3 Little Niggers Rape Bigger Nigger

Discussion in 'Boogie Town' started by Barnaby Jones, May 1, 2012.

1. Barnaby Jones I've Lost 362.019 Pounds On The Food F├╝hrer! Diet

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +929 / 6 / -44
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/three-boys-charged-rape/nNNTJ/

ROCK HILL, S.C. , - (or, America's Shit-Hole.)
    A teenage girl told Rock Hill police she was held down and raped by three young boys. Rock Hill police arrested the two 12-year-olds, charging them with the crime.

The teenage girl told Eyewitness News the three boys were like her little brothers and she still can't believe they would do this to her.

"It made me feel upset, angry," she said.

She said the 13-year old suspect is her next door neighbor at Arbor Wood Apartments in Rock Hill.

She said his mother wasn't home on Saturday, but he was there with two friends. She said the lights had gone off in his apartment.

"He came and asked me to light some candles, I lit them," she said.

Then she said the teen and his friends, 12-year-old twins, motioned for her to come into the apartment.

She said the suspects pushed her onto the living room floor. They pulled of her sweat pants. She said the two twins held her wrists while the 13-year old raped her.

Police aren't releasing much about the suspects because they are minors.

The victim said they will appear in family court Tuesday.

(Note: I googled "Nigger baby rape party" and got some really weird shit...you probably shouldn't google that...I wish I hadn't... However if you google "Tits in a windmill", you'll get stuff like this - Some sort of "one o' these things is not like the other", or something...[IMG]
    I don't know what it's aboot, but, "When in doubt, tits.")
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Shady Bob: 16 Points (Tits are good!) May 1, 2012
    Bluto: 23 Points (Tits!) May 1, 2012
    • Show me your tits Show me your tits x 1
    • List