Brazilian "Beauties"

Discussion in 'The Wet Thicket' started by Fatale, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Fatale Man-Eating Succubus

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,252 / 12 / -14
    I think maybe some one stole her photos and is posting headless nude shots pretending to be her. I've had this happen to a friend of mine, they used her photos for some adult dating site.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Zé Mayer Social Drinker

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Well in that case, they found someone really like her.
  3. Angroid CyberSperg 1138

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +8,428 / 28 / -46
    Quite understandable

Agreed.

Many of these "pride" events are hijacked for negative purposes and to undermine and degenerate society. It's certainly the case with gay events. The black events are a bit different. If they were actually celebrating worthwhile achievements or something positive it would have been tolerable... unfortunately it almost always tends to become a politicised "we're the victims" mess or they invent fantasies about themselves (Black History Month type rubbish).

The world isn't a fair place, there is often discrimination taking place. Even against Whites. But the media choose to ignore this and always only concentrates on minorities or non-Whites. So my personal opinion is that either almost everybody has the right to play the "victims", or rather, let's everybody rather stop playing the "victim" game.

I don't believe that everybody are the same (we're not) but I agree that it's best to ignore this.

Virtually all people are racist or at least racially aware or they have certain tribal & cultural affiliations.
    What's happened in the USA & Europe is that the media & the sociosphere (Academia, schools, society) have brainwashed Whites into pretending (even to themselves) that they are not racist at all. Therefore it is very unusual for a White to racially abuse non-Whites in public. Today most Whites are typically quite tolerant of non-Whites and are prepared to give them a chance instead of to immediately discriminate against them.

However, there are almost no media and social pressures on non-whites, particularly Blacks, to set aside racial or cultural prejudices. They do as they please and whenever they are criticised will either complain that "it's a White being racist" or, if the person criticising them were Black, they'd say that "you are a sell-out."

So it makes perfect sense why you would experience more outward, visible racism and discrimination from Blacks than from Whites in the US, although in my opinion both are actually racist. (Which is to be expected)

I have known such girls but in my opinion their lives would be better if they spent less time obsessing about what they look like. They spend too much time investing in their looks, it's a superficial fix which may work in the short term but will fail in the long term.

I noticed that there may be some uncertainty about whether the girls from the photo sets are the same. Either way, as you say, professional sluts need a certain kind of "uniform" but if it were just some girl who didn't work as a whore, it would be a sad thing to do.

Thank you very much, we will.
  4. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,248 / 331 / -379
    i like fat asses, but what the hell is up with those iron-hard tank legs?
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Man Against Time: 9,978 Points Dec 3, 2013
  5. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,988 / 204 / -318
    Are all of your friends this scandalous, querida?
  6. Fatale Man-Eating Succubus

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,252 / 12 / -14
    Não meu amor...
    She's not really my friend, but my ex's daughter's friend... I met her only once or twice but my ex's daughter is a good girl and woudn't hang out with such trash... I mean she's trashy enough to have ruined her legs but her boyfriend is a nice white boy and I'm sure he'd never let such raunchy photos to be leaked.
  7. Zé Mayer Social Drinker

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I think it started with some famous actresses here in brazil, that were getting old (50+) and realized that with a very hard anaerobic training they could get muscled and their legs and butt won't show too many cellulite. This "rejuvenation" practice associated with the fact that black people usually like big asses, big legs and big boops, created this distorced beaty pattern that we are seing here in Brazil.

The ugliest woman that is every day on the midia in my opinion is this one:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And the worst part is that she was once a very beatiful woman. =(

[IMG]

At least her husband is ugly as hell
    [IMG]

Because white boys don't expose white girls on the internet.... yeah right....
    Fitz: 5,533 Points Oct 18, 2013
    Sluggo: 4,563 Points Oct 19, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Johnson джонсон

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,988 / 204 / -318
    Less bicker, more bunda. That goes double for you, Fatale.
  9. Fatale Man-Eating Succubus

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,252 / 12 / -14
    You're thinking of bitter ex-boyfriends, not people in functional relationships.
    Johnson: 14,036 Points (ur a brazilian beauty) Oct 19, 2013
  10. Fatale Man-Eating Succubus

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,252 / 12 / -14

[IMG]
    Johnson: 14,019 Points Oct 19, 2013
    tricknologist: 17,083 Points Oct 19, 2013
  11. MadScienceType Trumpenkrieg

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,466 / 11 / -34
    [IMG]

Now I know why niggers like that look, reminds them of drumsticks! Extra crispy or original recipe?
    tricknologist: 17,083 Points (lol) Oct 19, 2013
  12. chloeblossoms Resident Negress

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +694 / 648 / -518
    I don't find most of these women aesthetically appealing...but I don't have the least bit of interest in what other people do with their money/bodies. But it's glaringly clear that butt augmentation has a lot of catching up to do with other more popular cosmetic procedures in terms of aesthetics,.
  13. Akingu "Your Assholiness"

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,429 / 51 / -149
    Just like you nigger beeyaches with the hair straighteners, blonde dye-jobs and shit, right? Fuckin niggers should all fuckin hang
    Vilda: 2,058 Points Oct 27, 2013
    Fitz: -9,730 Points Mar 18, 2014
  14. chloeblossoms Resident Negress

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +694 / 648 / -518
    I don't straighten or dye my hair.
    • List
  15. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,951 / 63 / -190

Ok, seeing as you seem to be some sort of chocolate coloured half chat concoction and can probably answer this better than anyone i have two questions.

1) The samba.

2) Why ?

(Fatale i dont consider you Brazilian so i couldnt ask you.........and i mean that in a good way)
    Fatale: 6,303 Points (I'm flattered :)) Oct 22, 2013
    Fitz: -6,323 Points Nov 27, 2013
    Man Against Time: -9,749 Points Nov 27, 2013
  16. Zé Mayer Social Drinker

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Well I am not the best person to answer that, since I don't like it. I am all about rock'n roll and eletro music.

But I think most people do because it is easy to sing, people like when girls shake their asses dancing it, and normally it is associated with beer... and everything is good with a lot of beer.

The typical brazilian thinkgs that I like are: soccer, brazilian jiu-jitsu, capoeira, and all local foods like feijoada, muqueca, acarajé, churrasco, etc...
    • List
  17. William Score Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +249 / 71 / -110
    while brazil has a large European population, it is a degenerate shithole culturally, and known far more for its disgraces as a den of sin than for its virtues. The women here posted are attractive only in the most base way imagineable, they instantly reminded me of hottentot venus, as I see someone pointed out. The features which are interesting are exaggerated to the point of caricature.

The last woman, that skinny playboy broad however, was also not ideal- don't get me wrong she wasn't ugly but she was too skinny in that her breasts were out of proportion to the rest of her. she seemed uncomfortable on her legs. just something not proper about their shape.
    Fitz: 5,934 Points (hot weather makes white men degenerate.) Nov 13, 2013
  18. Aces High Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,951 / 63 / -190

In short you are a Brazilian nigger with bad taste.
    Fitz: -6,323 Points Nov 27, 2013
    Man Against Time: -9,749 Points Nov 27, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. William Score Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +249 / 71 / -110
    pay no mind to these fools, Blanka from brazil. They have no idea how to conduct themselves civilly with regards to other folk. that woman in the photo you sent should be stoned to death for being a vapid, tacky whore though, not just for the photo but for breast implants. Every woman who gets implants should be sterilized as a rule.
    Fitz: 5,934 Points Nov 13, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Fatale Man-Eating Succubus

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,252 / 12 / -14
    I agree with Fitz, white people were just not meant to live in such extreme heat. Her legs are fine IMO, she just looks dazed from the sun and hot weather. Plus, walking on uneven sand can be very awkward if you've got delicate, dainty legs. This is part of the reason why I stay away from the beach... that and the fact that I burn very easily.
    Johnson: 15,317 Points (and niggers would oogle you in all yer tanga wearin' glory) Nov 13, 2013
    • List