After 15 die in hepatitis outbreak, San Diego begins sanitary street washing

Discussion in 'Hot off the Wire' started by 4PortHub, Sep 12, 2017.

1. 4PortHub Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +878 / 5 / -0
    I suppose somebody with no regard for taxpayer money had good intentions, but this seems like a huge waste of resources. In my understanding, it takes only one infected person to contaminate scores of others. I doubt many people who have become homeless care enough to wash their hands and dispose of their bodily wastes safely. It might be better to arrest, forcibly shower and diaper anybody caught crapping on streets. Hold them until they're toilet trained.

Freely available public toilets and showers will, you know, be ruined quickly if they're not supervised. More taxpayer money to spend, but looking on the bright side, it could provide employment to some of the less mentally disabled homeless.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/af...sanitary-street-washing/ar-AArHP3N?li=BBnb7Kz

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ozzy Bon Halen LOLworthy Threadmonkey & Critic Of Texas Dentistry

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,630 / 16 / -26
    This is just modern America evolving towards Third World purity away from the antiquated, old fashioned and barbaric First World. Follow your all knowing, eco-friendly mud brothers into the future, goys!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  3. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5,964 / 312 / -360
    after many yrs of drunk ppl pissing in the streets they finally installed some public washrooms on this one busy strip where i live. theyre self-cleaning and u can see into them so nothing shady is likely to go down. rlly have no idea y nobody didnt install them yrs ago.