38 y/o Michigan Mother Charged Wit Deflowerin' 14 y/o Boy

Discussion in 'The Henhouse' started by 313Chris, Mar 18, 2017.

1. 313Chris Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,736 / 59 / -20
    (While no longer an unusual occurrence in present-day America, I figured the woman's picture qualified posting the story enough to get a "would U bang" type discussion going.)

@Johnson
    @fuz al-nufi
    @Roy Fokker

Chelsea-area mom accused of having sex with 14-year-old

[IMG]

PITTSFIELD TOWNSHIP, MI - A 38-year-old Lima Township woman accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy appeared in Pittsfield Township's 14A-1 District Court Thursday, March 16.

A judge adjourned a probable cause hearing for Brooke L. Lajiness. A new probable cause hearing was set for March 30 and a preliminary examination for April 13.

Lajiness was arraigned March 3 on 13 counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, one count of accosting a minor for immoral purposes and one count of furnishing obscenity to a child, district court records show.

In addition to the sex charges, Lajiness is accused of exchanging nude photographs with the 14-year-old, Michigan State Police Trooper Donald Pasternak testified at a March 3 hearing where he swore to the contents of the arrest warrant.

According to a transcript of that hearing, Pasternak told Magistrate A. Thomas Truesdell that the mother of the victim walked in to a Michigan State Police post a few weeks before March 3 to lodge a complaint about Lajiness having sexual relations with her son.

The majority of the incidents charged in the case are alleged to have occurred in the backseat of Lajiness' car in a Lima Township driveway, Pasternak testified.

Lajiness confessed to having sex with the 14-year-old between eight and 15 times and exchanging naked pictures with him over the Internet, Pasternak testified.

"They started conversing and exchanging nude photographs while he was still in middle school," Pasternak said, according to the transcript.

They began having sex in the summer of 2016 while the teen was between middle school and high school, the trooper testified.

Authorities said Thursday they are looking into the possibility of more victims.

"This case involves a defendant seeking out minors for sex," Assistant Washtenaw County Prosecutor John Vella said.

Lajiness' Ypsilanti-based attorney, David I. Goldstein, objected to talking about more than one alleged victim because the current charges pertain to one boy.

"He keeps talking about 'minors,' but there's one," Goldstein said.

The attorneys were sparring over whether or not Lajiness could travel to Lucas County, Ohio -- where she's originally from -- to seek the support of family while her trial is pending. Judge J. Cedric Simpson ruled to allow her to travel to the Toledo area while she's free on bond as long as she lets the court know.

Records show Lajiness posted $50,000 in cash, the bond set at her March 3 arraignment, and is free pending trial. She appeared at Thursday's hearing accompanied by her husband.

Lajiness is not allowed near school property or any minors except her own children per the conditions of her bond, records show.

She also is not allowed to use any computers or social media websites. Simpson added a condition to her bond that she not be allowed to drink alcohol or use drugs.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...used_of_ha.html#incart_most-read_news_article
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    VisKnut: 29,689 Points (Would bang once, maybe another time if I knew what type of car she drove.) Mar 18, 2017
    Angroid: 72,246 Points (I'd hit it) Mar 26, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Johnson TRuMP

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14,865 / 204 / -318
    It's worth noting that legendary lothario Brian J. Peppers is also from Lucas County, Ohio.

Would bang, and hi-five this young man for scoring some trailer trash. It's all part of growing up. :agree:
    Mandalore: 66,219 Points Mar 18, 2017
    VisKnut: 29,689 Points (Good call.) Mar 18, 2017
    Angroid: 72,246 Points Mar 26, 2017
  3. VetForumWars Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2,762 / 9 / -9
    Ol Peppers is still alive huh?
  4. fuz al-nufi Bar Regular

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +6,083 / 313 / -364
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Man Against Time Black Hole Melchizedek

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9,006 / 126 / -271
    Her countenance is a little too hard, beaten, and weary for my normal taste.

I'd have to be in the odd mood for dumpster diving into the warm embrace of poontang that reeks of stale cigarettes and crackrock. Like if I ever find myself at the tail end of twelve months of down livin', Charlie Sheen style, after face planting in some shitty state that has Waffle House.

It's a great start for a fourteen year old. Who can wait to help subsidize their future offspring? Onward, to the idiocratic utopia. Whoever once doubted our future regression into white nigger thralldom was just duped by the new age cult of positive thinking.
    fuz al-nufi: 65,845 Points Mar 23, 2017
    Prima Morte: 38,626 Points Mar 24, 2017
  6. WFHermans Forum Veteran

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +934 / 9 / -0
    [IMG]

Knew I'd seen that face before.
    fuz al-nufi: 65,845 Points (most annoying televitz character ever.) Mar 23, 2017
    Angroid: 72,246 Points (That bitch was pure evil) Mar 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Prima Morte Saltine-American

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3,937 / 2 / -6
    Too many Krispy Kremes on her ass for me, so no, probably not. Never say never.
    VisKnut: 29,828 Points (She's kinda hot, in a seedy bar one nighter- kinda way) Mar 26, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. jcullen Social Drinker

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Was her new bo a kneegrow?
    Roy Fokker: 99,528 Points Mar 25, 2017
    VisKnut: 29,895 Points (Well...Lima Twp is 0.22% nigger.) Mar 26, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. VisKnut Abyss

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +4,568 / 35 / -103
    Possible, we'll never know, unless one wishes to dig deep into the demographics of Lima Twp, Michigan. Her cuck husband is standing behind her on this. That is typical of the West. Wife fucks some other person behind your back (apprently) and you slack it off as just a "mistake". She must have a golden pussy, cuz any rational man would have gave her five across the eye and left.
    fuz al-nufi: 67,019 Points (honour kill.) Mar 26, 2017