArmada: 8,507 Points (Shitlibs and muds ruin the best climate and scenery of all 50 states imho.) Jul 15, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. LastChanceArmada Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +744 / 0 / -1
    The irony is that "Calexit" is not spearheaded by La Raza type ethno-activists (in which case it would kinda-sorta make sense) but seemingly by shitlibs (most likely ensconced in Sausalito, Santa Monica, and Palo Alto) who view California as some sort of heroic bastion of shitlib "progressivism" amidst a sea of backwater, retrograde "redneck" social and political attitudes (because haven't you seen last week's episodes of The Handmaid's Tale &/or The Man in the High Castle?! Every non-tech-industry employed goyim from eastern Oregon to the outskirts of NYC is just itching to kill Negroes and uncover their secret portrait of Charles H. Lindbergh that they all keep in a secret location behind the fireplace mantle any second now.)

My guess is that these people are just quite frankly clueless about the true social and demographic realities of their home state -- I'm sure that if one were making $200k/year as a director at a tech company in Silicon Valley, living on the Google campus, or a 26 year old Web developer having dinner out at some dimly lit hipster sushi bar in the Mission District to the tune of psychedelic acid jazz before the MDMA kicks in this sort of thing makes sense. To someone like myself, who has watched formerly white middle class bastions like Orange County turn into de facto colonies of Vietnam, Mexico, and Palestine, it simply beggars belief, but secession just seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point, although I've got a "feeling" that aforementioned shitlibs residing in their respective bubbles can't quite grasp what is actually gonna happen once they give Mexicans absolute demographic superiority in all matters relating to their taxation and budget allocation. You'd think at least a few of these shitlibs would have at least a little cognitive dissonance if they knew just one little factoid about their state like the CALPERS pension underfunding or similar, but who knows -- I can't even get my head around the basics of shitlib thought processes anymore.

Overall, California is just done for at this point, and will probably rejoin Mexico within 20 years. Also, I don't have any hard data on this, but based on what I've seen here in Colorado as well as additional anecdotal reports from people I know in Oregon and Washington, all of the recent emigres to our respective states are basically synonymous with the very last waves of the white working and middle classes fleeing California.
    MadScienceType: 46,392 Points (As long as the refugees aren't shitlibs too.) Jul 17, 2017
  6. MadScienceType Trumpenkrieg

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,454 / 11 / -34
    If they don't secede, can we expel them?
  7. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,011 / 126 / -271
    There will never be a California secession, their key industries are too oriented in taking advantage of the national market and taking advantage of federal largesse. Let's not kid ourselves. It's a parasite state.

Maybe Californians think it might be viable because they would suddenly become a "nation" and a signatory to NAFTA, maybe they'll think we'd even keep the 9th Circuit court--but c'mon now.

The fact that Californians even consider this as some plausible option only shows how unrealistically entitled they are. They're holding the entire country hostage with their liberal bullshit, and have been for decades, but still aren't satisfied.